Vinyl Talk

Passion

I bought two copies of the european pressing of E=MC2 and i got them today. SoV sent them without padding or protection, they came really damaged, huge seam splits at the top and the corners crushed. :rip:

• Replies 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kings.

• James_Dean

• Antinemesis

• SUPER CANNES

Top Posters In This Topic

its_britney_bitch
22 minutes ago, Flavs97 said:

I bought two copies of the european pressing of E=MC2 and i got them today. SoV sent them without padding or protection, they came really damaged, huge seam splits at the top and the corners crushed. :rip:

I’m waiting on mine, wtf :rip: They did the same to my Charmbracelet and Memoirs but they were fine thankfully

17 minutes ago, its_britney_bitch said:

I’m waiting on mine, wtf :rip: They did the same to my Charmbracelet and Memoirs but they were fine thankfully

It really sucks thought, hopefully your copy arrives in good condition.

I think i'm gonna buy a standard black copy and exchange the sleeves cause they have the same barcode number, plus i can get the hype sticker. 

Edited by Flavs97
4 hours ago, its_britney_bitch said:

Omg somebody was selling the infamous Merry Christmas cumshot vinyl on Depop for £50 and I snapped it up :jonny5: It’s used but whatever, I can’t believe it

I also have duplicates of Merry Christmas and My Kind of Christmas from Urban Outfitters as they seem to have refunded me after the dispute with my bank, still not convinced they won’t charge me again though :rip: Might sell them or if anybody wants to trade?

The way you said cumshot vinyl but realized it is a clear vinyl with white splatter. :deadbanana2:

its_britney_bitch
3 hours ago, Flavs97 said:

It really sucks thought, hopefully your copy arrives in good condition.

I think i'm gonna buy a standard black copy and exchange the sleeves cause they have the same barcode number, plus i can get the hype sticker. 

I bought the standard black Daydream from Amazon and it just came in literally paper wrapping :rip: I’m shocked it wasn’t damaged

So should I go to my local record store ASAP to get Daft Punk records? I am not looking to resell or anything, just wanna snatch them before they get crazy expensive. I know my store has RAM and discovery in stock

54 minutes ago, Slamless said:

So should I go to my local record store ASAP to get Daft Punk records? I am not looking to resell or anything, just wanna snatch them before they get crazy expensive. I know my store has RAM and discovery in stock

Yes. One of their releases is now going for $1,000 on Discogs.

What do you guys think of 45 rpm 12” LPs? I’m buying another copy of Rumours and deciding between the typical 33 or the 45 2LP. 

i know from a pure audiophile perspective the 45 sounds better but it gets annoying having to switch sides like every 2 songs. Thots? 

2 hours ago, Flavs97 said:

Homework is going for $2500 and Discovery for $1000 on Discogs  :rip:

These people .... 

so ridiculous. people nowadays really don’t list vinyl correctly and inflate the value due to silly instances like a disbandment or it selling out :toofunny3: 

How reliable UO's random restocks are? I broke a heel getting Joji's BALLADS 1 again. It's not in back order whatsoever and had very, very few stocks left. It was the white version and last released in 2018. I managed to get a couple of copies along some other things but am worried that they'll cancel on me again. :cm: :cm: 

Edited by Kiel D-01
10 hours ago, Kings. said:

Yes. One of their releases is now going for $1,000 on Discogs.

These flippers are so vile :biblio: first increasing the price of SOPHIE's album after her passing away, now this. People have no shame 

After 3 months, my Magic 7' vinyl (and 2 cassettes) still hasn't arrived. I asked Kylie's store to resend, but items out of stock & so they will refund payment.

I'm already missed Magic from 2 times... (following SS) :jonny5:

28 minutes ago, Kiel D-01 said:

How reliable UO's random restocks are? I broke a heel getting Joji's BALLADS 1 again. It's not in back order whatsoever and had very, very few stocks left. It was the white version and last released in 2018. I managed to get a couple of copies along some other things but am worried that they'll cancel on me again. :cm: :cm: 

i never really had an issue with one of their random restocks but generally speaking urban usually always cancels one vinyl per order (and those are pre-orders that end up staying on the website for weeks after they cancel mine so i never really understand their issue with my order) :deadbanana2:

Like they've cancelled Blackout TWICE for me and it's still up on their website (and i managed to get a copy by now) :coffee2:

15 hours ago, Flavs97 said:

Homework is going for $2500 and Discovery for $1000 on Discogs  :rip:

These people .... 

It's allegedly getting repressed so the value of these albums are gonna drop.

2 hours ago, Mellark said:

It's allegedly getting repressed so the value of these albums are gonna drop.

Yeah, they all get a repress. These people lack common sense. A label wants money and this is the time to get all the money.

After MF DOOMS passing they had ALL of his albums, mixtapes, EPs and even obscure instrume tal compilations on pre-order.

People are dumb.

I got Discovery for $18.99 at Barnes and Noble last year :ahh:glad I got it. 

Good News up on Urban, $35+ for all their releases now is so... glad I didn't like the album enough to get it on vinyl. 

23 hours ago, BANKS said:

whenever i mention Selena on this thread it’s crickets, but do y’all think we’ll be getting a Revelación vinyl? :katie::duca:

It’s likely. I can see a UO and/or Target exclusive happening.