Hilary Duff

Stepfon

Soooo... What do we think about the Facebook posts? There's no way she is posting those right? The paparazzi pics and random throwbacks.. it's weird.

(also I have that doll :priceless: )

Edited by Iridescent.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Right Now

• Stepfon

• Alien.

• DuffStan

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Iridescent. said:

Soooo... What do we think about the Facebook posts? There's no way she is posting those right? The paparazzi pics and random throwbacks.. it's weird.

(also I have that doll :priceless: )

lmao no she's not running her facebook account, she's not that into social media and i dont think hilary would rot on facebook 8 hours every single day :toofunny3: but whoever is doing all of that is doing such a bad job. all those LQ pictures are a MESS :stare:

18 minutes ago, eduardolevit said:

lmao no she's not running her facebook account, she's not that into social media and i dont think hilary would rot on facebook 8 hours every single day :toofunny3: but whoever is doing all of that is doing such a bad job. all those LQ pictures are a MESS :stare:

Well yeah that's what I meant, what's going on with it? I thought she was hacked at first, because I really don't see why posting random stuff and, like you said, lq pics does anything for her. It's annoying to see how unprofessional her facebook is now.

3 minutes ago, Iridescent. said:

Well yeah that's what I meant, what's going on with it? I thought she was hacked at first, because I really don't see why posting random stuff and, like you said, lq pics does anything for her. It's annoying to see how unprofessional her facebook is now.

maybe theyre testing how many likes and comments she gets before launching whatever she's working on with scooter. 

1 hour ago, Iridescent. said:

It is definitely someone from SB projects. If you look at Usher and Justin FB they are very similar. A lot of it is so irrelevant and annoying though. 

It's funny how they don't even bother posting her IG posts on Twitter anymore.

Josh that special made me sad, it's like a completely different person. :'(

Edited by Alien.

We miss her work ethic but think about it, if we all had already made millions and had a steady income off of a successful television show, why would we ever work more than we wanted to? She's already made a name for herself and got her money, everything she does now is for fun.

On 1/23/2017 at 8:57 PM, undermyskin said:

We miss her work ethic but think about it, if we all had already made millions and had a steady income off of a successful television show, why would we ever work more than we wanted to? She's already made a name for herself and got her money, everything she does now is for fun.

I get that..  but I mean her job isn't very hard all she really has to do is entertain people. Also wouldn't she want to show her son that she a good work ethic? 

Just now, Duffaholic said:

I get that..  but I mean her job isn't very hard all she really has to do is entertain people. Also wouldn't she want to show her son that she a good work ethic? 

The million dollar home he's growing up in is enough

17 minutes ago, eduardolevit said:

do you guys think she'll release an album next year? :cries: i miss her tbh

With scooter as her manager gives me hope :cries: she should at least release some singles this year like she did with CTS and AAY and a new album in 2018

Just now, gerardsuxx said:

With scooter as her manager gives me hope :cries: she should at least release some singles this year like she did with CTS and AAY and a new album in 2018

ok i really don't see music happening this year at all lmfao not even for younger :cries:

youngblood is a cute lil bop. i was listening to it earlier today