Top Posters In This Topic

• Diarrhoea

• thecptz

• Touch It

• fiercE

I know places: It's good also I'm kinda tired of her voice already :monkey:

Death by A Thousand Cuts: a solid Lover deep cut

jQPyGfX.gif

Treacherous: unpopular opinion but Red is her most overrated album by far, it's very bloated. This song is cute though

Miss Americana & the Heartbreak Prince: The Lord doing her Lana Del Rey impression? Huh, I enjoyed this but it's not outstanding

Wonderland: probably my least favorite 1989 album track :thing: 

Dancing With Our Hands Tied: aged like milk :thing: still cute though

1. Death by A Thousand Cuts - love it. The bridge is fire. Not sure if it can squeak in my top ten though.
  2. Treacherous - A perfect ballad. So many songs submitted are some of my favorites but I will try to include this in the bottom tier. It is just so good. Red is THAT album.
  3. Miss Americana & the Heartbreak Prince - lovely song but if I can’t make space for Thousand Cuts, this will def not gonna make it
  4. Wonderland - no space in my top ten for this sadly. It’s mediocre. I mean out of all her standard tracks, why submit a bonus track, and a boring one at that
  5. Dancing With Our Hands Tied - it’s good but the magic was gone. I re-listened and I still bopped, hopefully I can make it in
  6. Call It What You Want - for sure in my top three in reputation. Should have been the album closer. Ugh, her softer songs with mysterious productions are the best (i.e, Delicate, Style, Cornelia Street, Getaway Car, and this song)
  7. Soon You’ll Get Better - okay I have always appreciated this song even though I definitely think it’s suicide submitting it, but I will try to make it in, even just at #10 because of the risk. 
  8. State of Grace - I like this a lot but I really think it’s overrated. Yeah the songwriting is great but I feel like the track is too long. Still a masterpiece but not at the level of other Red tracks
  9. I Did Something Bad - a no for me. Seriously, this is a degraded version of Ready for It/Look What You Made Me Do
  10. Don’t Blame Me - see comment above. But I like this over IDSB
  11. Enchanted - amazing song, but also overrated in my opinion. Unfortunately for me this isn’t the best in Speak Now, not even top three unlike what most Swifties say
  12. Haunted - well this is my favorite from Speak Now! Aggressive, poetic and sung really well. The angsty pop Taylor gives me rush. This is a bit of a dark song and it’s done really well.
  13. Clean - LOVE it. The lyrics, the production and the vocals. Should have at least gotten a video to reflect the story of the song
  14. Cruel Summer - Yes it’s overrated but I admit, this is my guilty pleasure. I may put it in the top ten because I am really addicted to it. That bridge and the “I love you, ain’t that the worst thing you ever heard? He looks up grinning like a devil! It’s new...” is a 1-2-3 punch as the song reached the climax. It’s incredible.
  15. Better Than Revenge - Honey I think this is one of Taylor’s worst. Not really feeling sorry to whoever chose this. It’s bad and belongs to a very fee select Taylor tracks that are abysmal.
  16. All Too Well - I have always confessed my love for this perfect masterpiece. I didn’t care for the length of the track as every second of it is just excellence.
  17. False God - I am worried this may be overlooked because of a lot of good songs in here but this is definitely Taylor’s best in a song where she didn’t try that much. The subtle singing combined with the sexy sax is a perfect lethal combination. Definitely making way in my top ten.
  18. Holy Ground - facing the same dilemma as Thousand Cuts and Hands Tied. I love it but hard to sneak in my top ten.
  19. I Know Places - One of the underrated but brilliant tracks of 1989. Aside from the singles and Stay, this song is a highlight of that album. Just amazing.
  20. Getaway Car - I think this is the best song on reputation (or CIWYW, can’t decide because both are amazing), but for sure will have a space in my top ten.
  21. All You Had To Do Was Stay - I’m thinking of how I should plce this song. It’s a guilty pleasure but the production is top notch. The weakness is the lyrics, but hey, if Shake It Off is well loved, why can’t this? It’s just hard to contemplate if I will put it in the top ten or it will just barely miss. But seriously, phenomenal production and singing.

Call It What You Want: a reputa climax :weeps:  this is the Lord at her finest

jQPyGfX.gif

I Did Something Bad: this one really lost its meaning how that the Lord reclaimed her narrative? Kinda cringe to revisit it now

Don’t Blame Me: the second worst reputa song after New Year's Day :sorry:

Haunted: the intro has always reminded me of t.A.T.u for some reason lol. It's a great song regardless