Passion

Vinyl Talk | (First) Record Store Day 29 August

Recommended Posts

BYoncé

I wonder whats with the surge of bootleg M vinyls all of a sudden?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Passion

@BYoncé They've probably worked out that the appeal is there.

 

I'd honestly cop that live performances one if it had the '03 performance of Like A Virgin/Hollywood.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yayo
1 hour ago, Phunk said:

There is another M bootleg happening titled Step To The Beat: Rare Radio & TV Broadcasts

 

EGG-357.png

 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01N20RN9Q/ref=sr_1_2?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1485117555&sr=1-2&keywords=vinyl+madonna

Why are they making it so hard to be a poor M stan that collects vinyl?

 

I'm dying for the Blond Ambition and Immaculate Collection releases - I could hold out for this ^^ one 'cause I can't imagine the quality being great. Someone buy it and be the judge x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BadMonster

Adele - 21

Adele - 25

Amy Winehouse - Back To Black

Bruce Springsteen - High Hopes

Bruno Mars - 24K Magic

Lady Gaga - The Fame

Lady Gaga - The Fame: Remixes

Lady Gaga - The Fame: Monster (picture disc)

Lady Gaga - Born This Way

Lady Gaga - ARTPOP

Lady Gaga - Cheek to Cheek

Lady Gaga - Joanne

Lady Gaga - Just Dance / Poker Face / LoveGame / Paparazzi / Bad Romance / Telephone / Alejandro / Born This Way / Yoü & I / Marry The Night / Applause (all picture discs)

Fleetwood Mac - Rumours

Queen (all of them + a couple of special boxsets)

Rolling Stones (all of them)

Taylor Swift - 1989

 

And I'm forgetting a lot :rip: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Christian.

Does anyone know what the deal was with the "root beer" colored variant of Tove Lo's Lady Wood that was supposedly being sold at Bull Moose?

I bought the album from my local BM last week but it was just the regular black one (& the only one they had). Was it ever pressed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
slaveney
6 minutes ago, Christian. said:

Does anyone know what the deal was with the "root beer" colored variant of Tove Lo's Lady Wood that was supposedly being sold at Bull Moose?

I bought the album from my local BM last week but it was just the regular black one (& the only one they had). Was it ever pressed?

yes. i bought mine from Amoeba

Edited by slaveney

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Matte

We waiting for any chance of a Spice World repressing 

 

WUmvoOh.gif WUmvoOh.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Passion

@slaveney I love your little Disney collection and the Mariah LPs. :gaycat2:

 

@ThehushSound You better stan for Foxes.

 

@Matte If they only bother with Spice and leave it at that then consider me pressedT.

 

WUmvoOh.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and.y

My collection is kind of small, but it includes:

 

Adele - 25

The Black Keys - Turn Blue

Lady Gaga - Born This Way

Lana Del Rey - Born To Die (Paradise Edition)

M.I.A. - Arular
Various Artists - Clueless Soundtrack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
exfactor003

this probably won't excite anyone besides me, but I finally got around to ordering Sarah McLachlan's 'Fumbling Towards Ecstasy,' one of my favourite albums of all-time. :biggrin: next on my list is the COADF reissue.

Edited by exfactor003

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jaiquanda

hey y'all!

wasn't expecting this to go up for preorder so early, but the vinyl for "The Ride" by Nelly Furtado is now on Amazon!

Pipe Dreams is mah shittttttt.

LINK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PANG!
9 hours ago, Christian. said:

Does anyone know what the deal was with the "root beer" colored variant of Tove Lo's Lady Wood that was supposedly being sold at Bull Moose?

I bought the album from my local BM last week but it was just the regular black one (& the only one they had). Was it ever pressed?

It was but a vinyl blog I follow on insta said it was reported to have either only 1000 or 5000 copies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Passion
2 hours ago, jaiquanda said:

hey y'all!

wasn't expecting this to go up for preorder so early, but the vinyl for "The Ride" by Nelly Furtado is now on Amazon!

Pipe Dreams is mah shittttttt.

LINK

 

I PRAY this means we're one step closer to Loose being repressed.

 

1 hour ago, Prometheus. said:

Also, gonna try and start using discogs. It's really cool to see all the different versions there are of albums!

 

Here's my collection. https://www.discogs.com/user/Prometheus./collection. Is there an ATRL group on discogs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MarryTheMonster

50% off in the to whom it may concern/iamamiwhoami shop, snatched BLUE (finally) :heart2:

Sadly kin and bounty are sold out if any of you would want those, but BLUE and the limited to 300 (I think) CONCERT IN BLUE vinyls are on sale.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SadGirl

I never posted my collection so I guess the new thread is just the right time.

You can see it here :gaycat4:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SUPER CANNES
4 hours ago, MarryTheMonster said:

50% off in the to whom it may concern/iamamiwhoami shop, snatched BLUE (finally) :heart2:

Sadly kin and bounty are sold out if any of you would want those, but BLUE and the limited to 300 (I think) CONCERT IN BLUE vinyls are on sale.

Seems to me a lot of people are forgetting that those, especially kin and bounty, are widely available elsewhere. 

I would get CONCERT IN BLUE but shipping is still €27. Bye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MarryTheMonster
2 minutes ago, SUPER CANNES said:

Seems to me a lot of people are forgetting that those, especially kin and bounty, are widely available elsewhere. 

I would get CONCERT IN BLUE but shipping is still €27. Bye

Yeah they're not hard to find for alright prices, probably better than the store would be with 50% off considering the shipping.

I kinda wanna get it ("only" €19 for me) but I don't think I will as I got BLUE...but it would be awesome to own a live album on vinyl so I'll have to think about it :celestial5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PANG!

Late night purchases led me to getting a Like New copy of Self Titled Beyonce. Only 35 bucks. :party:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Passion
1 hour ago, Prometheus. said:

Late night purchases led me to getting a Like New copy of Self Titled Beyonce. Only 35 bucks. :party:

I'm SO damn tempted to get it already but I keep putting it off.

 

 

 

50 minutes until I (hopefully) snatch a copy of Immaculate from Amazon UK when third party sellers pop up at midnight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PANG!
Just now, Phunk said:

I'm SO damn tempted to get it already but I keep putting it off.

 

 

 

50 minutes until I (hopefully) snatch a copy of Immaculate from Amazon UK when third party sellers pop up at midnight.

I kept putting it off too but I realized I had like 25$ left on an Amazon gift card so I snatched it.

 

Also, good luck with Immaculate!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites