thatsmydemi

Digimon Adventure (Reboot) | NEW HIT ENDING

thatsmydemi

FINALLY OMG!

thatsmydemi

OP updated :duca: can't wait

Lorenzo22

honestly this has the potential of being the best season of the series.

Fetish for MiMi

unpopular opinion: break up >>> brave heart

XxHeadstrongxX

I can‘t wait :duca:

Wake Up
Posted (edited)
On 5/1/2020 at 6:58 AM, thatsmydemi said:

OMGGGG SERAPHIMON AND OPHANIMON :jonny5: 

On 5/1/2020 at 1:39 PM, xrosup said:

It was a virtual pet. then a manga, then a video game. the anime came out after all of these, but the story of it is original, no adaptation whatsover.

BYE UGLY PINK DOG!

But seriously, these look like flashbacks from some ancient holy war. Maybe that's the plot of the season? Angels vs. evil. 

Reveal hidden contents

You can even see Meicoomon's mega form, Rasielmon,  in there :gaycat1:

maxresdefault.jpg

Spoiler

Hikari's Tailmon will evolve into Ophanimon on this show

We won:jonny5:

Edited by Wake Up

Jay-Zicario
Posted (edited)

Spoiler

Episode 4 was just ok ... I just can do an opinion about this. It didn't produce me nothing. I didn't dislike it but neither liked it.

I am just waiting for everybody to be introduced. :swan:

Edited by Jay-Zicario

thatsmydemi

Watching ep. 4 now :duca: 

KeshasFansRose

I’ve loved this series so far. It feels fresh even using the original characters etc. 

thatsmydemi

The digievolution scenes are SO epic wow :clap3: 

Next episode looks SO INTERESTING :jonny: 

thatsmydemi

titles for episodes 5-7 are in the OP :smile:

KeshasFansRose
5 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

The digievolution scenes are SO epic wow :clap3: 

Next episode looks SO INTERESTING :jonny: 

I bought one of these off eBay, for my car keys, if you’re interested: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Digital-Monster-Digimon-Tag-ver-3-Metal-Digivice-Necklace-Keychain-Pendant-Gift/313110702132?hash=item48e6da2834:g:7GkAAOSwB6Re32DB

the quality is pretty good tbh, it’s quite heavy and solid. I got TK’s hope symbol 

thatsmydemi
1 minute ago, KeshasFansRose said:

I bought one of these off eBay, for my car keys, if you’re interested: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Digital-Monster-Digimon-Tag-ver-3-Metal-Digivice-Necklace-Keychain-Pendant-Gift/313110702132?hash=item48e6da2834:g:7GkAAOSwB6Re32DB

the quality is pretty good tbh, it’s quite heavy and solid. I got TK’s hope symbol 

OMGGGGG THAT'S SO COOL :jonny: 

LET ME SNATCH ONE :jonny: 

Thank you so much :hughard:

KeshasFansRose
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

OMGGGGG THAT'S SO COOL :jonny: 

LET ME SNATCH ONE :jonny: 

Thank you so much :hughard:

Took a while to come since it was from china and i bought it during peak corona for the UK and china, but it seems solid whatever metal it’s made from

Edited by KeshasFansRose

Jessica Sanchez

not sure if this is the right thread to discuss about the new digimon movie gosh its so emotional but i have a question for sora i understand sora wanted to branch out from the digi destined and follow her mother footsteps doing flowery

but towards the end when Tai was blowing the whistle it was seen Sora heard Tai emotionally and was holding her digivice which was already burned out like when Agumon/Gabumon faded.

My question is that, it happened to Sora so why did she not reach out to her piers and talk or warn them about this before Menoa did?

thatsmydemi

Episode 5 was GOOD :jonny: 

I love the way characters are being introduced :jonny: I got chills when Palmon appeared at the end of the episode :jonny5: 

Jay-Zicario
21 hours ago, Jessica Sanchez said:

Hide contents

not sure if this is the right thread to discuss about the new digimon movie gosh its so emotional but i have a question for sora i understand sora wanted to branch out from the digi destined and follow her mother footsteps doing flowery

but towards the end when Tai was blowing the whistle it was seen Sora heard Tai emotionally and was holding her digivice which was already burned out like when Agumon/Gabumon faded.

My question is that, it happened to Sora so why did she not reach out to her piers and talk or warn them about this before Menoa did?

This is the thread for the movie: 

thatsmydemi
21 hours ago, Jessica Sanchez said:

Reveal hidden contents

wait, the movie is out?

Body Talk

Are they dubbing this yet or is it just subs?

Where are you guys streaming?

Blue.
5 minutes ago, Body Talk said:

Are they dubbing this yet or is it just subs?

Where are you guys streaming?

Crunchyroll. I don’t see how anyone would watch a dub unless they cannot read tbh

Body Talk
1 minute ago, Blue. said:

Crunchyroll. I don’t see how anyone would watch a dub unless they cannot read tbh

I prefer dubs - I tend to watch many things more in the background while working (especially now while in covid lockdown & working from home) than with full focus/reading on screen.

Jay-Zicario
16 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

wait, the movie is out?

On 6/23/2020 at 9:46 PM, Jay-Zicario said:

It's out in the internet but it has a watermark in diagonal with big letters (saying "SAMPLE 3") all over the screen with double subtitle (if your 1st language isn't English)

I guess... I will just wait for the DVD release :chick1:

On 6/21/2020 at 1:30 PM, Jay-Zicario said:

As announced through the film's official Twitter account and website, Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna will officially be releasing the Blu-ray and DVD in Japan on September 2nd

https://comicbook.com/anime/amp/news/digimon-adventure-last-evolution-kizuna-blu-ray-dvd-delayed/

Amazingly, Kizuna has been translated to English, or "dubbed" as it were, before the COVID-19 pandemic got out of hand, that caused the original Japanese version from being in USA theatres, and will be on DVD and Blu-ray October 6th, 2020, the 20th anniversary of the USA theatrical debut of Digimon the Movie! Just like the Tri. movie saga, Kizuna will also be on home video AND digital by Shout Factory! 

https://www.amazon.com/Digimon-Adventure-Evolution-Kizuna-Blu-ray/dp/B087CSZ93R

BlooRiverAnimal

Episode 4 was IT for me. It really gave me that nostalgic DA feel from the original. Definitely my fave ep. The first two gave me Digimon the movie mixed w/a bit of D-Reaper from Szn 3. Love, love, love. 

Jay-Zicario
Posted (edited)

6 Episodes so far and no one has give me a Click feeling at the moment :emofish:

Edited by Jay-Zicario

thatsmydemi

Episode 6 WAS AMAZING :jonny: 

The fights :duca: :duca: :duca: 

Spoiler

TOGEMON SLAYED OMGGG