Hilary Duff

Stepfon

2 hours ago, DuffStan said:

If that's the case then I'm with her.

1 hour ago, wren said:

I mean that last season was horrendous, I don't blame her. 

She looks so good on her latest ig posts!! Also i hope she promotes on the Kelly Clarkson Show!!! 

Agree with you all. 

Reviews are out for the show and Hilary is getting GOOD ink! 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Right Now

• Stepfon

• fabu sloth

• DuffStan

I wonder if Hilary has gotten a new stylist. Her fashion game has stepped up during the HIMYF era and her outfits are more flattering to her body.

That dress she wore at the Baby2Baby event in November is probably the best and most glamorous she's looked on a red carpet in ages. 

And that dress she wore in her recent Instagram post for the HIMYF press day had me stunned :smitten:

Okay, Hilary has been feeling herself on IG and I am here for it!

I also love that Zendaya liked one of her posts. (Imagine them in a movie together? :jonny5:)

I'm perched for the HIMYF reviews.

Ever since I saw the teaser, I feel like we were being misled as to what the show will actually be like 

But I'm curious to know either way!

2 hours ago, MikeyDuff1D said:

I wonder if Hilary has gotten a new stylist. Her fashion game has stepped up during the HIMYF era and her outfits are more flattering to her body.

That dress she wore at the Baby2Baby event in November is probably the best and most glamorous she's looked on a red carpet in ages. 

And that dress she wore in her recent Instagram post for the HIMYF press day had me stunned :smitten:

Agree with all of this, Hilary is such a natural stunning woman. Ugh, I wish these promo appearances were in person so we can see her slay the fashion game.

31 minutes ago, Venom said:

Okay, Hilary has been feeling herself on IG and I am here for it!

I also love that Zendaya liked one of her posts. (Imagine them in a movie together? :jonny5:)

I'm perched for the HIMYF reviews.

Ever since I saw the teaser, I feel like we were being misled as to what the show will actually be like 

But I'm curious to know either way!

Which post did Z like?

Also, I feel like MANY people are going to hate watch HIMYF so that could be really good news for the numbers, I hope people actually like the show though.

8 hours ago, MikeyDuff1D said:

She is so hot rn, her body is on point.

18 hours ago, wren said:

I mean that last season was horrendous, I don't blame her. 

She looks so good on her latest ig posts!! Also i hope she promotes on the Kelly Clarkson Show!!! 

Same. I REALLY wanna see kelly interview hilary just because.

2 hours ago, fabu sloth said:

Same. I REALLY wanna see kelly interview hilary just because.

I know, the last interaction I've seen with them is when Hilary was with Rachel Platten and they were back stage at Kelly's concert singing stronger!!

I don't know how COVID are in the United States... but she will not go in person to a television show?

3 hours ago, MatiasCc18 said:

I don't know how COVID are in the United States... but she will not go in person to a television show?

Nope, Kelly and Ryan is virtual and I think Seth will be as well, I think he just got over having COVID.

10 hours ago, Stepfon said:

The love she is getting in the quotes from Black Twitter:

I noticed that too! Black men stay winning with their exquisite taste frfr

1 hour ago, Stepfon said:

Nope, Kelly and Ryan is virtual and I think Seth will be as well, I think he just got over having COVID.

oh...sounds boring sighh but i hope it wont be!

17 minutes ago, fabu sloth said:

I noticed that too! Black men stay winning with their exquisite taste frfr

oh...sounds boring sighh but i hope it wont be!

Hilary didn't have to leave her house to do work, I KNOW she is thrilled. :clap3:

On 1/14/2022 at 11:56 AM, Stepfon said:

The love she is getting in the quotes from Black Twitter:

"Elite Milk" :dies:

They always show her love, queen :alexz:

22 hours ago, Stepfon said:

Hilary didn't have to leave her house to do work, I KNOW she is thrilled. :clap3:

truth haha; I'll never forget on day three of promo for breath in and breath out (during release week) she did a ig story after some talk show in New York saying she's exhausted and ready for a break. I was like Hilary you're era just started :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, wren said:

truth haha; I'll never forget on day three of promo for breath in and breath out (during release week) she did a ig story after some talk show in New York saying she's exhausted and ready for a break. I was like Hilary you're era just started :bibliahh:

NOT even a full week of promo. :deadbanana2:

14 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

NOT even a full week of promo. :deadbanana2:

I know she kills me hahaha; but honestly I'm all for her doing whatever she want. She worked non stop as a kid, so whatever she wants to do I'm good with, though selfishly I always want more (and that includes music which I guess we may never get again, or at least for a while)  :weeps:

---

Now would be the perfect time for a 'comeback' in music though I feel; like she could just drop a new album now and it could just do it's thing; I feel nostalgia alone could help sell; since 'nostalgia' didn't come popular till like 2-3 years after Breath In Breath Out (or whenever the Jonas Brothers got back together haha)

21 minutes ago, wren said:

I know she kills me hahaha; but honestly I'm all for her doing whatever she want. She worked non stop as a kid, so whatever she wants to do I'm good with, though selfishly I always want more (and that includes music which I guess we may never get again, or at least for a while)  :weeps:

---

Now would be the perfect time for a 'comeback' in music though I feel; like she could just drop a new album now and it could just do it's thing; I feel nostalgia alone could help sell; since 'nostalgia' didn't come popular till like 2-3 years after Breath In Breath Out (or whenever the Jonas Brothers got back together haha)

I don't even want her to attempt music again unless her heart is FULLY into it. I wish she should give us a dramatic film role or do some guest starring spots, I hope HIMYF isn't the ONLY thing she does this year. 

Just realized Hilary will be in studio for GMA and Seth, Seth had guests in studio last week, not sure about Kelly & Ryan. :duca:

Alrightyyy seen the 2 episodes! Some parts of the script tbfh...arent tHAT funny. But I do have to say she really played Sophie well. I feared she would be just replaying a Kelsey but turns out nope. Sophie's hilarious and defo not as bitchy as Kelsey. I feel like Sophie could vibe with Lizzie fr.

Anyways, the cast is great. I feel like Tien can actually pull off the funny scenes better if it werent for  some of the awkward scripts. Im looking forward for the rest of the episodes and im hoping every episode improves! I need the show to go on for at least 3 seasons. Give Queen Duff that streaming powerrrr.

17 hours ago, fabu sloth said:

Alrightyyy seen the 2 episodes! Some parts of the script tbfh...arent tHAT funny. But I do have to say she really played Sophie well. I feared she would be just replaying a Kelsey but turns out nope. Sophie's hilarious and defo not as bitchy as Kelsey. I feel like Sophie could vibe with Lizzie fr.

Anyways, the cast is great. I feel like Tien can actually pull off the funny scenes better if it werent for  some of the awkward scripts. Im looking forward for the rest of the episodes and im hoping every episode improves! I need the show to go on for at least 3 seasons. Give Queen Duff that streaming powerrrr.

Yeah, the script is the weakest part of the show, some of the jokes don't land like they should but the cast is SO good, they make you feel invested in the characters.

HIMYF won't be available before March 9 in France so I'm waiting patiently :duca: I'm already getting spoiled though oops, could we use spoiler alerts here pleaaase?

YOU GUYS I AM GOING CRAZY OVER HER COMMENTS! The "music itch" is coming back and I feel like she might be serious about it this time around :alexz3:

8 minutes ago, DuffStan said:

HIMYF won't be available before March 9 in France so I'm waiting patiently :duca: I'm already getting spoiled though oops, could we use spoiler alerts here pleaaase?

YOU GUYS I AM GOING CRAZY OVER HER COMMENTS! The "music itch" is coming back and I feel like she might be serious about it this time around :alexz3:

Same here, 9 March in Italy, i can't wait :duca: Do you think D+ will upload all of the episodes at once or weekly? 

I'm so hyped for new music, I hadn't expected it to be honest and I hope she truly is serious about it.

Having Matt at home could truly help, but I think she won't sign to a label this time and do it independently...

I just hope she gives us new music at this point, I don't care for chart or promo (even tho I think she cares about it)

12 minutes ago, ReachOut said:

Same here, 9 March in Italy, i can't wait :duca: Do you think D+ will upload all of the episodes at once or weekly? 

I'm so hyped for new music, I hadn't expected it to be honest and I hope she truly is serious about it.

Having Matt at home could truly help, but I think she won't sign to a label this time and do it independently...

I just hope she gives us new music at this point, I don't care for chart or promo (even tho I think she cares about it)

D+ might add everything once and I'm okay with that as long as international fans can access it and she gets the exposure.

I can see her do it independently as well, or create her own music imprint. I don't think she cares about the charts as much anymore tbh...

She knows she won't do the same figures anymore. Winnetka Bowling League is flopping but their core base makes them viable for RCA (thanks to touring mainly). I think that interests her.

Hilary was cracking me up in this video when she was talking about Banks :ahh: 

Hopefully they give her more of an opportunity for her humor to shine in future episodes of HIMYF

Her personality is everything :heart2:

I don't know why this is happening BUT I am glad HIMYF is waking people up to the ICON status that is Hilary. It's been mentioned SO much in a lot of interviews and articles, the queen is FINALLY getting her flowers.