• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• znake

• SeanET

• Jotham

• Virtual_Insanity

I know Celine has already signed another contract which they just confirmed, so they're probably right. 

Just now, Lindt said:

didn't gaga sign her Vegas contract right before asib? there may still be hope for Katy to have a similar comeback

:deadbanana4:

Expected. Like, what else is she gonna do at this point in her career? She can’t chart anymore so.

I’m tired of these Vegas residencies. Not only you have to fly to Vegas, you have to pay for hotel + other expenses.

Im glad Kesha is touring small venues, it’s more accessible to fans. 

They need to stop! 

7 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

UGH Britney's impact

I agree, Katy definitely seems to be mimicking Britneys career trajectory

Edited by Illuminati

1 minute ago, Illuminati said:

I agree, Katy is definitely seems to be mimicking Britneys career trajectory

just like Gaga,Xtina,JLo and the others that went to Vegas after her :clap3: Legend things

2 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

Where's Aurora with ha post

Spoiler

I would legitimately rather wake up to the headline "Katy Perry dead at 34" than "Katy Perry confirms Vegas residency". Her career is already dead, but Vegas would be like turning a funeral into a circus act. If someone pulled a Christina Grimmie or whatever, the GP would be on her side again, and she might get another iTunes #1 finally, possibly even her 10th #1 on Billboard like XXXTENTATION. Plus, let's be real, we'd probably get a posthumous album sooner than we'd get KP5 if she were alive. Plus, Capitol could include all the discarded Luke bops, because a dead person can't really get backlash for working with an accused rapist.

10 minutes ago, Gabriel Florin said:
  Hide contents

I would legitimately rather wake up to the headline "Katy Perry dead at 34" than "Katy Perry confirms Vegas residency". Her career is already dead, but Vegas would be like turning a funeral into a circus act. If someone pulled a Christina Grimmie or whatever, the GP would be on her side again, and she might get another iTunes #1 finally, possibly even her 10th #1 on Billboard like XXXTENTATION. Plus, let's be real, we'd probably get a posthumous album sooner than we'd get KP5 if she were alive. Plus, Capitol could include all the discarded Luke bops, because a dead person can't really get backlash for working with an accused rapist.

I- omg :deadbanana4:

Honestly can’t blame anyone for wanting a residency. Touring would honestly suck after the first couple tours. So much work put into it and then having to put your life on hold for a year going city to city around the world :skull: