Alaska.

The Umbrella Academy Season 2 | OUT NOW!

Alaska.

Starting S2 now

Symmetra

Just finished S2 and bitchhh they did what they had to do :jonny5:

Chromatica
Posted (edited)

The ending :jonny: 

Spoiler

I bet the dad blames them for JFK's death :deadbanana4: also the reveal that he's a reptilian :jonny: 

Edited by Chromatica

xrosup

the way s2 stomped on s1 :jonny6:

Emperor
Posted (edited)

The ending omg

Spoiler

So does that mean that they are still in the same time line ? If so they are seen as criminal and i guess Reginald did a new team expecting that one day he would have to face them

Also did I misunderstood or Reginald is really an Alien ?

S2 >> S1 :jonny5:

Edited by Emperor

Zaynsus

Well, see you in a year for season 3 :weeps:

xrosup
6 hours ago, Emperor said:

The ending omg

Hide contents

So does that mean that they are still in the same time line ? If so they are seen as criminal and i guess Reginald did a new team expecting that one day he would have to face them

Also did I misunderstood or Reginald is really an Alien ?

S2 >> S1 :jonny5:

Spoiler

Yes, he's an alien! It's been hinted slightly in s1

Bayouboy

It went from **** to Sugar within 2 season. The absolute STOMP. I was SHOOKETH

Hector

What a great season! It started off with a bang and ended off with a bigger one :clap3:

The music selections, the fight scenes between Five and Lila, Vanya finally getting the queer love story she deserved, the special effects, and the twists were top notch :clap3:

Klaus' messy ass :ahh: And that cliff hanger is leaving me so perched for S3 :jonny5:

Khal

They're all annoying and unlikable. Makes it so easy not to care when any of their lives are in danger:jonny:

Season 2 was easily better than 1 just by not having the annoying sibling bickering/daddy issues that dominated most of S1

Based on that ending, I'm here for a season with more Ben

getback

this season is so much better than season 1 :clap3: we love the character growth :clap3: 

they better be able to go back to their original timeline :jonny:clearly that still exists when we saw them push the older (but actually younger) Five through the time hole

Vignesh
Posted (edited)

Just ended my binge and WOW what an absolute amazing season! Everything from the music to the special effects were spectacular! Loved the addition of Lila and

Spoiler

the epic finale battle where she mirrors everybody's powers! Whew that was incredible to watch! 

Edited by Vignesh

Stegeo

Whew what a season! :jonny5:This show reached another level for me. I need S3 now :sosad: Netflix just keeps doing it

raven

Much better than season 1 for sure :clap3:

Spoiler

so are does Reginald think that the Umbrella Academy is the enemy and he put together the Sparrow Academy to fight them? Or are they gonna team up? I doubt it's the former but either way I'm perched for a third season :duca: Allison and Five are still my favourite of the family and I'm interested to see how they're going to incorporate Lila into this timeline. 

Symmetra
3 hours ago, raven said:

Much better than season 1 for sure :clap3:

Hide contents

so are does Reginald think that the Umbrella Academy is the enemy and he put together the Sparrow Academy to fight them? Or are they gonna team up? I doubt it's the former but either way I'm perched for a third season :duca: Allison and Five are still my favourite of the family and I'm interested to see how they're going to incorporate Lila into this timeline. 

Spoiler

I want to say that he seen how much of a **** show they turned out to be and decided to go a different route when the time came. He hadn’t seen Ben when they got together so he still was apart of the chosen line up. 

Hector

#1 debut on Netflix US :jonny5: A smash already.

Rep2000
Posted (edited)
On 8/1/2020 at 8:29 AM, Chromatica said:

The ending :jonny: 

Hide contents

I bet the dad blames them for JFK's death :deadbanana4: also the reveal that he's a reptilian :jonny: 

Spoiler

Reggie was there to distract them from saving JFK thou. He knew that it would happen when they showed him his picture on the lawn. I'm susprised that he was acting brand new when confronting the other 11 conspirators.

Spoiler

Also, he's an alien, not just a "reptillian". Been confirmed in the comics.

Edited by Rep2000

heavyreplover
Posted (edited)

The praise here YAS

I finished this yesterday...I watched the whole 10 episodes :dies::jonny6::alexz: Diego and Allison really made my bi heart SHAKE:-*:heart: 

Spoiler

Klaus and Dave storyline again:'(:weeps: I really missed them:heart2:

I can't believe how S2 STOMPED on S1 just like that! I loved everything, but the soundtrack was kinda off for me. S1 soundtrack>>>>>>

Edited by heavyreplover

heavyreplover

I really miss Cha Cha and Hazel together though:'(

Alaska.

I wonder if Harlem had anything to do with the Sparrow Academy. Since he had that sparrow toy floating in the car maybe that was some sort of a hint

Also, I'm interested to see what happened to the 6 of them in this new alternative timeline since they weren't adopted by Reginald. More people with powers will be nice to see :duca:

Overall this season was so superior to the previous one. I can't wait for s3 :jonny2:

Kisuke

Let me try this again.

Hilly

Season was awesome, I might watch again tbh

pengkweeen

I think S2 is great but I wanted more

Spoiler

amazing fight scenes nn they teased us with Five seeing the end of the world but we didn't get much. For some reason, I love seeing Allison fighting hand-to-hand :smitten: and using her powers nn

I'm here for more Ben :smitten:

raven
4 hours ago, pengkweeen said:

Hide contents

amazing fight scenes nn they teased us with Five seeing the end of the world but we didn't get much. For some reason, I love seeing Allison fighting hand-to-hand :smitten: and using her powers nn

Spoiler

Same. I love seeing Allison using her powers in combat which we haven't gotten to see much of yet. The fact that she was able to blow up those soldiers' heads in the war scene shows how powerful she actually is. It's a step up from season 1 though where we only got to see her rumour someone like once :dies: I'm hoping with the introduction of new powered people there'll be more epic fight scenes to come.

5 hours ago, Alaska. said:

Reveal hidden contents

I wonder if Harlem had anything to do with the Sparrow Academy. Since he had that sparrow toy floating in the car maybe that was some sort of a hint

Also, I'm interested to see what happened to the 6 of them in this new alternative timeline since they weren't adopted by Reginald. More people with powers will be nice to see :duca:

Overall this season was so superior to the previous one. I can't wait for s3 :jonny2:

Spoiler

That would make a lot of sense otherwise why would they show that he still has his powers? It also makes me think that if Harlan is associated with the Sparrow Academy then they wouldn't be enemies with the Umbrella Academy because they saved him before (Vanya especially) 

Hilly
4 hours ago, pengkweeen said:

Reveal hidden contents

Yes please, he’s so cute

im really hyped for the next season