Madison Beer - 'Life Support'

Bxtch

stjosephprey4us
9 hours ago, Supervillain said:

Why isn’t this thread closed yet...?

It’s a info thread not a thread for the actual album release, that’s why :priceless:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bxtch

• dreamofyou

• SchmoodRing

• thedamnking

17 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

It’s a info thread not a thread for the actual album release, that’s why :priceless:

Yeah and the date might come soon now :)

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Delirious said:

SCREAMING so the album is not out in Jan? :rip: half of the album will be out once the albums actually out chile

We're most likely getting the release date/pre order along with the next single 

DearSociety13
1 hour ago, Delirious said:

half of the album will be out once the albums actually out chile

The album is 15 tracks, so assuming we only get 1 more song we’ll still have 10 new songs on release date (which is quite a lot nowadays).

i can definitely see the album coming in jan - march (at the latest)

she has so much promo lined up, and she seems really confident they found a permanent date 

3 hours ago, austinsuxx said:

i can definitely see the album coming in jan - march (at the latest)

she has so much promo lined up, and she seems really confident they found a permanent date 

Yeah Baby dropping alongside KDA brought her hype and attention again. I pray that we get a January set date.

1 hour ago, Taylena_gomez said:

Did she said that??

Yeah. A friend watched it with me and he immediately messaged me „Omg the leaked tracklist is fake“

Edit: She said the tracklist isn‘t RIGHT :gaycat5:

Edited by Marges9

Hopefully she'll start teasing BOYSHIT this week or the next one, really curious about this one since we haven't heard anything :cupid: the title gives me Home With You/Hurts Like Hell teas 

Her live from the 20th was randomly in my YouTube recommended just now so I watched the entire thing and saw she said the next single is "actually soon" and coming with another accruement :duca: are we finally getting the date/pre-order/tracklist?

4 minutes ago, Aristocrat said:

Her live from the 20th was randomly in my YouTube recommended just now so I watched the entire thing and saw she said the next single is "actually soon" and coming with another accruement :duca: are we finally getting the date/pre-order/tracklist?

Yeah the single + tracklist and/or preorder are likely to come out 12/11

Edited by Arctikh
3 hours ago, Arctikh said:

Finally! Can't wait. I just know that she's gonna deliver!

3 hours ago, Arctikh said:

I really wish she would change that basic, and now way too old, album cover but at this point we can’t even complain about that, the fact that we’re finally getting the album after all the drama is enough to swallow that cover

4 minutes ago, thedamnking said:

I really wish she would change that basic, and now way too old, album cover but at this point we can’t even complain about that, the fact that we’re finally getting the album after all the drama is enough to swallow that cover

She wouldn't after getting the album title tatoo :deadbanana:

Just now, Popboi. said:

She wouldn't after getting the album title tatoo :deadbanana:

I’m talking about the album cover, not the album title, I love the title, the problem for me it’s the album cover, the tattoo has nothing to do with the photo used as album cover