• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• znake

• SeanET

• Jotham

• Virtual_Insanity

She could easily earn ~50M yearly with AI + Vegas + other endeavors so it's really not bad for a pop star who is clearly past it's commercial prime.

14 minutes ago, Gabriel Florin said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I would legitimately rather wake up to the headline "Katy Perry dead at 34" than "Katy Perry confirms Vegas residency". Her career is already dead, but Vegas would be like turning a funeral into a circus act. If someone pulled a Christina Grimmie or whatever, the GP would be on her side again, and she might get another iTunes #1 finally, possibly even her 10th #1 on Billboard like XXXTENTATION. Plus, let's be real, we'd probably get a posthumous album sooner than we'd get KP5 if she were alive. Plus, Capitol could include all the discarded Luke bops, because a dead person can't really get backlash for working with an accused rapist.

Lmao :bibliahh:

28 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

UGH Britney's impact

Ugh. Nobody went to Vegas after britney. Britney added to the stigma. It was Gaga who everyone followed. Love real impact. Didn’t Gaga boot britney out of Vegas?

on topic: I actually think a Katy show would be pretty cool as she’s always on top with her stage productions. I worry about the grosses, though. They would be embarrassingly low. 

21 minutes ago, Gabriel Florin said:
  Hide contents

I would legitimately rather wake up to the headline "Katy Perry dead at 34" than "Katy Perry confirms Vegas residency". Her career is already dead, but Vegas would be like turning a funeral into a circus act. If someone pulled a Christina Grimmie or whatever, the GP would be on her side again, and she might get another iTunes #1 finally, possibly even her 10th #1 on Billboard like XXXTENTATION. Plus, let's be real, we'd probably get a posthumous album sooner than we'd get KP5 if she were alive. Plus, Capitol could include all the discarded Luke bops, because a dead person can't really get backlash for working with an accused rapist.

a classic :bibliahh:

17 minutes ago, Gabriel Florin said:
  Reveal hidden contents

sdkjgvsjkvhv 

Αποτέλεσμα εικόνας για katy perry floor picture"

• ATRL Moderator

She better call it Waking Up In Vegas :cm: 

41 minutes ago, Gabriel Florin said:
  Hide contents

Slsjkssk this always sends me :hoetenks:no words.

21 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

Ugh. Nobody went to Vegas after britney. Britney added to the stigma. It was Gaga who everyone followed. Love real impact. Didn’t Gaga boot britney out of Vegas?

on topic: I actually think a Katy show would be pretty cool as she’s always on top with her stage productions. I worry about the grosses, though. They would be embarrassingly low. 

Literally JLo and Mariah went to Vegas right after Britney :toofunny3: even industry insiders confirmed that she made a risk with the residency and magazines confirming that she brought a lot of success with it to the place :cm:

A-star+legends visiting her residency specially, along with the ones that started their own afterwards+getting a Day in her name

I mean, the receipts are there, Bang Up :)

24 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

There’s literally a list of artists who did Vegas right after Britney, with Lady Gaga among them. Stop the delusion.

46 minutes ago, Gabriel Florin said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I can’t breathe :ahh: 

47 minutes ago, Gabriel Florin said:
  Hide contents

Reported for being disgusting. Why even bring C. Grimm into this? 

Vegas could be good for Katy. It’d be fun to see a tacky, fun, cartoony production 

biblicalmonster
1 hour ago, Illuminati said:

I agree, Katy definitely seems to be mimicking Britneys career trajectory

:siptea:

1 hour ago, Gabriel Florin said:
  Reveal hidden contents

This will never NOT be funny. :rip:

Reveal hidden contents

The fact that he only wished katys dead for #1 ITUNES :deadbanana4:

18 minutes ago, AlbumOfTheYear said:

Reported for being disgusting. Why even bring C. Grimm into this? 

Vegas could be good for Katy. It’d be fun to see a tacky, fun, cartoony production 

That wasn’t an original post :rip: it was a copy + paste of something a Kitten said...

OT: Fitting. I’m sure her show would be cute though.

Hide contents

:hoetenks:

I-

Edited by ChrisTheLoner

Triple post :rip:

Edited by ChrisTheLoner

Reveal hidden contents

Good lord this took me OUT :hoetenks: