Madison Beer - 'Life Support'

Bxtch

9 minutes ago, Arctikh said:

Sour times is not on this so it might be fake

5 minutes ago, Arctikh said:

Homesick is missing too

I noticed that too but I wouldn't be surprised if she omitted some songs that she already confirmed. Since it's not coming out she has nothing to do other than record more songs and swap them with older ones that she thinks aren't as good. That's what Ava Max did for her debut album for example. In an interview she confirmed that she kept recording songs and replacing them until the album felt perfect to her.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bxtch

• dreamofyou

• SchmoodRing

• thedamnking

DearSociety13
1 hour ago, Vicki said:

Good in Goodbye

Hush Your Lips

Blue

White Rabbit (Devil in a Dress)

Emotional Bruises

Wherever It Goes / Like We Did in January 

On My Bed

Effortlessly

Roller-Coaster of Life

Selfish

On Me, In Me

Baby

Stained Glass

Stay Numb & Carry On 

Everything Happens For a Reason

I like some of the titles but I hate that tracklist order :sorry:

1 hour ago, Vicki said:

Someone posted this on another forum. No idea if it’s real but I’m just gonna repost it here anyway. I feel like it’s probably not since wouldn’t someone else from this forum or someone on twitter have also noticed and posted about it?

—————————————————————————

Madison's producer, Big Taste, revealed the final track listing on his Instagram story on October 14, 2020.

Good in Goodbye

Hush Your Lips

Blue

White Rabbit (Devil in a Dress)

Emotional Bruises

Wherever It Goes / Like We Did in January 

On My Bed

Effortlessly

Roller-Coaster of Life

Selfish

On Me, In Me

Baby

Stained Glass

Stay Numb & Carry On 

Everything Happens For a Reason

This all sounds great now let's just get the damn album out and move on quickly to MB3

1 hour ago, dreamofyou said:

is there a screenshot of the story? if this is real then i'm fine with it, some new tracks we haven't heard of:gaycat5: wish it was called Follow The White Rabbit but we've waited so long i'm not gonna complain

That song needs to be a single!!!

52 minutes ago, thedamnking said:

I’m gonna take this with a grain of salt but I don’t really doubt that’s real cause most of these tracks were already confirmed and he’s not a big producer so it’d make sense going unnoticed, I love the new title tracks

What about the song that sample Uh Oh by Lumidee

41 minutes ago, Vicki said:

I noticed that too but I wouldn't be surprised if she omitted some songs that she already confirmed. Since it's not coming out she has nothing to do other than record more songs and swap them with older ones that she thinks aren't as good. That's what Ava Max did for her debut album for example. In an interview she confirmed that she kept recording songs and replacing them until the album felt perfect to her.

I could've sworn homegirl was just moving on and recording new material for her next album? 

44 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

I could've sworn homegirl was just moving on and recording new material for her next album? 

She probably has done enough material for 2 albums now so yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if there's already steady progress being made on the second one.

7 minutes ago, theweekend said:

this album truly has been on life support since its announcement :rip:

pleaseeee the life “support” in question, ain’t nobody supporting this album in terms of promotion, not even her label but we don’t talk about them , embarrassing :coffee:

1 minute ago, DancingShoes said:

Baby going into Stained Glass... I don't like that.

Don't worry I think it's fake, the interludes are missing too

1 hour ago, Vicki said:

She probably has done enough material for 2 albums now so yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if there's already steady progress being made on the second one.

Wtf happened to her zedd kygo and Marshmello collabs

25 minutes ago, katyslut said:

pleaseeee the life “support” in question, ain’t nobody supporting this album in terms of promotion, not even her label but we don’t talk about them , embarrassing :coffee:

I mean but where's the lie though 🤔 

Yeah the tracklist is most likely fake :shutup: the order doesn't make any sense nnn

She's performing and presenting at the EMAs... now that she has the date she should use the opportunity to announce it there 

1 minute ago, Bxtch said:

Yeah the tracklist is most likely fake :shutup: the order doesn't make any sense nnn

She's performing and presenting at the EMAs... now that she has the date she should use the opportunity to announce it there 

Yeah + her KDA songs will be out then so she should do it while people give her this attention !

Forget what I said earlier... I did some research and found the supposed story but it looks very fake and fabricated.

https://imgur.com/a/RWEBFFe

DELUXE BONUS EDITION

16. F*** America

17. Until Tomorrow

18. Dried Out

19. E.M.O. (Eat Me Out) (feat. Georgia Brandi)

20. Cleopatra

TARGET / JAPANESE DELUXE BONUS EDITION

21. No One Left To Breathe

22. She Believed, He Lied

23. Play / Sensual Bodies / Pause (Interlude)

24. Carpe Diem

25. You Don't Want To

26. I Hate Her (Material) (feat. Meghan Gayle)

27. Selfish (POP Remix)

This CAN'T be real. :deadbanana2::deadbanana4: I just found out that people have been messing with her Wikepedia/Wiki pages a lot lately (adding fake titles, track lengths, songwriter and producer credits) and I think that's probably where all of this came from. Sorry for the confusion I may have caused. :emofish:

Anyway she said she won't make a deluxe edition so all of this is fake :toofunny3: (And is she dares to make a deluxe without Barbie I'll come for her)

1 hour ago, TheBritneyKiss said:

honestly what are they waiting for? :skull: 

The industry clearly wants to pretend that EVERY career debut starts off with instant success........

That didn’t even happen for Rihanna. She had to work and hustle for her 2nd & 3rd albums...

4 hours ago, FINEWEATHER said:

The industry clearly wants to pretend that EVERY career debut starts off with instant success........

That didn’t even happen for Rihanna. She had to work and hustle for her 2nd & 3rd albums...

its been literally 10 years since madison debuted and she still hasnt dropped her debut album yet...

could it.... finally be coming?:eli:

but someone asked on the live what zodiac sign life support was, and she nearly said but then started talking about something else. people are thinking it'll be Sagittarius as we're in scorpio season rn:keir:

13 hours ago, TMZ said:

its been literally 10 years since madison debuted and she still hasnt dropped her debut album yet...

TEN??!!............

Her discography is hitting me today 

Hurts like Hell, Dead, Selfish, Good N Goodbyes, Dear Society, Baby, ADAN...

She’s just not capable of releasing bad music huh

discussion] Reasons gays love Oprah - The Lounge - ATRL

I keep going back to her snippets

Effortlessly, The White Rabbit and Everything Happens for a Reason are what I need in my life at the moment even though I know I’m not getting any of them anytime soon 

discussion] Reasons gays love Oprah - The Lounge - ATRL