Jump to content

Madison Beer - 'Life Support'


Bxtch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Bxtch

    110

  • dreamofyou

    83

  • SchmoodRing

    83

  • thedamnking

    81

5 minutes ago, austinsuxx said:

the next song she's releasing i guess idk

i heard most of them wich one are you talking about ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, austinsuxx said:

her new single is SOOO good... i really think this album will be out soon. 

Which song? Is it Blue or Follow the White Rabbit?

Link to post
Share on other sites
stjosephprey4us

did her collabs with K/DA get released yet? An artists features on Spotify are so hard to navigate now (and yes, sorry i know this is not the correct thread) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Wasn’t there supposed to be two? :duca: A song w Kim Petras as well?

Yeah, the collab with Kim is coming this Friday :swan:

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2020 at 11:00 PM, austinsuxx said:

her new single is SOOO good... i really think this album will be out soon. 

New single November and album December is best case scenario for this messy era 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mistertsa said:

New single November and album December is best case scenario for this messy era 

I hope that her next era runs much smoother

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Slate said:

How do I word this?

Was about to write you this letter but it was just curses in cursive

You probably deserve it

 

image0.gif

Are those lyrics from her next single? This would match Emotional Bruises :wap:

Edited by thedamnking
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, thedamnking said:

Are those lyrics from her next single? This would match Emotional Bruises :wap:

No idk, I was just praising the emotional bruises snippet :dies:

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2020 at 3:21 PM, thedamnking said:

Which song? Is it Blue or Follow the White Rabbit?

it's not a known song title. it starts with a b though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DearSociety13 said:

I hope it’s out this Friday :duca:

I don't know the release date sadly, but I'm pretty sure it's a Nov release

Link to post
Share on other sites

What are the changes of her releasing this album in 2020? Could it come out in december or is it confirmed 2021? I'm not a major fan of Madison so don't follow her closely but I enjoy a few of her songs and I feel like she's in this new pop girl era alongside Ava Max etc.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Subestar23 said:

What are the changes of her releasing this album in 2020? Could it come out in december or is it confirmed 2021? I'm not a major fan of Madison so don't follow her closely but I enjoy a few of her songs and I feel like she's in this new pop girl era alongside Ava Max etc.

A recent magazine posted that it was postponed to 2021, her manager was asked about it and he denied saying that the album is still coming in 2020 and Madison said recently during a live on Instagram that she now has a date settled, so let’s hope that it does come out this year still

Link to post
Share on other sites

The tracklist will probably look like this but with a different order.

 

Singles:

1. Good In Goodbye

2. Selfish

3. Stained Glass

4. Baby

5. B (Out November)

 

Songs we have snippets of:

6. Blue

7. Follow the White Rabbit

8. Emotional Bruises

9. Effortlessly

10. Stay Numb & Carry On

11. Everything Happens for a Reason

12. Default

13. Interlude

 

Confirmed songs:

14. Sour Times

15. Homesick

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...