Bxtch

Madison Beer - 'Life Support'

Selena’s Bad Liar

there’s a new song out next week 

dreamofyou

apparently she was dming people on instagram to delete their recents that had the release date in as it wasn’t meant to be put in the video:skull:

paradisedarkness
1 hour ago, Selena’s Bad Liar said:

How do you know

paradisedarkness
43 minutes ago, dreamofyou said:

apparently she was dming people on instagram to delete their recents that had the release date in as it wasn’t meant to be put in the video:skull:

Lies

SchmoodRing
11 hours ago, Bxtch said:

I can't believe she's releasing the album on my birthday :weeps: it's the perfect gift

It's finally coming girlies  @Slate @tylerrcrush @quitedangerous @KasioKas

Wow how could you not tag me I stan for this bitch so hard lol 

11 hours ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

This is exciting!

Hopefully Camila didn't lose Epic too much money and she can keep her initial 20+ track tracklist.

She's a strong streaming artist for someone who hasn't debuted on the Hot 100 yet.  (Fingers crossed "Dear Society" and "Hurts Like Hell" are latched on as bonus tracks)

**** Camila. Madison and Meghan need to become top priority. I'm holing for at least the standard 12 and then 16 for like the deluxe. If not I hope that she keeps the leftovers for her second album as like a sequel to life support. She could call it After Life. A concept. 

11 hours ago, thedamnking said:

Honestly I’m extremely surprised it’s coming in March, I was expecting it to be released in April or May

Same. So I'm guessing a single each other. Next one in the next couple of weeks and then the other one on the album release date? 

6 hours ago, dreamofyou said:

march:deadbanana2: really hope this doesn’t get pushed back again

I don't see why not. The album is done. And this is suppose to coincide with her upcoming tour too so schedule wise it makes sense. 

SchmoodRing
2 hours ago, Selena’s Bad Liar said:

Wait what? Confirmed? Receipts? Is this why her Zach Sang interview was cut into 2 parts? Ahhh

MileyKeshaCamilla

whats Oct 13 in the video represent?

Burqa

OMG THIS CAN'T BE REAL :jonny5:

Bxtch
2 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Wow how could you not tag me I stan for this bitch so hard lol 

**** Camila. Madison and Meghan need to become top priority. I'm holing for at least the standard 12 and then 16 for like the deluxe. If not I hope that she keeps the leftovers for her second album as like a sequel to life support. She could call it After Life. A concept. 

Same. So I'm guessing a single each other. Next one in the next couple of weeks and then the other one on the album release date? 

I don't see why not. The album is done. And this is suppose to coincide with her upcoming tour too so schedule wise it makes sense. 

Sorry sis! it was pretty late so I forgot some people :deadbanana: 

paradisedarkness
2 minutes ago, MileyKeshaCamilla said:

whats Oct 13 in the video represent?

Album 

MileyKeshaCamilla
7 minutes ago, paradisedarkness said:

Album 

oh I thought it said its coming march 27 in the OP?

SchmoodRing
8 minutes ago, paradisedarkness said:

Album 

Didn't she just confirm a March release for the album 💀 why are you mentioning october 

MileyKeshaCamilla
7 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Didn't she just confirm a March release for the album 💀 why are you mentioning october 

yeah im confused? in the video she had oct 13 marked off .. maybe a tour kick off date? 

thedamnking
2 hours ago, dreamofyou said:

Watch her delay it cause of the release date “leaking” 

americanlife

get into this bop to celebrate

dreamofyou

i just hope she doesn’t delay it anymore and i hope we get the amount of tracks she promised:sadviolin:

SchmoodRing
10 minutes ago, dreamofyou said:

i just hope she doesn’t delay it anymore and i hope we get the amount of tracks she promised:sadviolin:

We are not. She was given a limit unfortunately. I hope that their is a deluxe and that she keeps the ones that didn't make the cut for her next album 

Puma

great, that's not a long wait

been dying to hear this

thedamnking
2 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

We are not. She was given a limit unfortunately. I hope that their is a deluxe and that she keeps the ones that didn't make the cut for her next album 

If Blue is on the album that’s the only thing that matters to me, I guess a 14/15 track album would be perfect, deluxe versions doesn’t make any sense to me in the digital era, they were only relevant when people used to buy physical copies and had different covers and all that, like a collector thing

KasioKas

Whew she's finally coming! :clap3:

SchmoodRing
2 hours ago, thedamnking said:

If Blue is on the album that’s the only thing that matters to me, I guess a 14/15 track album would be perfect, deluxe versions doesn’t make any sense to me in the digital era, they were only relevant when people used to buy physical copies and had different covers and all that, like a collector thing

Having such short albums on top of shorter songs don't make sense to me. I'm gonna need Follow The Rabbit to be a single with a proper and polished music video

Bxtch

These are all the snippets we have so far :giraffe:

MileyKeshaCamilla

Follow the white rabbit :smitten2:

Edited by MileyKeshaCamilla

Burqa

Effortlessly is still my favorite snippet, I really hope it's on the album

Aristocrat
2 hours ago, Bxtch said:

Does this one sample Uh Oh by Lumidee? :jonny5: