Vinyl Talk

Passion

22 minutes ago, Quicksand said:

Both sites are out of stock :cries: Thank you though :hughard:

In which case, run to your nearest B&N ASAP or contact your nearest record stores to see if they got any copies.

Speaking of - my copy just shipped. :beatfreak:

• Replies 27k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kings.

• James_Dean

• Antinemesis

• SUPER CANNES

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Phunk said:

In which case, run to your nearest B&N ASAP or contact your nearest record stores to see if they got any copies.

Speaking of - my copy just shipped. :beatfreak:

I'm gonna try to go this weekend and see if any stores have any :duca:

15 minutes ago, Quicksand said:

I'm gonna try to go this weekend and see if any stores have any :duca:

I think you'd be best to call your store, ask about the stock and if they have any then ask them to hold it back for you until the weekend. :gaycat3:

19 minutes ago, Phunk said:

I think you'd be best to call your store, ask about the stock and if they have any then ask them to hold it back for you until the weekend. :gaycat3:

I'll call tomorrow :gaycat1:

alejandroguyrice
13 hours ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

Urban Outfitters had it up for a while as a black vinyl but it's not listed anymore so I'm not sure if it will be done in standard black. 

My Immaculate Collection shipped today as well!

I got my UO order today; it's the colored pressing.

LoveLiveMusic
1 hour ago, alejandroguyrice said:

I got my UO order today; it's the colored pressing.

Hmm it's not the website! Wasn't sure if they were gonna get it.

I'm gonna call some and see if thy can hold it.

A part of me hopes that The Immaculate Collection will have a coloured pressing for RSD in Europe. :weeps:

Today I received I See You on clear vinyl. So pretty. :smitten: 

2 hours ago, SUPER CANNES said:

A part of me hopes that The Immaculate Collection will have a coloured pressing for RSD in Europe. :weeps:

I sorta think so, but we'll know for sure by next month when the list is out.

21stcenturywhore

i promised that my first post would be in my favorite thread, and here i am. :alexz:

i'm moving accross the country on Friday, and the only thing I told my mom was top priority was my record player, vinyl and my speakers. :deadbanana: she laughed and thought i was joking. bish no

i also bought my mom a record player and 3 vinyl for her 50th birthday. she cried :jonny: 

2 hours ago, Phunk said:

I sorta think so, but we'll know for sure by next month when the list is out.

Cannot wait. My favs better have something there. 

Let me swear allegiance to this thread by giving it my first post on the new site, too. Good to have it back!

I placed an order for The Immaculate Collection on B&N's online store late on Monday night. Ugh, I hope I wasn't too late. I'm going to need that order to be fulfilled.

LoveLiveMusic
1 hour ago, U4EA said:

Let me swear allegiance to this thread by giving it my first post on the new site, too. Good to have it back!

I placed an order for The Immaculate Collection on B&N's online store late on Monday night. Ugh, I hope I wasn't too late. I'm going to need that order to be fulfilled.

If you actually ordered you should be good I'd think. It said temporarily unavailable so you couldn't even put it in your basket yesterday.

3 hours ago, U4EA said:

I'm certain you've got it as I ordered around the same time.

BANKS' London EP is pretty much unavailable everywhere, but a Twitter mutual linked me these to post in here.

UK: http://www.goodyearsinc.com/index.php?p=shop/banks-london-ep (£10)

US: https://www.harvestrecordsmerch.com/products/london-ep-lp ($8)

21stcenturywhore
7 hours ago, Jaay said:

Anyone have the Twin Peaks soundtrack? The coffee colored vinyl is gorgeous. 

i do! and it sounds so good. i love listening to it on days when i don't have **** to do and i just want to chill

Take an Extra 15% Off Your Choice of Any Item† Offer Ends 1/29

Barnes & Noble -  Use code BNWIN17 at checkout. May be redeemed only once in stores or online at BN.com. NOOK devices and NOOK Books excluded. Other exclusions apply.

Unsure if it works with vinyl, but worth a try
Edited by Phunk
16 hours ago, Phunk said:

BANKS' London EP is pretty much unavailable everywhere, but a Twitter mutual linked me these to post in here.

UK: http://www.goodyearsinc.com/index.php?p=shop/banks-london-ep (£10)

US: https://www.harvestrecordsmerch.com/products/london-ep-lp ($8)

Thanks for this. I was only able to find the US one myself. Might buy it now.

---

Today hhv.de had some kind of problem with their site and long story short I ordered many rare and out of stock records. Sadly they cancelled the order a few minutes ago. :(

Edited by SUPER CANNES
6 hours ago, Phunk said:

Barnes & Noble -  Use code BNWIN17 at checkout. May be redeemed only once in stores or online at BN.com. NOOK devices and NOOK Books excluded. Other exclusions apply.

It does work with it but too bad The Immaculate Collection is out of stock. :weeps: 

8 hours ago, Phunk said:

Thanks for telling me about a promotion at my work that I had no idea was even happening :laugh:

I might buy the Aladdin picture disc now. :party:

I've also been on a bit of a vinyl spree. I just ordered Coldplay's "Parachutes" & "A Rush of Blood to the Head", Greg Laswell's "Landline", and the "Beauty & The Beast" picture disc.

Edited by Prometheus.

Just got my "The Fame" vinyl. :) It's probably gonna be the last vinyl I buy for a while bc I'm running low on amazon money and I want to save the rest for other stuff.

Do you guys think it's better to keep the dust cover on or off while playing records? Idk which is better or safer.

3 hours ago, americanlife said:

Just got my "The Fame" vinyl. :) It's probably gonna be the last vinyl I buy for a while bc I'm running low on amazon money and I want to save the rest for other stuff.

Do you guys think it's better to keep the dust cover on or off while playing records? Idk which is better or safer.

I always keep my dust cover on, just to be safe. It takes like 0.5 seconds to do it so eh.

3 minutes ago, Phunk said:

@Christian. May have to snatch that. I'm listening right now and it's incredible. T4P!

SO good! It's like pop perfection

I wish more people would give her a chance without judging her based on the fact that she's on a Disney show :rip: