• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bxtch

• DearSociety13

• dreamofyou

• Arctikh

7 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

... how was she being childish and bitchy 💀 she literally was just nervous and stanning. The way ya try to vilify her is just 😶 

People who worked on the show called her that sooooo :biblio: 

SchmoodRing
1 hour ago, Jtyoung said:

People who worked on the show called her that sooooo :biblio: 

That's word of mouth and that was only the make up artist. 

SchmoodRing
Just now, SchmoodRing said:

That's heresay and that opinion only came from the make up artist. 

DearSociety13
2 hours ago, Bxtch said:

Only one month until AOTY:WAP:

Thank god :duca: there’s rumours the UK will be in lockdown until April, I need this album to help get me through that.

I hope they push another single though.. I do miss having a song to monitor, it was fun tracking Selfish’s growth. 

DearSociety13
19 minutes ago, Burqa said:

Selfish > Baby > Stained Glass > BOYSHIT > Good In Goodbye

Same ranking. Baby & Stained Glass swap positions depending on if I'm feeling happy or sad though lol. 

There's nothing I've hated. Good In Goodbye aged like milk for me, but I'm actually starting to enjoy it again.

Rondouillard
28 minutes ago, Burqa said:

Baby was meh on first listen but it grew on me so much :jonny5:

Omg me too! I was like "eh", but then I didn't skip it quick enough one day and then BAM. I was rolling on the floor for a month straight. giphy.gif

2 hours ago, DearSociety13 said:

Thank god :duca: there’s rumours the UK will be in lockdown until April, I need this album to help get me through that.

I hope they push another single though.. I do miss having a song to monitor, it was fun tracking Selfish’s growth. 

I don't see BOYSHIT doing much on radio tbh so they should push the track with the best streaming numbers during release week 

5 minutes ago, Aristocrat said:

so cray that it's almost here :duca:

Right :jonny4: it's finally almost here after many months of waiting 

And to think 3 years ago she was posting As She Pleases snippets :jonny5: we've come a long way

dangerousalex
On 2/3/2020 at 9:24 PM, dangerousalex said:

the way I’m genuinely shocked this is coming in March. I assume their placing bets on GIG taking off immediately or???

the way this aged so poorly lmaoooo. glad the wait is almost over :busted:

DearSociety13
1 hour ago, Bxtch said:

I don't see BOYSHIT doing much on radio tbh so they should push the track with the best streaming numbers during release week 

I just don't understand how she did so much better on radio as an independent artist ? Surely it should work the other way around.

& I agree, like what she did with HWY. 

dangerousalex
1 hour ago, Bxtch said:

14 minutes ago, DearSociety13 said:

I just don't understand how she did so much better on radio as an independent artist ? Surely it should work the other way around.

& I agree, like what she did with HWY. 

now when did i miss that they sent BOYSHIT to radio? :rip:

10 adds

https://hitsdailydouble.com/mediabase_adds_details&fmt=H1

mxoonlight
On 1/23/2021 at 4:30 PM, Bxtch said:

This outfit deserved way more screen time :jonny2:

She's doing this on purpose at this point :skull: the bow and arrow emoji too was trolling. Queen of using us for promo!

DancingShoes
2 hours ago, mxoonlight said:

Selfish > Baby = Stained Glass > BOYSHIT > Good in Goodbye

!!!

NumbFentyStan

I genuinely would not be able to rank the LS sings so far :rip: I love all 5 of the songs and they're on such a similar level for me! Am I the only one?

36 minutes ago, NumbFentyStan said:

I genuinely would not be able to rank the LS sings so far :rip: I love all 5 of the songs and they're on such a similar level for me! Am I the only one?

i agree completely! theyre all so different but at the same time very cohesive with each other. i never expected this from her shes come so far from melodies 

43 minutes ago, NumbFentyStan said:

I enjoy all of them, but my top 3 is pretty clear :giraffe: