Passion

Vinyl Talk | (First) Record Store Day 29 August

americanlife

Hey sisters! While ATRL was down, I got Animal by Kesha. Love that album, but the sound quality of the pressing is a little disappointing, probably since lots of the songs have very loud and over-produced production.

Passion

I'll comply several links to purchase the Immaculate Collection coloured pressing and post them in here on the 23rd and the 24th (release date).

If anybody else knows where to purchase it (WW preferably but it doesn't matter) then do post in here. :gaycat3:

@americanlife I'm actually pretty happy with how my copy of Animal sounds. I just wish it was pressed on glitter vinyl.

Edited by Phunk

Quicksand
4 minutes ago, Phunk said:

Barnes and Noble apparently are stocking it.

Thank you! :hughard:

americanlife

@Phunk That would have been awesome!! Well the quality is good, but on some songs like Party At A Rich Dude's House for example sound very loud. Maybe that's just my own opinion, idk. Some songs sound amazing though, like Take It Off sounded very bassy when I played it, loved it.

Edited by americanlife

Passion

It's also worth mentioning that I'll be doing a giveaway (or two) this year for Vinyl Talk (WW, don't worry)

Aurora

Edited by Phunk

Quicksand
11 minutes ago, Phunk said:

It's also worth mentioning that I'll be doing a giveaway (or two) this year for Vinyl Talk (WW, don't worry)

Aurora

Omg :jonny:

slaveney

is Blond Ambition available in the US? I can't find it anywhere here

eaucitronnée

ok guys how do I start out with vinyl. like I want the AT-LP60, but idk what I need for it. speaker? amplifiers? receivers? I don't understand any of this

someone pls help me. thank you :heart2:

liammmmacbtw

I got my Emotion Side B in the mail and just ordered Fanmail by TLC, plus Bug A Boo+Say My Name 12" singles!!

Glad we are back!

ALSO while we were off I took the time to add all my records up to my Discogs page, check 'em all out!!!

https://www.discogs.com/user/liam.matthew.mclaugh/collection?page=1&sort=artist%2Casc&folder=0&limit=250

Edited by liammmmacbtw

Passion

@Yndda All of the above. I'd personally recommend checking through this /r/vinyl/ post, and if you have any further questions then bounce back in here.

Spoiler

HDutk8.gif

@liammmmacbtw omg your madonna collection

Edited by Phunk

NOW

just got Bonobo's Migration deluxe record that came with the photo book, unreal. Neil Krug >>>>

liammmmacbtw
9 minutes ago, Phunk said:

@liammmmacbtw omg your madonna collection

lolololololol i know its a bit extensive, but i love it! (and that doesn't have CDs yet, which will add like twice the amount)

J-esper

I finally did it and ordered the Rihanna boxset :alexz:

So in the coming weeks I will get the Evanescence Boxset and Rihanna Boxset, next thing i am saving for is the BEP Vinyls

Kayhan

Bought Joanne, Post and Ceremonials while ATRL was down :alexz:

MarryTheMonster

First post on newTRL :heart2:

Snatched EMOTION Side B on discogs the other day, it was expensive but I can't live without it :'( Also heard back from where I ordered Aphrodite from, it wasn't available from their supplier anymore as expected.

Oktober Knight

I just ordered The Immaculate Collection with no tax and free shipping.

My local store is only getting 2 copies in so I didn't want to risk them being gone by the time I got there.

Next is Confessions pink vinyl.

Passion

When ATRL was down I copped this.

11159073-1404316899940949.jpg

americanlife
On 1/19/2017 at 7:30 PM, LoveLiveMusic said:

16112540_1195745767127593_44260835483463

16113066_1195745903794246_35976609526809

16179642_1256578984380493_55901445548389

:jonny3: I would SOOO buy this but idk if I'd really want to use probably the rest of my Amazon money to get it!! Is it even on Amazon?

Passion

@americanlife It's on Amazon UK so I can't see why it won't make its way over to the US one in a few days. :duck:

Edited by Phunk

SUPER CANNES

Expected the Immaculate Collection vinyl to be a bit nicer tbh. I'll probably pass. 

Passion

A concept: The Singles Collection on white and/or purple vinyl.

Image result for the singles collection britney spearsImage result for white vinyl

Image result for the singles collection britney spearsImage result for purple vinyl

Christian.

I ordered a copy of the La La Land soundtrack on vinyl the minute I got out of the theater last weekend :jonny:

I didn't realize that it would be out of stock/backordered literally EVERYWHERE, but my copy should be here this Friday 

Also - I don't know if any of you are fans of VAULTS (check them out if you haven't heard of them - they're excellent) 

But they're finally pressing their debut on vinyl + doing signed copies as well

ArticleSharedImage-67533.jpg

http://shop.virginemi.com/vaults/*/*/Caught-in-Still-Life-Signed-LP/5EVM0000000

DTF

I don't have a player so I only have BEYONCÉ and 1000FOF but I was so close to importing LP1 because the packaging was so nice

Passion

There is another M bootleg happening titled Step To The Beat: Rare Radio & TV Broadcasts

EGG-357.png

• 1.Like A Virgin (MTV Video Music Awards 1984)
  • 2.Holiday (Live Aid 1985)
  • 3.Into The Groove (Live Aid 1985)
  • 4.Love Makes The World Go Round (Live Aid 1985)
  • 5.Causing A Commotion (MTV Video Music Awards 1987)
  • 6.Express Yourself (MTV Video Music Awards 1989)
  • 7.Sooner Or Later (Academy Awards 1991)
  • 8.Fever (Saturday Night Live 1993)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01N20RN9Q/ref=sr_1_2?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1485117555&sr=1-2&keywords=vinyl+madonna

Edited by Phunk