Hilary Duff

Stepfon

43 minutes ago, eduardolevit said:

do you guys think she'll release an album next year? :cries: i miss her tbh

I don't think so. She needs to get signed and then work on music, and that will take at least 2 years.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Right Now

• Stepfon

• Alien.

• DuffStan

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Alien. said:

I don't think so. She needs to get signed and then work on music, and that will take at least 2 years.

she can choke :angry:

you know just recording one song is tiresome enough for her. she will probably decline because she already recorded Little Lies and it took a WHOLE hour. can you imagine doing something like that again? 

SOMEONE SHOULD DM HER AND TELL HER TO RELEASE AN ALBUM WITH ALL THE FOLK POP SONGS WHAT THE ****KKKKKKKKKKK SHE HAS SO MUCH UNRELEASED MATERIAL SHE DOESNT EVEN NEED TO RECORD NEW STUFF OMFG

Just now, getback said:

you know just recording one song is tiresome enough for her. she will probably decline because she already recorded Little Lies and it took a WHOLE hour. can you imagine doing something like that again? 

I screamed :toofunny3:

2 minutes ago, Alien. said:

I still don't get why she recorded "Tied to You" and "Let Me Miss Ya" last year. They were so random. :deadbanana3:

For Luca.

@Alien. is right, if she wants to release another album it will take her at least 2 years like 2013-2015 because she is not signed at the moment :doc:

I'm ****ing frustrated because she didn't have Scooter as her manager for BIBO ugh 

I still don't get why is she with him just for a flop life style brand 

4 minutes ago, Alien. said:

For the 1000000000th time, I think she's with Scooter because he's handling her lifestyle brand, not her music career.

She is obviously with him for that at this point but  is a such a waste having someone like him as your manager just for that and not for music/movies 

2 minutes ago, Alien. said:

The fact that she went on a promo tour for her book and did nothing for her album...

Right? Remember when she went to France, Belgium, Netherlands, Brazil, etc. just to promote Elixir. 

15 minutes ago, MikeyDuff1D said:

Right? Remember when she went to France, Belgium, Netherlands, Brazil, etc. just to promote Elixir. 

Simon & Schuster financed that book tour. Her album was barely even released in the States.
16 minutes ago, Right Now said:
Simon & Schuster financed that book tour. Her album was barely even released in the States.

You think if RCA had allowed Hilary to promote BIBO in those countries she would've wanted to? 

33 minutes ago, MikeyDuff1D said:

You think if RCA had allowed Hilary to promote BIBO in those countries she would've wanted to? 

Maybe, maybe not. She obviously wasn't the biggest fan of the album and chooses "being a mother" over everything but shopping, but who knows.

Edited by Right Now

I know a lot of yall are not too excited about the lifestyle brand. Look at it this way, I think Scooter wants to rebuild her audience again and this is a good way. Younger although is great it doesn't reach as far as the GP.

With opening up her lifestyle brand again, hopefully it will lead to more music and movies. 

Also SB has already promoted her more on Twitter, than RCA did the whole BIBO era.

Edited by Duffaholic
9 hours ago, gerardsuxx said:

@Alien. is right, if she wants to release another album it will take her at least 2 years like 2013-2015 because she is not signed at the moment :doc:

I'm ****ing frustrated because she didn't have Scooter as her manager for BIBO ugh 

I still don't get why is she with him just for a flop life style brand 

Isn't she with Interscope? :dancehall: