Madison Beer - 'Life Support'

Bxtch

stjosephprey4us
2 hours ago, DearSociety13 said:

Yep! That. Or I was thinking she might be featured on UPSAHL's song.

I know we just got 'Baby', but I'm hoping there's more in store for Q4 :devil:

That moment we’re supposed to have an album by now but we’re so traumatized that we’re settling for 1 single for an entire quarter of the year :monkey:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bxtch

• DearSociety13

• dreamofyou

• Arctikh

4 minutes ago, quitedangerous said:

when is this coming we've been waiting since forever

giphy.gif

i think it’s cancelled 

2 minutes ago, dreamofyou said:

i've officially given up with this album and guess it will never come out, even though the title of FTWR keeps coming to my head, i'm over it lol

giphy.gif

same :coffee2:

5 minutes ago, dreamofyou said:

i've officially given up with this album and guess it will never come out, even though the title of FTWR keeps coming to my head, i'm over it lol

giphy.gif

If Meghan Trainor can release her album, then Madison too 

giphy.gif

The thing is when and god knows it's been long enough 

1 hour ago, dreamofyou said:

I really can't believe we're almost in October of 2020 with no release date for an album that was supposed to be out in early 2019 :rip:.

1 hour ago, Bxtch said:

If Meghan Trainor can release her album, then Madison too 

Meghan has technically had 3 albums/projects out this year: Treat Myself, Treat Myself Deluxe & the Christmas album. Zara is also supposedly releasing her album in Q4.

It's so painful watching other Epic artists announce their projects & Madison is still saying she has no idea on a release date :deadbanana4:

Maybe she'll go for January 2021? I really have no idea.

8 minutes ago, DearSociety13 said:

Meghan has technically had 3 albums/projects out this year: Treat Myself, Treat Myself Deluxe & the Christmas album. Zara is also supposedly releasing her album in Q4.

Don't think Zara will be releasing this year tbh, but yeah I don't get why Epic is letting Meghan release so many new music when her streaming power is a mess  :deadbanana4:

9 minutes ago, DearSociety13 said:

It's so painful watching other Epic artists announce their projects & Madison is still saying she has no idea on a release date :deadbanana4:

1:13 that "yeah...." and the way she rolls her eyes :bibliahh: you call tell she's so over it and I can't blame her,  every interview is always the same thing with "hopefully it's coming soon" 

1 hour ago, lover. said:

How is this thread still open? 

I really can't believe we're almost in October of 2020 with no release date for an album that was supposed to be out in early 2019 :rip:.

reminds me of sky ferreira - masochism tease omg except madison hasnt released her debut album yet after being in the music industry for over 8 years :deadbanana4:

Well, Madison is the one to be blamed after all, cause she was the one who was doing great on her own and decided to sign with Epic, they literally did nothing for her all this time, if she had kept herself as an indie artist we would be close to her second album by now

3 hours ago, Bxtch said:

1:13 that "yeah...." and the way she rolls her eyes :bibliahh: you call tell she's so over it and I can't blame her,  every interview is always the same thing with "hopefully it's coming soon" 

I hadn’t seen this yet :deadbanana4: she is so done. I used to think Madison was the reason for the delay, but maybe it is Epic :michael:

1 hour ago, thedamnking said:

Madison is the one to be blamed after all, cause she was the one who was doing great on her own and decided to sign with Epic, they literally did nothing for her all this time

They have given her a decent budget for MVs. But yeah that’s about it. 
Her 2020 music videos definitely had a much bigger budget than anything she made whilst indie.

I hadn’t seen this yet :deadbanana4: she is so done. I used to think Madison was the reason for the delay, but maybe it is Epic :michael:

They have given her a decent budget for MVs. But yeah that’s about it. 
Her 2020 music videos definitely had a much bigger budget than anything she made whilst indie.

At what price tho? I just hope she’s able to put this album out or at least Blue, if she gives me Blue, I’ll be in peace lol

29 minutes ago, Arctikh said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/madisoncrave/status/1308176897105448962

Apparently it's a song she made recently so rip blue and ftwr :dies:

So this album better be 20 songs long. Isn't she also working on a second album? How much y'all wanna bet that she's gonna be forced to work with rent a rappers to get that exposure and hit smfh

Marshmello, Zedd, hell even Jax Jones need to throw her a bone and give her another quick cute lil hit

6 hours ago, DearSociety13 said:

Ugh, I’ll take another single over nothing.

But I wonder how soon “soon” is. Stained Glass “soon” (couple weeks)?

Or Blue "soon" (couple decades) :fan: