Madison Beer - 'Life Support'

Bxtch

9 minutes ago, Juviax said:

I don't understand why she can't release her album. 

The album is done months ago and she kept saying it's coming sooner than you think. Yes I liked every single she released but Idk. 

The more she's delaying the album the more will sound too old for 2021 ... 

I actually would blame the label for that. Maybe they want a proper rollout because of Corona but who knows what really happens behind the scenes. I don’t think it‘s Madison‘s fault to be honest.

Also remember, Gaga released an album this year which she worked three years on and Stupid Love is basically an ASIB reject (it was written during that time)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bxtch

• DearSociety13

• dreamofyou

• SchmoodRing

3 minutes ago, Marges9 said:

I actually would blame the label for that. Maybe they want a proper rollout because of Corona but who knows what really happens behind the scenes. I don’t think it‘s Madison‘s fault to be honest.

Also remember, Gaga released an album this year which she worked three years on and Stupid Love is basically an ASIB reject (it was written during that time)

Yes I put that also on her label she she's signed with the new label I know we wouldn't listen to something or releasing an album. 

maybe she just want to release an album that will get people listen to or in better time since coivd many artiest delaying their albums and I don't blame them tbh, but in fact they could give us a date A real one so everyone will know. Gaga album I didn't like it maybe because she worked with bloodpop idk but the new stuff I'm not a fan of it. 

nnn is the title really "Boyshit" :rip: 

hopefully she gets to finally announce the album soon, all of the pre-release singles have been great. We need a date already :clap3: 

I think she’ll probably release the single next week and the announce album to second or third week of January, if it’s not coming next week it will only come out on the first week of January along with the preorder and then album is going to be released on first or second week of February 

I’m so excited for this :duca: it really feels like it’s actually happening. I can’t believe we are likely to have an album date in just about 5 and a half hours. Omg.

5 minutes ago, lover. said:

LOL. She’ll announce a new single, best case scenario. :toofunny2:

she’s been liking tweets about life support but let’s see