Top Posters In This Topic

• Bxtch

• dreamofyou

• SchmoodRing

• thedamnking

10 minutes ago, dreamofyou said:

just came to post this lol

i mean it'll probably still come in 2021, i doubt it's coming november/december

As She Pleases was released on Feb 2 so that would be our best case scenario tbh 

5 minutes ago, Bxtch said:

As She Pleases was released on Feb 2 so that would be our best case scenario tbh 

i cba anymore, we've been waiting for so long omg i hate epic:dancehall2: if we don't get it by Q1 of 2021 it's never coming

1 minute ago, Supervillain said:

Could it be....? Something....?

It's def a step in the right direction, but I won't get my hopes up until I see the official date  :clown:

MARCH 27TH 2021:gaycat2:

but seriously, idk whether to trust her lol. but from her manager saying the 2021 thing was false, potentially we might get a single the beginning/mid-november with the pre-order and album in december. but i don't wanna get my hopes up like the last 20 times

1 hour ago, Bxtch said:

It's def a step in the right direction, but I won't get my hopes up until I see the official date  it gets released :clown:

Someone posted this on another forum. No idea if it’s real but I’m just gonna repost it here anyway. I feel like it’s probably not since wouldn’t someone else from this forum or someone on twitter have also noticed and posted about it?

—————————————————————————

Madison's producer, Big Taste, revealed the final track listing on his Instagram story on October 14, 2020.

Good in Goodbye

Hush Your Lips

Blue

White Rabbit (Devil in a Dress)

Emotional Bruises

Wherever It Goes / Like We Did in January 

On My Bed

Effortlessly

Roller-Coaster of Life

Selfish

On Me, In Me

Baby

Stained Glass

Stay Numb & Carry On 

Everything Happens For a Reason

8 minutes ago, Vicki said:

Someone posted this on another forum. No idea if it’s real but I’m just gonna repost it here anyway. I feel like it’s probably not since wouldn’t someone else from this forum or someone on twitter have also noticed and posted about it?

Madison's producer, Big Taste, revealed the final track listing on his Instagram story on October 14, 2020.

Good in Goodbye

Hush Your Lips

Blue

Emotional Bruises

On My Bed

Effortlessly

Roller-Coaster of Life

Selfish

On Me, In Me

Baby

Stained Glass

Stay Numb & Carry On 

is there a screenshot of the story? if this is real then i'm fine with it, some new tracks we haven't heard of:gaycat5: wish it was called Follow The White Rabbit but we've waited so long i'm not gonna complain

26 minutes ago, Vicki said:

Good in Goodbye

Hush Your Lips

Blue

Emotional Bruises

On My Bed

Effortlessly

Roller-Coaster of Life

Selfish

On Me, In Me

Baby

Stained Glass

Stay Numb & Carry On 

I’m gonna take this with a grain of salt but I don’t really doubt that’s real cause most of these tracks were already confirmed and he’s not a big producer so it’d make sense going unnoticed, I love the new title tracks

39 minutes ago, Vicki said:

Good in Goodbye

Hush Your Lips

Blue

Emotional Bruises

On My Bed

Effortlessly

Roller-Coaster of Life

Selfish

On Me, In Me

Baby

Stained Glass

Stay Numb & Carry On 

I don't think this is real but lets see 

35 minutes ago, dreamofyou said:

is there a screenshot of the story? if this is real then i'm fine with it, some new tracks we haven't heard of:gaycat5: wish it was called Follow The White Rabbit but we've waited so long i'm not gonna complain

No, the user didn't put a screenshot in their post. That's why I'm doubtful of it being real. I like the titles personally so I hope it is and that it means that maybe there's not much more to wait until the album finally comes out.