• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Junlin

• josesuxx

• TomTom2288

• Ampersand13

This and Kinky sound great. Are there any other standouts on the album? I’m waiting to listen until I can stream it legally.

8 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

Did the album surface? 

no, just demos/unmixed versions of Tonight, Kinky, Birthday Suit + Potato Song.

5 minutes ago, SHRINE said:

oh, keep it.
Excited to purchase the album Friday. Hope y’all follow my lead! 

Just now, Edibles. said:

oh, keep it.
Excited to purchase the album Friday. Hope y’all follow my lead! 

They better!

9 minutes ago, SHRINE said:

But is it confirmed that they're just demos? Tonight sounded like the final version to me :huh:

7 minutes ago, lorenlemonade said:

But is it confirmed that they're just demos? Tonight sounded like the final version to me :huh:

it's definitely unmixed - it's randomly a second longer than the album version as well. 'Kinky' is like 25 seconds shorter - the other two are the same length as the album tracks, so maybe they're the finals. they all leaked together, so it's not like they've come from someone having the final album (which makes me think they're just all demos/unmixed/unmastered).

2 minutes ago, SHRINE said:

it's definitely unmixed - it's randomly a second longer than the album version as well. 'Kinky' is like 25 seconds shorter - the other two are the same length as the album tracks, so maybe they're the finals. they all leaked together, so it's not like they've come from someone having the final album (which makes me think they're just all demos/unmixed/unmastered).

Yeah, Kinky is definitely a demo, but the rest sounded like they were the final versions to me... Anyway, we'll see in a few hours or days when the whole thing leaks

:gaycat5:

17 minutes ago, lorenlemonade said:

Yeah, Kinky is definitely a demo, but the rest sounded like they were the final versions to me... Anyway, we'll see in a few hours or days when the whole thing leaks

Apparrently the only difference with kinky is that there is a phone message in the place of the bridge.

36 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

Apparrently the only difference with kinky is that there is a phone message in the place of the bridge.

A phone message that takes the place of Ke$ha rapping? Im praying.mp3 that's not true.

47 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

How do you know that? :omg:

1 hour ago, lorenlemonade said:

yeah. it just makes me think because they all leaked together :lakitu:

31 minutes ago, lorenlemonade said:

How do you know that? :omg:

A person on discord told me 

Haven’t listened to anything yet bar RH, MOD, and Resentment but am getting worried by the reactions 😢

Just now, Ampersand13 said:

Haven’t listened to anything yet bar RH, MOD, and Resentment but am getting worried by the reactions 😢

Don't worry. Kinky is THAT bop.

34 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Same. :deadbanana2:

I knew It the gays were hyping "Tonight" way too much and now here we are. :shakeno:

Edited by Totami Legend

9 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

Same. :deadbanana2:

I knew It the gays were hyping "Tonight" way too much and now here we are. :shakeno:

Haha, i'm still hoping for the best after release, didn't hear anything still too, but hopefully the coments can be discarted after we hear it for ourselves

4 hours ago, raven said:

the off-key chanting chorus ruins it for me :rip:

Yeah it should have been in the bridge or something

48 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Don't worry, people are overly dramatic per usual.