ATRL's Song Contest: Round 3 (p. 79)

Diarrhoea

Better Than Revenge: big bop, overhated only bc Taylor spontaneously decided to be a feminist in 2015 x

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diarrhoea

• thecptz

• Touch It

• fiercE

All Too Well: anyone pretending this isn't one of her best is just trying to be edgy :mandown:

False God: one of the best on the album but not necessarily in her whole discography

getaway car - her best album track periodT. I hate whoever took this

Reminder that alliances are illegal x

Treacherous: in my comments you will notice I don't like 'Red' that much. This is quite okay but a little boring

Miss Americana & the Heartbreak Prince: my favorite of her latest album. Giving me Halsey vibes and that's maybe why I love it this much

Wonderland: a bop. Didn't remember this so well because I really started stanning Taylor since Reputation but this is catchy as hell

Call It What You Want: this is way better when I listen to it without the whole album and watching her playing it with her guitar in her documentary made me love it more than I used too

Soon You’ll Get Better: this song made me tear up when I first heard it and it's still beautiful to this day

State of Grace: second Red song and I like this more than Treacherous but still not high on my list

Enchanted: I forgot about this song but when I listened to it for my ranking it turned out to be one of my favorites