Battle Royale: Nicktoons Collide! | luckyfin.

Dessy

~6 hours left to submit any action

Also I figure this was obvious but in case it wasn't, similar item stats do not stack. I.e. Having Butterfly Net and Basic Long Sword doesn't mean you have +3 total attack. You're only using one at a time, after all. Same apply for Shields, armors/suit/clothes, and other items. You can have a Shield AND Armor for a combined Defense stat, but this doesn't work for two shields or two armors. 

tl;dr use ya heads

@Disruptive @Astronomy  @Hug @PinkBox @Staryu @Hikari @luckystrike @A Public Affair @kiiwii @thecptz @Touch It @Dibbles @Anthem @kipperskipper @touya kinomoto  @Guero @Not Like The Movies @Rence

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dessy

• Guero

• Touch It

• miguel

Top Posters In This Topic

Results will be delayed by like an hour btw lol 

Round 3: Power Hour 

dau9ohk-9d48e4f9-f89a-4630-8924-b695e5f1707e.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzM0YzBjZTAwLTRiMmItNDExMy1hZTQ2LTI4MmRjNTZhYWUxY1wvZGF1OW9oay05ZDQ4ZTRmOS1mODlhLTQ2MzAtODkyNC1iNjk1ZTVmMTcwN2UucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.ufLm07IMXfuKC4ASnQ5lWQa0mtFugpFqlg_T4KmHndQ

Actions:

Disruptive was certain he was in danger but he seems to disagree with himself. While wandering he picked up the last Fairy Wand randomly in a hallway. 

Astronomy (+6 Attack) and  Staryu (+5 Attack) charged at Disruptive from different sides of the hallway. 

thecptz rushed in to defend him. But Disruptive evaded all actions on him. 

Elsewhere, Anthem returned to the armory to take a Laser Ray and Ghost Anchor

He spotted Touch It running off with a Skateboard.

In another part of the armory, touya kinomoto found an Exploding Pie, but Hug appears and took it off his hands.

Pinkbox and kipperskipper sought the War Door Shield. However, Pinkbox managed to snatch it.

Guero walked out of the armory with the Nguni Shield. 

A Public Affair (+2 Attack) was hunting down with the pop gun kiiwii but kiiwii sensed the threat and defended himself (+2 Defense). He almost lost his Short Sword until he heard a random explosion...

Hikari threw his bubble grenade (+4 attack) at A Public Affair (+1 Defense) eliminating them.

Summary:

Astronomy/Staryu attacked Disruptive.

thecptz defended Disruptive.

Disruptive took Fairy Wand and evaded.
Anthem took Laser Ray and Ghost Anchor.

Touch it Took Skateboard.

Hug took Exploding Pie.

Pinkbox took War Door Shield.

Guero took the Nguni Shield.

A Public Affair attacked kiiwii but failed.

Hikari threw bubble grenade at A Public Affair killing them. 

@A Public Affair has been eliminated. Their role was...

Spoiler

Angelica Pickles: You automatically add +1 attack to any weapon you use.

340?cb=20130515182442

kiiwii, Astronomy, Staryu, and Hug have been randomly slimed. They can only DEFEND themselves or someone else next round. 

---

Stage: 2D/3D

Stage Effect: Players are randomly split into two separate dimensions. They can only interact with players in their dimensions. The Armory is also temporarily unavailable. 

2D Roster:

• Disruptive
  • thecptz
  • PinkBox
  • kipperskipper
  • Rence
  • luckystrike
  • Dibbles
  • Guero
  • Not Like The Movies

3D Roster:

• touya kinomoto
  • Staryu
  • kiiwii
  • Touch It
  • Hug
  • Astronomy
  • Hikari
  • Anthem

Armory: Unavailable. 

~23 Hours

@Disruptive @Astronomy  @Hug @PinkBox @Staryu @Hikari @luckystrike @kiiwii @thecptz @Touch It @Dibbles @Anthem @kipperskipper @touya kinomoto  @Guero @Not Like The Movies @Rence

Edited by Dessy

13 minutes ago, Guero said:

if someone wasn’t in the story, did they not submit something?

Either that or they evaded and nothing happened to them. 

2 minutes ago, A Public Affair said:

I suck at tournaments :weeps:

Thank you for playing at least! Maybe you could strike back in the next game :weeps:

2 minutes ago, Staryu said:

:ahh: I figured you'd come for me since I snatched the staff :heart2: 

girl no, i'm not suicidal, i-

6 hours ago, kipperskipper said:

Fück you @PinkBox!! You don’t need a shield, you have 600 pounds of fat to protect you!?!? #My600PoundLife

SUFFER 

4 hours ago, Anthem said:

Half the 3D roster got slimed. :toofunny2:

Random.org has been a kii so far. 

Round 4: Ghost Zone

latest?cb=20151201222407

Actions:

My what tangled webs we weave. 

In the 2D dimension 

Guero was on the hunt for Kipperskipper. Once spotted he charged at kipperskipper with his Spear (+4 Attack) but it wasn't enough to override Kipperskipper defending himself (+4 Defense). Pinkbox then launched an attack with his High Tech Bow (+6 Attack), effectively killing him.

luckystrike dug in for the round. 

Disruptive decided to go on the offensive. He found a sleeping Not Like The Movie (+1 Defense) and zapped him with his Fairy Wand (+1 attack). thecptz rushed in to deliver the finishing bow with his Crossbow (+2 Attack).

In the 3D dimension

Astronomy was trying to get the slime off of him but he was forced to defend (+2 Defense). Anthem blasted him with a Laser Ray (+5 Attack) avoiding the Katana counterattack and putting an end to him.

Hikari, Staryu, touya kinomoto and kiiwii dug in for the round. 

Results:

Guero and Pinkbox elminated @kipperskipper.

Anthem elminated @Astronomy.

Disruptive and thecptz elminated @Not Like The Movies

kipperskipper was...

Spoiler

Otto Rocket: You start the game with an equipped Rocket Helmet, granting you +2 Defense. This is not a takeable item. 

340?cb=20160417053941

Astronomy was...

Spoiler

Tommy Pickles: You start the game equipped with a milk bottle that can add +1 Attack to any weapon you use. This is not a takeable item.

340?cb=20180820145552

Not Like The Movies was...

Spoiler
Arnold Shortman: You can target someone to add +3 defense to their stats. If you do this, you gain +1 Defense to your own stat.

latest?cb=20181225170445

---

Stage: Ghost Zone

Stage Effect: Everyone is now reunited. The Armory is restored but half the items seem to be missing. Also 5 vicious Ghosts (+2 Attack/ 0 Defense) are on the hunt for players. 

Hint: If you don't have adequate defenses then watch your backs. Also the ghosts can be attacked. They can gang up on you as well.

Armory

Weapons:

Bone: +2 Attack
Dagger (Stock: 2): +1 attack, +1 defense
Spatula: +2 Attack, -1 Defense
Pop-Gun (Ranged): +1 Attack (Can steal equipped weapon if target doesn’t die)
Revolver (Ranged, Ammo: 2): +5 attack
Basic Longsword: +2 Attack
Katana: +5 attack (Allow for counterattack)

Shields & Armors:

Heavy Armor: +5 Defense, -1 Attack
Basic Shield: +1 Defense

Other items (usually these are ONE use)

Pacifier (Stock: 3): Can throw this at one player to stop them from attacking.
Bubble Grenades (Stock: 1): +4 Attack (Area)

24 Hours

(and then I'll probably do a break on Friday-Saturday)

14 Players remain.

touya kinomoto

Staryu

kiiwii

Touch It

Hug

Hikari

Anthem

Disruptive

thecptz

PinkBox

Rence

luckystrike

Dibbles

Guero

@Disruptive  @Hug @PinkBox @Staryu @Hikari @luckystrike @kiiwii @thecptz @Touch It @Dibbles @Anthem  @touya kinomoto  @Guero  @Rence

i-

not astro being a baby

I'm gonna try reading everything back today.

I thought I would have time yesterday. but my nephews was feeling sick and I was babysitting. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.