Alaska.

The Umbrella Academy Season 2 | OUT NOW!

touch

I'm halfway through the season, but it's so much better than S1, also

Spoiler

The fighting scenes with Diego :jonny5: and he clearly has daddy & mommy issues, poor guy

rac7d
13 hours ago, heavyreplover said:

I really miss Cha Cha and Hazel together though:'(

More fun then the Swedes that’s for sure 

AlfonsoVM

Season 2 was so good:jonny4:

badgirlriri

I guess I'm the only one that thinks S1 stomped. :skull:

SamanthaJadeFr

5 is so annoying but Khlaus :kiss:

phreshprince

not feeling season 2 first episode. 

heavyreplover
8 hours ago, rac7d said:

More fun then the Swedes that’s for sure 

Of course! They were a majestic duo ugh, I need to watch S1 again just for them:weeps::heart2: I liked the Swedish guys too:-*:gaycat3: but yeah, Cha Cha and Hazel>>>>>

Cryptique

The WAR with the COMMISSION :jonny6:

Why is DIEGO and BEN so HAWTTT :jonny4:

Cryptique
9 hours ago, badgirlriri said:

I guess I'm the only one that thinks S1 stomped. :skull:

I also liked s1 more because of Hazel and Cha Cha.. the swedes are not it.. but the main characters are surprisingly more likeable in s2??? No??

May

I really enjoyed season 2, but I need them to start using Allison more :rip: her power is the most interesting one imo yet it’s barely ever used 

Touch Pass

I hated season 1 but season 2 was great. Watched it in a day. :chick2:

Shawn

I'm pretty shocked at how much better Season 2 was - considering the creative crew was basically identical?

Everything from the art direction & cinematography to the music choices were improved. :skull: 

Also, they could have easily ended the season with Episode 9 & an annoying Netflix cliffhanger, but didn't. :clap3:

Stegeo
5 hours ago, May said:

I really enjoyed season 2, but I need them to start using Allison more :rip: her power is the most interesting one imo yet it’s barely ever used 

Omg this

MayorOfTrollTown

I watched up to Episode 5 so far, I'm enjoying it a lot and I think I prefer it to Season 1 so far :celestial4:

5 hours ago, May said:

I agree :clap3:

Marco23

Is Ellen Page still the main character?

Pikachu
5 hours ago, Marco23 said:

Is Ellen Page still the main character?

she’s top billing but Five seems to be the main in terms of overall storyline tbh

pengkweeen
16 hours ago, Shawn said:

the music choices were improved

umm I Think We're Alone Now and Dancing In The Moonlight scenes remain unbothered soz :fan:

raven
On 8/3/2020 at 9:58 AM, May said:

AGREED. Like how far can she go with this power? 

Spoiler

she literally blew up 3 guys' heads in the war scene by rumouring them 

May
22 minutes ago, raven said:

AGREED. Like how far can she go with this power? 

Hide contents

she literally blew up 3 guys' heads in the war scene by rumouring them 

in the episode of her rumouring the racists to let her and her husband try on clothes or get coffee in their cafe I never wanted it to end, I lowkey wanted a whole episode of her combatting racism in the 60s using her power, I would have loved it. Her power literally has the potential to solve every global issue in the world e.g world hunger, racism, homophobia etc and I wanna know why she won’t use it to better the world like that 

ALA

I finished S1 yesterday, never watched it when it first aired, and am on episode 2 of S2 now. 

Honestly I'm not sure how I feel about the show overall nnn but I'm keen to see how this season ends.

TKO
On 7/10/2020 at 6:25 AM, pengkweeen said:

I hope Vanya being barely in the trailer means she won't be focused a lot on the season :fan:

Can't wait for more Ben/Klaus banter :heart:

Vanya is amazing and one of the most likeable characters for me, even more in S2..

I can't stand Luther  :rip:

Buffy
On 8/4/2020 at 7:33 PM, ALA said:

I finished S1 yesterday, never watched it when it first aired, and am on episode 2 of S2 now. 

Honestly I'm not sure how I feel about the show overall nnn but I'm keen to see how this season ends.

If you aren’t liking Season 2 so far, then I’m afraid this show might not be for you. Episode 1 of Season 2 is already way more action-packed than the entire first season. Season 2 is everything Season 1 was missing. I love it.

Buffy

I love everyone’s powers this season. They surprised me by how much they can do. Diego practically has telekinesis. He can do more than just deflect powers. His knives can literally go in whatever direction he wants. I was shocked. I used to think he was just some average Joe.

Allison causing those soldiers heads to blow up was also shocking. I did not expect that. She is SO powerful. I like that she was more utilized this season. She’s my favorite!!!

Lila

Spoiler

I was soooo confused at first at how she was able to keep up with Five when he was teleporting. I like that the writers kept her powers a mystery until the season finale! Her ability to imitate powers remind me of Rogue from Xmen!!

LuLuDrops

Finished both seasons in a week. I need season 3 :jonny4:

CosTaSsSs

Am I the only one who prefers Diego with short hair?