Jump to content

Digimon Adventure (Reboot) | #Pray4Angemon


thatsmydemi

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • thatsmydemi

    37

  • xrosup

    33

  • Hector

    17

  • Jay-Zicario

    14

Jay-Zicario

7 Episodes in and finally starting to click to me.

 

 

.

 

 

Either way, just passing here to say that the Digimon characters are flopping so far...in the Anime Characters Rate :noparty:

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Jay-Zicario said:

7 Episodes in and finally starting to click to me.

 

 

.

 

 

Either way, just passing here to say that the Digimon characters are flopping so far...in the Anime Characters Rate :noparty:

What? :fish2: ridiculous 

Link to post
Share on other sites
thatsmydemi
11 hours ago, Blue. said:

I am livid only Agumon has an Shinka sequence :rip: 

This. It annoys me so much. :rip: 

 

--

 

Ep. 7 was really nice. When will TK and Hikari appear though :cries: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jay-Zicario
5 hours ago, Touch Pass said:

What? :fish2: ridiculous 

Because the Digimon characters are dividing the votes between all of them, having such a good cast resulted in a double-edged sword :jonny2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Jay-Zicario said:

Because the Digimon characters are dividing the votes between all of them, having such a good cast resulted in a double-edged sword :jonny2:

You're right!:jonny:poor others 

But wouldn't things be better if you promoted a character or two? :keir: is that possible? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
thatsmydemi

Ep. 8 was so good :clap3: 

 

Next one will reveal more info about the plot :duca: 

 

and finally Izzy will join the rest :rip: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jay-Zicario

Episode 8 the Best by far at the moment of this Reboot. :foxaylove3:

 

I am finally Sold :sats:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jessica Sanchez

the new evolution is so pretty and i heard gabumon has it too , i wish the rest has the same sequence of evolution instead of the side kicks they currently have now :rip: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/20/2020 at 7:36 AM, thatsmydemi said:

This. It annoys me so much. :rip: 

 

--

 

Ep. 7 was really nice. When will TK and Hikari appear though :cries: 

 

On 7/20/2020 at 9:16 AM, Sky Engineer said:

I know like why 

Of course Gabumon got one right away too, they better give Patamon and Gatomon one too at the very least :rip: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Maxi Underdog

Where can I watch this without downloading? I would like to take a look but I am too lazy to download :x

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jay-Zicario
On 7/29/2020 at 3:02 PM, Maxi Underdog said:

Where can I watch this without downloading? I would like to take a look but I am too lazy to download :x

Legally in:

Crunchyroll

AnimeLab

Hulu

VRV

 

Now, illegally many. But we aren't allowed to talk about it in here. :gaycat3:

Edited by Jay-Zicario
Link to post
Share on other sites

I was shook discovering that all of the episodes are now on Hulu :jonny5: I wish they were dubbed but happy that they're subbed, I guess. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Hector said:

How many is this season supposed to get? 

I don’t think they are doing seasons? It will just probably run for 66 episodes which makes sense considering all of the Digimon are getting their Megas this time. They are starting the Ultimate level evolutions next week at EP20 which is actually the same episode in which Metal Greyson debuted in the OS, so 12 more episodes for 6 more evos seems right.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Blue. said:

I don’t think they are doing seasons? It will just probably run for 66 episodes which makes sense considering all of the Digimon are getting their Megas this time. They are starting the Ultimate level evolutions next week at EP20 which is actually the same episode in which Metal Greyson debuted in the OS, so 12 more episodes for 6 more evos seems right.

next week is episode 10 not 20

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...