• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kings.

• James_Dean

• Antinemesis

• SUPER CANNES

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey y'all,

So it looks like I am moving soon and I have pre-orders coming in from VMP, Kylie, Astrid S and Harry's store. Has anyone dealt with this before on forwarding the address to the new place or something or would I have to contact each merch store to cancel my order? :deadbanana2:

@Kings. @James_Dean

Edited by Mellark
1 hour ago, Mellark said:

Hey y'all,

So it looks like I am moving soon and I have pre-orders coming in from VMP, Kylie, Astrid S and Harry's store. Has anyone dealt with this before on forwarding the address to the new place or something or would I have to contact each merch store to cancel my order? :deadbanana2:

@Kings. @James_Dean

If the order hasn't been packed/shipped, most stores will have no issue changing your address. The only store that declined my request was the UK Warner Music store for my WAP records so I had to cancel. I've done it with multiple other stores in the past and almost all of them update it instantly if it's still the same country. Just make sure to properly type in the old and the new address in your email. Also, most stores have a section that has info about changing your address (e.g. https://shopuk.katyperry.com/help/) Hope it goes well!

Am I the only one who actually prefers 12" singles? I understand it's a waste of material in a way but it's so much better to own. And I love my 7" collection. 

Watermelon Sugar red 7" have started to ship btw! A few people on IG have received theirs.

4 minutes ago, Nikko said:

If the order hasn't been packed/shipped, most stores will have no issue changing your address. The only store that declined my request was the UK Warner Music store for my WAP records so I had to cancel. I've done it with multiple other stores in the past and almost all of them update it instantly if it's still the same country. Just make sure to properly type in the old and the new address in your email. Also, most stores have a section that has info about changing your address (e.g. https://shopuk.katyperry.com/help/) Hope it goes well!

It's in the same country. I am expected to move in around February? Astrid S and the VMP order ships around February. Kylie in April and Harry just shipped now. Thank you so much letting me know. 

TheseThingsHappen
17 hours ago, jpow said:

UO is having 50% off of their sale items today.  Their copies of Work From Home and Savage are eligible for the sale and are $5 a piece.  Selena Gomez's When The Sun Goes Down is also on sale and is $9.

Did they exclude vinyls from the 50% off now?

I just just added some vinyls that are on sale to my shopping cart, but it won't take off the 50%...

3 hours ago, Nikko said:

Am I the only one who actually prefers 12" singles? I understand it's a waste of material in a way but it's so much better to own. And I love my 7" collection. 

Watermelon Sugar red 7" have started to ship btw! A few people on IG have received theirs.

And also people say 12” singles has more sound quality to it

bestfiction
3 hours ago, Nikko said:

only if it's a maxi single or the song itself is long. for Britney, for example, they could've pressed the entire Side D of the Glory repress (Matches, Mood Ring + remixes) and that would be decent.

4 hours ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

Did they exclude vinyls from the 50% off now?

I just just added some vinyls that are on sale to my shopping cart, but it won't take off the 50%...

The only ones that the extra 50% apply to are the ones with a red font, not blue. Sometimes if you catch the sale really early they will accidentally or forget to change some vinyls from red to blue or remove the discount. Or if they sell enough of a product, they will remove it from their site and re-add it later. It's annoying tbh.

21 hours ago, the greatest said:

I purchased The Rarities vinyl on Mariah’s site the other night when it became available.  Does anyone know what the process is like with her site?  I’ve only received my confirmation email regarding my purchase and my confirmation number.  I know it’s the weekend but just curious what everyone’s experience has been like?

My vinyl purchases have all been on track when being delivered, compared to other artist sites. I have gotten them sometimes earlier than expected. 

5 hours ago, Nikko said:

I personally don't buy 7"

Actually I'm an album only person.

7 hours ago, Mellark said:

Hey y'all,

@Kings. @James_Dean

Just contact those stores you ordered from directly with your changed address.

1 hour ago, bestfiction said:

only if it's a maxi single or the song itself is long. for Britney, for example, they could've pressed the entire Side D of the Glory repress (Matches, Mood Ring + remixes) and that would be decent.

This. There’s no reason to press a single song on 12” except for it being aesthetically pleasing. 

the greatest
35 minutes ago, 1DES said:

My vinyl purchases have all been on track when being delivered, compared to other artist sites. I have gotten them sometimes earlier than expected. 

Oh, sweet.  That’s great to hear.  Are they true to their 7-10 shipping date?  Also, how long did it take them to send you your email about your items being shipped?

Both my Mariah and Cardi B orders are stuck on waiting for UPS pick up. It's been like 10 days. :skull:

4 hours ago, Kayhan said:

And also people say 12” singles has more sound quality to it

I’ve heard that as well that’s why it’s funny to me when artists put two songs on a the same side of a 7” (Lil Nas X’s OTR)

Edited by Nikko
Pink Whitney
1 hour ago, Attitude said:

Both my Mariah and Cardi B orders are stuck on waiting for UPS pick up. It's been like 10 days. :skull:

same with my WAP order :skull: they better not lose it or I'll be pissed

James_Dean
10 hours ago, Mellark said:

Hey y'all,

@Kings. @James_Dean

Yeah, like others said, contact customer service if the orders haven't shipped and they can probably help you from there :gaycat4:

dangerousalex

not me spending $60 on the JAGUAR vinyl, it was the last restock and sold out in 4 minutes though so i guess i don’t really regret it :coffee:

my elusive chanteuse vinyl came in from uDiscover....the packaging was awful i was surprised it didn't get damaged (it was mailed in large box with minimal padding, i could feel it rocking around when i picked it up off the porch)