Celeste - ‘Not Your Muse’

nooniebao

Why the **** are they holding the album until September when Stop This Flame is doing fairly well currently and she has the hype from her Sound of 2020 and BRITs Rising Star wins?

Record labels really have no clue how to lanch new artists in the streaming era.

• 2 months later...

I was looking at my list of upcoming albums and had to laugh at the fact that everyone was saying "September what the ****?!" but maybe her team knew what was coming :deadbanana:

Though to be honest, September is even still far out compared to other musicians.

6 minutes ago, Ewan Chaos said:

I was looking at my list of upcoming albums and had to laugh at the fact that everyone was saying "September what the ****?!" but maybe her team knew what was coming :deadbanana:

Though to be honest, September is even still far out compared to other musicians.

Ddd the way she was ahead of the curve lmao.

56 minutes ago, Ewan Chaos said:

I thought the same the other week :dies: 

Why isn't Stop This Flame available on the pre-order tho? 

• 3 months later...

Got really excited thinking this was coming in September then checked iTunes 

15 Jan 2021 :rip:

no wonder she has gone silent

Edited by atrlxcx
41 minutes ago, atrlxcx said:

Got really excited thinking this was coming in September then checked iTunes 

15 Jan 2021 :rip:

no wonder she has gone silence 

:rip:

• 3 months later...

One last date change for good measure knsdlsjdklsa and the fact that this thread will have been open for a YEAR

Either way I will be listening :jamming: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just looked at the track list, weird how for the deluxe she has old songs like both sides of the moon but she’s scrapped newer ones like little runaway and I can see the change (her best imo)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...