Madison Beer - 'Life Support'

Bxtch

3 minutes ago, thedamnking said:

I’m talking about the album cover, not the album title, I love the title, the problem for me it’s the album cover, the tattoo has nothing to do with the photo used as album cover 

Oh true, she can keep the current cover as a promo pic or something. We don't need a screenshot of Selfish as album cover after all this time :toofunny3:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bxtch

• SchmoodRing

• dreamofyou

• thedamnking

24 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

Oh true, she can keep the current cover as a promo pic or something. We don't need a screenshot of Selfish as album cover after all this time :toofunny3:

That’s exactly my point, specially for her debut album, and also she literally used that cover as single cover for ALL the singles with exception of Good In Goodbye, that’s tiring and makes it look old

Edited by thedamnking
56 minutes ago, thedamnking said:

I’m talking about the album cover, not the album title, I love the title, the problem for me it’s the album cover, the tattoo has nothing to do with the photo used as album cover 

I don't mind the cover, but talking about titles, I'm not really feeling the next single title...But it's gonna be a bop anyway

14 minutes ago, Arctikh said:

I don't mind the cover, but talking about titles, I'm not really feeling the next single title...But it's gonna be a bop anyway

I must confess it sounds a little cringy to me as well, but let’s see, I’m dying to hear Blue, I really hope the album comes mid January cause if it takes any further my anxiety will kill me

3 hours ago, thedamnking said:

I must confess it sounds a little cringy to me as well, but let’s see, I’m dying to hear Blue, I really hope the album comes mid January cause if it takes any further my anxiety will kill me

It better slap. And as long as we also get Follow The White Rabbit.

3 hours ago, Arctikh said:

Are we guaranteed that it's gonna be a bop?

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

It better slap. And as long as we also get Follow The White Rabbit.

Are we guaranteed that it's gonna be a bop?

Oh I don't know but she never dissapoints me with her music :laugh:

9 hours ago, Marges9 said:

So where did you get the info that the next single is called BOYSHIT? :huh:

I saw 2 insiders (who already had info about previous singles) confirm the title

Edited by Arctikh
49 minutes ago, Arctikh said:

I saw 2 insiders (who already had info about previous singles) confirm the title

It makes sense cause in her live she was wearing frat boy clothes and kept saying how her outfit was kinda a hint to the song

1 hour ago, Arctikh said:

She teased baby 14 days before it was released so we might have something for Boyshit today right ? :jonny5:

****boy **** would've been a better title but yes to getting a new single, a release date and hopefully a tracklist as well

Just now, Bxtch said:

Here we go 

I hope she announces something until next Tuesday and gives us Boyshit next week along with the preorder, I’m tired of waiting 

stjosephprey4us

I was literally thinking earlier today how it was weird this thread hasn’t been bumped in a while and well here we are... still no track list.... still no release date :giraffe:

Taylena_gomez
On 12/3/2020 at 4:26 AM, mistertsa said:

If the single is coming on the 11th then she’ll probably start teasing this Friday. 

nothing happen...:jonny:

I don't understand why she can't release her album. 

The album is done months ago and she kept saying it's coming sooner than you think. Yes I liked every single she released but Idk. 

The more she's delaying the album the more will sound too old for 2021 ...