Auburn

ATRL's Family Feud 8 • WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Recommended Posts

Alena

Sing me xo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
clue

I'm in uwu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PinkBox
2 minutes ago, Clueless said:

I'm in ***

Oh no you're not, not with those 3 letters 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Navyofbadgals
55 minutes ago, Auburn said:

SCISSORS

Small_pair_of_blue_scissors.png

If you use this power on…

…yourself: 60% chance you gain 50 points, 40% chance you lose 25 points

…another player: 30% chance they lose 30 points, 70% chance nothing happens

The Anti crown ha impact lives on

you can sign me up x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EriKills
45 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

girl die 

girl quit bullying the contestants and sign up

 

jctKyFX.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Navyofbadgals
47 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

how his dula peep a safer answer, she's awful

Pls die

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
clue
12 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Oh no you're not, not with those 3 letters 

You were fired for a reason uwu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Solarie

Sure! I'd like to sign up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PinkBox
4 minutes ago, Clueless said:

You were fired for a reason uwu

I wasn't fire, I quit *** :biblio:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
A Public Affair

sign me up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alena
5 minutes ago, Clueless said:

You were fired for a reason uwu

uwu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kiiwii

i'll play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Auburn
1 hour ago, Auburn said:

One random member of the top 5 of each round and another random contestant will receive one of these powers (up to round 15). The last round to use powers will be round 17.

just wanna make sure everybody sees this xo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Touch It

1. shelven

2. Legend E

3. Disruptive

4. EriKills

5. Element

6. bestfiction

7. Touch It

8. Chiidish

9. Wes

10. Alena

11. Clueless

12. Navyofbadgals

13. Solarie

14. A Public Affair

15. kiiwii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Navyofbadgals

Why not give it to #1 :thing:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Overprotected
10 minutes ago, Auburn said:

just wanna make sure everybody sees this xo

They can see it but can they read it

Touch It

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Auburn
6 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Why not give it to #1 :thing:

they won the round they don't need it :thing: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Staryu

Sign me up 

 

jctKyFX.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Navyofbadgals
8 minutes ago, Auburn said:

they won the round they don't need it :thing: 

And the other 4 in the top 5 do? :thing:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Psycho

I'mma sit this one out

 

Congrats to Shelven on his win tho

 

Touch It

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LGBTQQ2SIAAAP+

Sign me up x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Auburn
17 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

And the other 4 in the top 5 do? :thing:

if everyone wants me to change it back to the winner of the round, I will :thing: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alena
9 minutes ago, Psycho said:

I'mma sit this one out

 

Congrats to Shelven on his win tho

 

Touch It

sign up rat

 

1NOUMdd.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Psycho
Just now, Alena said:

sign up rat

 

1NOUMdd.gif

Remove me from this ****. I don't any part of this ****ed up game.

 

Alena

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Touch It
4 minutes ago, Alena said:

sign up rat

 

1NOUMdd.gif

WE DON'T NEED ANOTHER GAME WITH THAT F A G

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites