• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diarrhoea

• thecptz

• Touch It

• fiercE

Sasha Sloan - Normal

I have no idea who she is but omg this is a good chill bop, adding it to my playlist right now

i'm a new member x 

save room for us: cute, vintage styled production, wish it had a little more push

raining glitter: immaculate country dance/pop from kylie
phonography: smart/ creative use of the title, production with an edge, weak chorus and uninspiring as the song started to drag on
let 'em talk: love the energy and upbeat, rocker chick vibe. sounds like something from a teen drama
fire starter: good beat, cheesy lyrics, horrible tone, overall a generic early 2010’s EDM song
comme des garçons: such a bop from Rina
kisses don’t lie: sounds like filler, nice reggae feel to the song, nothing more
lilith’s club: enjoyed the beginning and the end, the middle was bland
color me rad: didn’t understand the lyrics, but didn’t need to; the energy was amazing and sustained throughout the entire song, also enjoyed the Disney villain feel to it 
crazy, classic life: this song has always been perfection, but i’ve always wished the hook was a little better. side note, is this even a party song? lol
birthday: a cute bop, a little basic, but still cute
walking on air: love the house feel to it, after my first time listening to it i can see why the gays go crazy for it
breathe one me: every time i listen to it, it gets better
body and the sun: a cute bop, cute production, left me wanting a little more
dancing with tears in my eyes: sounds like filler, very monotonous 
rewind: sounds like some 13 year old made this song, the lyrics are not good, very cliche song

Carly Rae Jepsen - I Didn't Just Come Here to Dance

out of every song in e-mo-tion.......................... jesus :rip:

Azealia Banks - The Big Big Beat

Anna Wintour outsold as her best post-BWET party song but TBBB is so solid ugh Azealia never fails to amaze me

Lady Gaga - Scheiße

talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, s**t on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it.

Looking at the options for Kesha and Rihanna - y'all, Party At a Rich Dude's House would have been a good choice for her as well. Let Em Talk is a good choice, but Crazy Beautiful Life isn't really the best option. Also, All That Matters would have been a decent choice.

And for Rihanna - Push Up On Me, Breakin' Dishes, Roc Me Out would have worked better than Kisses Don't Lie.