• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Right Now

• Stepfon

• Alien.

• DuffStan

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not watching the sneak peek ha! I kinda hate trailers, they spill too much.

Is this Paramount+ move smart? As of November 5, 2020, it has 8 million subscribers.

MikeyDuff1D

I randomly started watching videos from the Elixir book tour and the promo for that book was amazing. It makes me imagine how it would've been if she released an album during 2010/11 instead of the book. She traveled all around the world Brazil, France, Amsterdam, Belgium, etc. and it paid off because it became a bestseller in most of the places she travelled to and even places she didn't like the UAE and the Phillipines. That book wasn't even about her life or anything, so for it to still do so well I can only imagine how new music would've done with that sort of WW promo. Her popularity in Italy and Latin America was at an all time high during the Dignity era, so for that to be her last full era until 2015 is tragic. Even Reach Out which was released WW in 2009 went top 10 in Italy and Mexico and was the #1 video on MTV Brazil. And in terms of the US she was just coming back into the mainstream with her appearance on Gossip Girl and Beauty & the Briefcase and was in the news again due to her engagement/wedding. If she had released music in 2010/11, I can only imagine how much larger her fanbase and star power would be. What could've been...

SinfulCourteousGrayreefshark-small.gif

gerardsuxx
51 minutes ago, MikeyDuff1D said:

I randomly started watching videos from the Elixir book tour and the promo for that book was amazing. It makes me imagine how it would've been if she released an album during 2010/11 instead of the book. She traveled all around the world Brazil, France, Amsterdam, Belgium, etc. and it paid off because it became a bestseller in most of the places she travelled to and even places she didn't like the UAE and the Phillipines. That book wasn't even about her life or anything, so for it to still do so well I can only imagine how new music would've done with that sort of WW promo. Her popularity in Italy and Latin America was at an all time high during the Dignity era, so for that to be her last full era until 2015 is tragic. Even Reach Out which was released WW in 2009 went top 10 in Italy and Mexico and was the #1 video on MTV Brazil. And in terms of the US she was just coming back into the mainstream with her appearance on Gossip Girl and Beauty & the Briefcase and was in the news again due to her engagement/wedding. If she had released music in 2010/11, I can only imagine how much larger her fanbase and star power would be. What could've been...

SinfulCourteousGrayreefshark-small.gif

A 2010-2011 edm good girl gone bad album would have slayed so hard, her first top 10 hit, etc :cries:

She did decent in 2015 the problem was the lack of longevity due to her abandoning the era 1 week after the release :cries: but yeah it was too late for mainstream success 

If she released an album now I think it would sell like 20K first week tbh