ATRL's Song Contest: Round 3 (p. 79)

Diarrhoea

Let ‘Em Talk: Eh, Rainbow wasn’t the best project to head to for the “party” theme… even then, there’s “Boogie Feet” - I would’ve churned out lots of points for that.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diarrhoea

• thecptz

• Touch It

• fiercE

Kisses Don’t Lie: I like the song, but I’m not sure if it feels as “party” for me as some of the other entries. For Rih, there were lots of better options.

COLOR ME RAD: The mixing and mastering (especially with the vocal production) is a bit off and lets the song down a lot. I see there’s an instrumental-only version of this available - I would’ve preferred that.

Crazy, Classic, Life: Hm… I want to give points to this ‘cause it’s quite a different interpretation of the theme and I love the song. We’ll see.

Body and the Sun: I miss the late-2000s/early-2010s INTL Dance-Pop smash-sound (INNA embodies that well, even with just her voice). I’m sure she’s got better tracks, but I’m still loving this one more compared to others in the group.

It's not in my group but Kisses Don't Lie is the most glaringly bad entry.

It's not remotely a party song and out of someone with such a strong discography like Rihanna... you ****ed up.

Charli XCX - Vroom Vroom

Miss Charlotte, I tried hard but I really cannot see the appeal of this song. I really don't like it.

St. Vincent - The Party

Oh okay. I get this. I like how mellow this is but it's title The Party. Kinda boring for me though.

Tove Lo - Bikini ****

Miss Live To, what's going on? I know you may not be able to top Blue Lips but this is too much. This is much better than most of Sunshine Kitty but this is still far from your best works. For this round, I also think it does not do its job well.