• noonbob

Top Posters In This Topic

feelslikeadream

Rocket making it :clap3:

And MUNA stanning for Mimi with their new song! :clap3: 

2FEjMxHr.png

Just now, feelslikeadream said:

Rocket making it :clap3:

I had just finished work and rushed to my phone to check if y'all had spammed the base so I'd end up on page 6.

feelslikeadream
14 minutes ago, nikko0l4l said:

Welcome to the new ATRL! This very laggy on my iPhone 4.

It's not just on your phone

mcc5kiw.gif

Bacardo Royale

I'm waiting on Mimi to have another comeback, I can't have this decade end without her scoring a single top 10 hit

9440426_orig.gif

Rainbow is still trash.

Anyways, now that once we reach 5 WPs we receive a 14 day ban, we'll see Touchdown even less now :toofunny:

Rainbow's that typa album that most people don't get, like you gotta really listen. Next time I give it a spin I plan on listening to it underwater for the acoustics. And then staying down there, forever

Rainbow has AAO, Petals, TGIFY, Crybaby, CTTA, AT and Heartbreaker... 7 great songs... that's enough to outbalance the bland songs such as the dreadful Did I do That.

TGIFY and AAO are worse than TTR, AT is a perfect example of everything wrong with Diane Warren, Crybaby is....ok... which leaves Petals and Heartbreaker and Heartbreaker Remix. 3 songs.

Heartbreaker (all versions), Bliss, Crybaby, TGIFY Remix, Fecals, Did I Do That?, CTTA Remix and Rainbow Interlude are all fabulous.

YjxAabt.gif

Edited by EJQL8
Bacardo Royale

The Heartbreaker music video should have 100 million+ views on youtube, what a disgrace that such a visual masterpiece has been forgotten