• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bxtch

• DearSociety13

• dreamofyou

• Aristocrat

20 hours ago, romanhoIiday said:

album pre order better come this week omg

same I hope we get cover, tracklist, and official date announcement. the fact we may get Madison and Dua albums back to back one week apart, whew the serve. 

10 hours ago, tylerrcrush said:

same I hope we get cover, tracklist, and official date announcement. the fact we may get Madison and Dua albums back to back one week apart, whew the serve. 

the 1-2 punch that would be omfg slay me queens :jonny5:

i didn’t read it properly and thought it was the cover art for selfish, i was like ‘i wish that was the album cover’

it looks so good, i’m so glad it’s the album cover:party:

great cover but I high key wanted a close up of her or have her take in more of the frame

Still perched to stream, Hurts Like Hell still slaps

1 hour ago, dreamofyou said:

since she posted the album cover does that mean a potential pre-order on friday?:fan:

That's what I'm thinking too :jonny6:

I added Dear Society, Hurts Like Hell and All Day All Night under Life Support with Good In Goodbye (while waiting for the pre-order, I did it myself) and they all look so good with the cover they could've been on the album :jonny5:

6 hours ago, ~Start The Music said:

Honestly, I’m quite disappointed at the album cover, but at least it’s not worse than As She Pleases’ cover but it looks like a random screenshot, textless album covers don’t work for me unless the image is REALLY iconic like FKA’s projects or Future Nostalgia, this would look so much better if it had text on it, also that thin border on it really bothers me

Edited by thedamnking
I have put it into negative when I meant affirmative