• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bxtch

• DearSociety13

• dreamofyou

• SchmoodRing

DearSociety13
30 minutes ago, Bxtch said:
Not sure how to take this, V Magazine knows the date and Madison no? :clown: like make it make sense... there's also this pic which some stans are making theories about 

Friday 25th December :clown:

& what are that magazine talking about?? :skull: “it’s closer than you think”.. even Madison doesn’t know.

The clownery doesn’t stop, well, I doubt it would be released on December cause we all know that nobody cares about music released in that time unless it’s a Christmas album, so we have 8 weeks to go between October and November I think it will probably come out a week before or after the K/DA EP

I knew Epic would **** this up :bibliahh: this is not getting released until she gets a proper hit unfortunately. She'll keep releasing singles for a while

Sis could've kept being an independent artist. We would've been ready for MB2 at this point

I don’t know why I even open this thread anymore, this is never coming, I honestly don’t get what’s holding her back, the album is completely finished, she has like two or three music videos already shot from what we know (Blue and Follow the White Rabbit), so what’s the excuse? The money on making it was already spent, just release it

Edited by thedamnking
DancingShoes

They ****ed up so bad with Selfish. They should have been booking her everywhere when it started to get attention on Tik Tok. Worst label in the world.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, katyslut said:

can this thread be closed 

This! I’m tired of getting my hopes up everytime I see someone commenting here even though I know this is never coming