• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Right Now

• Stepfon

• Alien.

• DuffStan

Top Posters In This Topic

You all! :rip: She has lost a lot of the weight from last May - August.

She would be at her beauty peak right now if she fixed her damn hair. Always a two-toned mess. Other than now, 2007/2008 was definitely her peak.

Oh and them adlibs from OIAM. :duca:

Just now, eduardolevit said:

does it matter? :toofunny2: 

Well, she's been working on lifestyle brand, so i'm sure it will relaunch soon and we'll get more info on what she's been doing with Scooter.

Just now, Alien. said:

Well, she's been working on lifestyle brand, so i'm sure it will relaunch soon and we'll get more info on what she's been doing with Scooter.

can't wait for her cooking book and the diapers shes been developing! a true WOKE celebrity mom

Just now, eduardolevit said:

can't wait for her cooking book and the diapers shes been developing! a true WOKE celebrity mom

Btw, did your signed version of BIBO arrive yet?

I loved skinny Hilary, it was actually "cool" being that skinny at the time, but Dignity Hilary looked healthy, skinny and perfect. I don't get why she gained even more weight.

I mean imagine this body and face with blonde hair :cries:

Hilary+Duff+Los+Premios+MTV+Latin+Americ

Hilary+Duff+Hosts+2007+Spirit+Life+Award

hilary_duff_53160_hilary_duff_9_2007_muc

13.jpg

Edited by gerardsuxx
Just now, gerardsuxx said:

it was the born of a huge sex icon popstar that died the same year :cries: 

It's a such a shame. She was about to be a main pop girl, but then stopped her music career. :skull:

1 minute ago, Alien. said:

It's a such a shame. She was about to be a main pop girl, but then stopped her music career. :skull:

I remember how excited I was because she left Hollywood Records and thought she was going to be on a better label, ugh that actually killed her music career. At least Hollywood Records forced her to release albums.

2 hours ago, gerardsuxx said:

it was the born of a huge sex icon popstar that died the same year :cries: 

It's honestly upsetting. You can tell she was on her way to another peak creatively in all aspects and then she decided being a housegirlfriend, then wife was better.