Jump to content

Hilary Duff


Stepfon

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, fabu sloth said:

really its just to keep her relevant but in a smaller, LA-hippy-moms-focused kind of group i think LOL

 

But, she doesn’t need that at all. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Right Now

    166

  • Stepfon

    145

  • Alien.

    105

  • DuffStan

    82

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, fabu sloth said:

i dont live in the US but i do think a romper priced above 100 is a bit expensive. i figured they would be sold around the 70-90 range. but some of the designs are cute tho. not her naming one of the designs after lauren :rip:

 

https://www.thethings.com/very-pregnant-hilary-duff-realizes-fans-wont-be-buying-her-rompers/ 

 

3 hours ago, Stepfon said:

Yeah, I don't see why these are priced SO high. But, then again, I don't see this collaboration doing much of anything at all.

Hilary has her community and Smash+Tess has another. Their online store has rompers in the same price range so I guess their customers don't mind paying that much.

 

When you read the comments on the shop's socials everyone seems to be all over the rompers!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you think she'll ever comeback to something relevant after givin birth of her 3rd child? :giraffe:

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, fabu sloth said:

really its just to keep her relevant but in a smaller, LA-hippy-moms-focused kind of group i think LOL

 

its on youtube! all the leaked songs have been uploaded there :smitten2:

!!! Whaaaaaat! I was not aware about the leaked songs. I love carry on! Why didn’t she include in the actual album?? It is better than most of the songs. 
 

i could not find one that she teased on her Instagram that I was really loooking for but never came out. It has the word “alive” but it is not feel alive. It was one with Toby gad. Do you know how many Toby gad songs leaked? I searched through all her ig posts but she deleted it because I cannot find it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ReachOut said:

Do you think she'll ever comeback to something relevant after givin birth of her 3rd child? :giraffe:

Hopefully she will be able to do a virtual press tour where they ask her about new projects lined up.

Her Instagram strategy is very "influencer", and she only tweets ads now which is unfortunate.

What I want: a full album with Matthew Koma, or an EP.

Link to post
Share on other sites
fabu sloth
16 hours ago, Stepfon said:

But, she doesn’t need that at all. 

true. then i guess shes doing it just for the fun of it. and the money.

 

11 hours ago, ReachOut said:

Do you think she'll ever comeback to something relevant after givin birth of her 3rd child? :giraffe:

dear god I hope so. in my imagination i see her putting out a random single she made with Matt in like August this year, before returning to tv towards the end of 2021 to talk about her life updates on several morning shows, that single, new stuff about her HLC & Veeda brands, put out a new capsule collection for her eyewear line & put out that beauty brand she plans to do. THEN in Jan 2022 make a surprise announcement that she's filming a new Netflix/AppleTV+ drama or something (no comedy please). The following month, announce that she's doing the Kelsey series and will film it right after that drama series ends filming. 

 

if only :chick1:

 

11 hours ago, Ferret said:

!!! Whaaaaaat! I was not aware about the leaked songs. I love carry on! Why didn’t she include in the actual album?? It is better than most of the songs. 
 

i could not find one that she teased on her Instagram that I was really loooking for but never came out. It has the word “alive” but it is not feel alive. It was one with Toby gad. Do you know how many Toby gad songs leaked? I searched through all her ig posts but she deleted it because I cannot find it. 

i really think its feel alive hahahaha

Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember the Koma and Hilary concert during quarantine? She said she was going to do more and we are still waiting

Link to post
Share on other sites

Paramount+ has an investor day on Wednesday, so we might get some official news about the Kelsey spin-off. I'm assuming it will be on their streaming service.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Alien. said:

Paramount+ has an investor day on Wednesday, so we might get some official news about the Kelsey spin-off. I'm assuming it will be on their streaming service.

Let’s see if she accepts. She would be so great on a NETFLIX series

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2021 at 1:10 PM, Alien. said:

Paramount+ has an investor day on Wednesday, so we might get some official news about the Kelsey spin-off. I'm assuming it will be on their streaming service.

Damn. If that happens that would kill the chances of it ever being a hit. A Younger on TV Land tea.

If Paramount can give Emily In Paris to Netflix then they should have no problem giving Kelsey to them as well. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, MikeyDuff1D said:

Damn. If that happens that would kill the chances of it ever being a hit. A Younger on TV Land tea.

If Paramount can give Emily In Paris to Netflix then they should have no problem giving Kelsey to them as well. 

It won't go to Netflix. Darren Star has an exclusive with CBS, that's why he's not involved in the SATC revival. It will only go to Paramount+ or TV Land/Paramount Network if it happens.

Edited by Alien.
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Alien. said:

It won't go to Netflix. Darren Star has an exclusive with CBS, that's why he's not involved in the SATC revival. It will only go to Paramount+ or TV Land/Paramount Network if it happens.

Star has signed a multi-year overall deal with ViacomCBS. Under that deal, Star will develop original series for the ViacomCBS cable portfolio as well as for outsider buyers via MTV Studios.

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/emily-in-paris-netflix-paramount-network-1234704731/

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Alien. said:

Yeah, but they would want it to stream on the same network as Younger. Paramount+ will have the complete series.

I do believe it is likely going to Paramount+ unfortunately, but I'm just holding out a bit of hope that it doesn't since the articles are saying there's still a possibility. It would make the most sense that it would go to Paramount+, but ViacomCBS has been all over the place with their programming and branding. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, DuffStan said:

The fact that Emily in Paris got nominated at the Golden Globes.
Younger was done WRONG!

So annoying. Younger did not stick around and improved gradually for 7 seasons only for it to be robbed by that pretentious show...

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t think she’ll ever record a whole new album, I hope I’m wrong tho 

 

Can she just release some cute songs or collabs she doesn’t even need to promote them, it’s all about playlist now 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gerardsuxx said:

I don’t think she’ll ever record a whole new album, I hope I’m wrong tho 

 

Can she just release some cute songs or collabs she doesn’t even need to promote them, it’s all about playlist now 

Exactly, we don't even want her to promote. We just wanna be fed something :toofunny3:

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...