Genius1111

F1 2020 | Russian Grand Prix

Genius1111
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, beyonceknowles said:

the amount of young talent that could've used his seat :shakeno:

oh well I hope we at least get a competitive renault team again

Agree with your 1st point. Having said that, I would be interested to see how Ocon would perform alongside Alonso.

It's also interesting to see where Vettel will now be heading. RBR perhaps? If not, a midfield team like Haas? Or will he take a sabbatical?

Edited by Genius1111

beyonceknowles
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Agree with your 1st point. Having said that, I would be interested to see hoe Ocon would perform alongside Alonso.

It's also interesting to see where Vettel will now be heading. RBR perhaps? If not, a midfield team like Haas? Or will he take a sabbatical?

If Albons performance is subpar (Their standards are way too strict & high imo) this season (Which I highly doubt will occur for Albons sake) I think RBR would definitely consider a Verstappen and Vettel pairing or someone else entirely for Albons seat. Although, This kinda hinges on RBR not trusting in Albon's driving ability and being ok with passing up on the massive sponsorship deals he brings in due to his appeal in Asia (specifically Thailand). This would interestingly leave Albon without a car. I wonder where he'd go. 

Either way there is bound to be a shake up at the Red Bull and Alpha Tauri family soon. Gasly wants to move away. He's too good of a driver for Alpha Tauri and RBR aren't offering him a seat again after 2019. Not to mention Kvyat isn't getting any younger. They might even promote some F2 drivers again soon. 

But back to Vettel. I think he'll take a year off and see what shifts in the drivers market like Alonso did. I don't believe he would enjoy driving for a midfield team. Lacklustre results from certain teams & drivers during the 2019 season allowed for Alonso to return and could provide the same oppurtonity for Seb. It could of course mean indefinite retirement too if he doesn't play his cards right. 

Edited by beyonceknowles

Genius1111

Styrian Grand Prix

Qualifying: 1st HAM, 2nd VER, 3rd SAI.... 10th VET and 11th LEC

McLaren is doing well again.

beyonceknowles
6 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Styrian Grand Prix

Qualifying: 1st HAM, 2nd VER, 3rd SAI.... 10th VET and 11th LEC

McLaren is doing well again.

I feel for Norris. He doesn't deserve those chest pains. Manifesting a Seb podium and Lewis race win.

Maybe I kind of laughed when Charles got that grid penalty. Deserves it for not kneeling...:mandown:

beyonceknowles

ferrari clown show

Genius1111
1 minute ago, beyonceknowles said:

ferrari clown show

:cm:

beyonceknowles

:clap3:

Genius1111

i just need Bottas to hold on to his lead till the last race, but that ain't happening. :doc:

Genius1111

Norris still 3rd in the championship :clap3:

McLaren also 2nd in the championship, though with less than half of Mercedes' points. :clap3:

Ferrari 5th in the championship :fan:

Mark Rih

The red clownery last week was so embarassing. They're starting close tomorrow too, Marty I'm Scared.GIF

Anyway, thoughts about Pink Mercedes? @Genius1111 @Chamoy @beyonceknowles Daddy Stroll payola really payed off, I wonder if FIA will pull a Billboard banning bundles kind of move :fan:

Genius1111
9 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

The red clownery last week was so embarassing. They're starting close tomorrow too, Marty I'm Scared.GIF

Anyway, thoughts about Pink Mercedes? @Genius1111 @Chamoy @beyonceknowles Daddy Stroll payola really payed off, I wonder if FIA will pull a Billboard banning bundles kind of move :fan:

My reaction when you said "Daddy Stroll" --> :rip: He's the same age as Shawn Mendes, so shouldn't he be a twink?

https://beyondtheflag.com/2020/07/18/formula-1-former-mexico-president-roasts-lance-stroll/

Twink is being roasted by a former Mexican president. An impactful driver. :gaycat5:

Genius1111
28 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

My reaction when you said "Daddy Stroll" --> :rip: He's the same age as Shawn Mendes, so shouldn't he be a twink?

https://beyondtheflag.com/2020/07/18/formula-1-former-mexico-president-roasts-lance-stroll/

Twink is being roasted by a former Mexican president. An impactful driver. :gaycat5:

Mark Rih
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

:rip: I actually meant his dad, he's part owner of Racing Point + people always say Lance is here only because of him etc :toofunny2:

Edited by Mark Rih

Genius1111
6 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

:rip: I actually meant his dad, he's part owner of Racing Point + people always say Lance is here only because of him etc :toofunny2:

Oh woops, my bad. :rip: I thought you meant it in a "Daddy Chris Evans" way. :rip:

Maybe Vettel can replace Lance in Aston Martin next year and Lance can head off to another team? Any possibility of that

Chamoy
3 hours ago, Mark Rih said:

I'm benefiting from the payola, so I can't really complain. :gaycat5:

h3ndLIG.png

beyonceknowles
On 7/18/2020 at 5:05 PM, Mark Rih said:

tbh i think that if the rules didn't cover it off then their car is legal. f1 has always been like that. either way when aston martin comes through with cash their chassis will probably change and be better in 2023.

i hate paid drivers but stroll got p4 this week and that is not easy to do. not so sure seb can get a seat at racing point now. like why throw perez out? seems cruel. 

don't even get me started on ferrari. i only care about seb. congrats to him for getting a p6 finish and staying ahead of charles. getting lapped by merc and Hamilton must hurt so bad tho.

i cannot wait for the british grand prix :duca:

Genius1111

It looks like these races will be added

1. German Grand Prix (first time in 7 years at the Nurburing)

2. Portuguese Grand Prix (first time in 24 years at a brand new track)

3. San Marino Grand Prix ??? (first time in 14 years at Imola)

Mark Rih
On 7/23/2020 at 7:43 PM, Genius1111 said:

It looks like these races will be added

1. German Grand Prix (first time in 7 years at the Nurburing)

2. Portuguese Grand Prix (first time in 24 years at a brand new track)

3. San Marino Grand Prix ??? (first time in 14 years at Imola)

All of these were confirmed, absolutely beautiful! We stan euro classics :heart:

OT: Checo getting Corona :toofunny3: get well soon 

Genius1111

Sad to hear Perez getting infected with COVID-19. How long will he be out of action for? Will he be able to return to race in the long term?

Anyway who are they asking to replace him?

Genius1111

Nice to see the HULK returning to race. Pray for him to finally get a podium.

Chamoy

Happy for Hulk but, damn, that sucks. 

R04dSux.gif

Cookies n Cream

I'm sad for Perez becus he absolutely deserves a win before he (potentially) gets kicked out this season. I'm excited to see Hulk do his thing.

Cookies n Cream

Seeing everyone mad about the Pink Mercedes is funny to me  :fan: