Jump to content

Madison Beer - 'Life Support'


Bxtch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Bxtch

    206

  • DearSociety13

    125

  • dreamofyou

    114

  • Arctikh

    96

After everything we’ve been through with this wait I’m still sceptical but it’s good having an official date now. I just hope they stick to it and it doesn’t get pushed back!

Link to post
Share on other sites
DearSociety13
10 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

yes their is though. play it again. 

What time? I can’t see any clips from DS

 

9 hours ago, thedamnking said:

I was talking about the old TV in the beginning 

They’re similar but it’s not the same TV. Maybe DS could be on it though

Link to post
Share on other sites

just listened to the follow the white rabbit snippet for the first time in a while... jesus christ :jonny2: i cant believe that song will finally be in my library in a little over two months 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Aristocrat said:

just listened to the follow the white rabbit snippet for the first time in a while... jesus christ :jonny2: i cant believe that song will finally be in my library in a little over two months 

Right? after waiting for so long it feels unreal 

 

6TWk.gif

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bxtch said:

Right? after waiting for so long it feels unreal 

 

6TWk.gif

 

imagine release night hearing it in full and HQ for the first time :jonny2:

Link to post
Share on other sites

I know it didn’t “smash” by any means, but I wonder if the attention Baby got is what lead to the album finally getting a date. I feel like I saw a lot more people talking about baby (even if some were calling it an Ariana knock-off) than any other song released by her in the last two years 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DearSociety13 said:

What time? I can’t see any clips from DS

 

They’re similar but it’s not the same TV. Maybe DS could be on it though

Besides being a great song, for me the lyrics are like a synopsis of the album concept so if it was the opening track, the album would be even more cohesive than already is

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rigalo said:

I know it didn’t “smash” by any means, but I wonder if the attention Baby got is what lead to the album finally getting a date. I feel like I saw a lot more people talking about baby (even if some were calling it an Ariana knock-off) than any other song released by her in the last two years 

I feel like every KDA release gets her more hype than any of her solo singles

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

this feels like a 2021 AOTY contender i fear

Imagine if she actually ends up shocking everyone and really getting nominations for Grammy in 2022

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Slate said:

i don't mind the cover, the only thing i hate about it is the fact that it's a screenshot from a MV

 

oN6ClXJ.gif

I think it’s still possible that she may change the album cover since she was doing a photoshoot/music video a few weeks ago wearing an exact same outfit as the album cover but in black

Link to post
Share on other sites

I was still hoping that she would change this album cover but at this point I’m not gonna even complain about that, I’m just grateful that we’re getting preorder and that we finally got the date 

Link to post
Share on other sites

is the tracklist out already? and how many songs? is the tracklist the same from a leaked press release that surfaced a few months (weeks?) ago?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dooart said:

is the tracklist out already? and how many songs? is the tracklist the same from a leaked press release that surfaced a few months (weeks?) ago?

not yet. based on the leaked tracklist though and from the track numbers she's said herself it's 

 

1. intro 

2. good in goodbye

3. default

4. follow the white rabbit

5. effortlessly 

6. stay numb & carry on 

7. blue 

8. eclipse (interlude) 

9. homesick 

10. selfish 

11. sour times

12. boyshit 

13. stained glass

14. baby

15. emotional bruises

16. everything happens for a reason

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, kindacrazy said:

not yet. based on the leaked tracklist though and from the track numbers she's said herself it's 

 

1. intro 

2. good in goodbye

3. default

4. follow the white rabbit

5. effortlessly 

6. stay numb & carry on 

7. blue 

8. eclipse (interlude) 

9. homesick 

10. selfish 

11. sour times

12. boyshit 

13. stained glass

14. baby

15. emotional bruises

16. everything happens for a reason

oh my goddd :jonny5: aoty material

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...