Jump to content

Madison Beer - 'Life Support'


Bxtch

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, austinsuxx said:

I don't know the release date sadly, but I'm pretty sure it's a Nov release

Hopefully to coincide with the album release

8 hours ago, Subestar23 said:

What are the changes of her releasing this album in 2020? Could it come out in december or is it confirmed 2021? I'm not a major fan of Madison so don't follow her closely but I enjoy a few of her songs and I feel like she's in this new pop girl era alongside Ava Max etc.

Get into her. I think with all of the traction she is getting from her KDA collabs and just the public knowledge of her album delays along with leaks pulling through that the label is just scavenging at this point. 

7 hours ago, thedamnking said:

A recent magazine posted that it was postponed to 2021, her manager was asked about it and he denied saying that the album is still coming in 2020 and Madison said recently during a live on Instagram that she now has a date settled, so let’s hope that it does come out this year still

I want to believe her because their was truth to this being released in the spring but you just never know

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Bxtch

    110

  • dreamofyou

    83

  • SchmoodRing

    83

  • thedamnking

    81

6 hours ago, Baby Blue said:

The tracklist will probably look like this but with a different order.

 

Singles:

1. Good In Goodbye

2. Selfish

3. Stained Glass

4. Baby

5. B (Out November)

 

Songs we have snippets of:

6. Blue

7. Follow the White Rabbit

8. Emotional Bruises

9. Effortlessly

10. Stay Numb & Carry On

11. Everything Happens for a Reason

12. Default

13. Interlude

 

Confirmed songs:

14. Sour Times

15. Homesick

What about Barbie, See Me, Black Shooting Stars, Equally, Diamonds In The Cut, Muder In Love, Out Loud, Elevation, Play No Games, Proof, American Psycho, Lovely, Tell It To My Heart, Hit Me Back, No Time, In The Morning, Need You More, Never Your Girl, Do It Like That, I Mean Well, Good Problem To Have, Bad News lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

What about Barbie, See Me, Black Shooting Stars, Equally, Diamonds In The Cut, Muder In Love, Out Loud, Elevation, Play No Games, Proof, American Psycho, Lovely, Tell It To My Heart, Hit Me Back, No Time, In The Morning, Need You More, Never Your Girl, Do It Like That, I Mean Well, Good Problem To Have, Bad News lol

I guess none of those really evolved into something with a concrete shape since she only teased most of them once

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Arctikh said:

Barbie :jonny5: The snippet was so promising 

Where is that snippet?

43 minutes ago, thedamnking said:

I guess none of those really evolved into something with a concrete shape since she only teased most of them once

She better keep In The Morning and Bad News and that song that samples Lumidee

Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know if she intend to change the album cover? I mean, I think we all can agree that no one ever really liked that tragic cover in the first place and second, the fact that she has used it as single cover as well for almost all the songs makes it even more tiring 

Link to post
Share on other sites
trainsskyscrapers
1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

What about Barbie, See Me, Black Shooting Stars, Equally, Diamonds In The Cut, Muder In Love, Out Loud, Elevation, Play No Games, Proof, American Psycho, Lovely, Tell It To My Heart, Hit Me Back, No Time, In The Morning, Need You More, Never Your Girl, Do It Like That, I Mean Well, Good Problem To Have, Bad News lol

These girls need to start selling songs to other people and keeping the writing credits. What's the point of keeping all of these in the vault when you'll most likely make brand new music and be inspired by that new direction for the next project?

 

3-5 of these might end up on a future album or even a re-release should the album prove successful, but between Selena Gomez, Madison Beer, Zara Larsson, and Demi Lovato, I'm not seeing the push to be seen as a songwriter ------> have their work taken more seriously -------> enter serious award show conversations. 

 

Dua Lipa, Chloe x Halle, Lennon Stella, and Miley Cyrus (and on a smaller scale Little Mix + Normani) are miles ahead in that department. All of them have either written a hit for someone else or already have the acclaim these other ones need to get to the next level. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thedamnking said:

Does anyone know if she intend to change the album cover? I mean, I think we all can agree that no one ever really liked that tragic cover in the first place and second, the fact that she has used it as single cover as well for almost all the songs makes it even more tiring 

yea like its not bad or anything but its just soooo basic for an album with such an interesting concept

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Puma said:

y'all still here

celeb news] Björk is coming - Page 2 - Celebria - ATRL

 

We might have a date tomorrow during her appearance on the Kelly Clarkson show so yeah we still here :laugh:

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Arctikh said:

We might have a date tomorrow during her appearance on the Kelly Clarkson show so yeah we still here :laugh:

wait:eek: maybe I can have hope one more time

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, thedamnking said:

The clownery never ends! :ace: I hope that by “will be released in 2021” it means January 

 

 

it's over. its ****ing over. i actually 100% thought the album would be out this year

Link to post
Share on other sites
blastoisebaby

At this point I am done with EPIC!!!

She literally has a hit with Selfish and Baby and those bitches holding her album hostage!!

What in the RCA is this!!!! 

 

The way I know she regrets signing with them.

 

So we deffs getting two more singles should the January date be lEgIT

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
DearSociety13

Mid January isn’t too bad, it’s not what I wanted but it could be worse. Hopefully January 15th is the date.

 

It’s not been a bad year for her tbh. She’s given us 4 singles & another single is supposedly coming out this month. Last year we got 2 songs :skull:

 

I also think December is literally the worst month to release in (unless you’re one of the biggest stars). It used to be great pre streaming, but the Christmas songs literally dominate Spotify etc.

She’ll have a better chance of getting a higher peak on the BB200 in January.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, DearSociety13 said:

Mid January isn’t too bad, it’s not what I wanted but it could be worse. Hopefully January 15th is the date.

 

It’s not been a bad year for her tbh. She’s given us 4 singles & another single is supposedly coming out this month. Last year we got 2 songs :skull:

 

I also think December is literally the worst month to release in (unless you’re one of the biggest stars). It used to be great pre streaming, but the Christmas songs literally dominate Spotify etc.

She’ll have a better chance of getting a higher peak on the BB200 in January.

 

 

I really hope this comes with the album preorder, official date and tracklist

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...