thatsmydemi

Digimon Adventure (Reboot) | NEW HIT ENDING

PeterPan

I guess there's gonna be different opening and endings for each episode, right? I mean, this opening was basically Digimon Adventure: TAI & AGUMON (like… enough, there's 7 more characters and I want equal screentime for each one) and the ending was just Matt…

KeshasFansRose

i really enjoyed this first episode and forgot how much i also liked digimon as a kid. Though i only ever watched the original up to the end of the season with the eggs that came after the original gang. Is it a new episode each week?

katara

Issa no just as expected.

Turned it off after a couple minutes. 

loveisdead9582

I’ll wait for the English version but I’m liking the new artwork for the most part. 

Jay-Zicario
Posted (edited)
On 4/5/2020 at 5:14 AM, PeterPan said:

I guess there's gonna be different opening and endings for each episode, right? I mean, this opening was basically Digimon Adventure: TAI & AGUMON (like… enough, there's 7 more characters and I want equal screentime for each one) and the ending was just Matt…

Same.

It kinda made me mad the first time I watched it. (Hope that we get at least different endings) 

Edited by Jay-Zicario

thatsmydemi

Omgggg just saw the first episode and wow :jonny4: 

The battles are going to be INSANE :jonny: 

I didn't thought it was going to be so different from the original :jonny: it's a totally new story but I'm living for it!

On my way to watch episode 2!

thatsmydemi

OMGGGG THE END OF EPISODE 2 WTF  :deadbanana4: 

THIS EPISODE WAS SO EPIC :jonny2: 

Maybe Omegamon happening now is just an exception. Otherwise it doesn't make sense. Also the enemy was too strong :deadbanana2: 

When Hikary and T.K. tauched the feathers I got chills :jonny4: 

Sky Engineer

It got way better than expected. The other kids need to show up soon though.

Has the total episode count been annouced?

Jay-Zicario

2 Episodes in.

I'm still not convinced hopefully it will improve with the next episodes. It's meh so far

Spoiler

Omegamon coming to soon is a mess if we don't get a satisfactory explanation I will riot.

Also the characters interactions don't feel natural. 

Koushiro (Izzy) level of intelligence is just so unreal...so different from the original this version probably has most knowledge than the adult version of the Original Series. :psyduck:

xrosup

I'm really liking this reboot

Zerocoke

Not them retelling the movie War game in episode 2 and calling the episode war game :deadbanana4:

So far both episodes have been immensely entertaining. The fights are a huge improvement, and I like what they’re doing the 3 digidestined they’ve introduced so far.

Spoiler

Omegamon happening so soon makes little sense sure (I mean we only know greymon and garurumon up to this point) as we’re getting a Mega level, DNA evolution in just ep 2.

the original movie war game against Diaboromon was great in part because everything felt earned, Matt and Tai’s relationship in particular, and omegamon being the strongest / biggest evolution for the adventure generation.

The fact that they’re starting the reboot with wat game is strange, but so far is working extremely well. The omegamon thing will depend on how it’s handled - I’m pretty sure this will be a one time thing and they won’t be able to reach this level again until the end of the series (it’s obvious both Takeru & Hikaru will play a role in this).

Do you guys think they’ll jump straight into the Devimon storyline right after this? If they do I really hope we see some twists and turns (I’m sure we’ll do seeing the changes in this first episodes).

Blue.

This is a no for me. It is so funny how they don’t seem to be able to understand what their fans want. No matter what, all their seasons are dragged because at one point or another it is all about one or two characters and the rest are left to rot (except Tamers, the best season of course), TRI tried to give focus to the rest but Kizuna was tragic (Sora not even fighting :rip:) yet they come once again to serve the Taichi and Yamato show.

Action sequences are really good and well animated tho.

getinthezone
10 hours ago, Blue. said:

This is a no for me. It is so funny how they don’t seem to be able to understand what their fans want. No matter what, all their seasons are dragged because at one point or another it is all about one or two characters and the rest are left to rot (except Tamers, the best season of course), TRI tried to give focus to the rest but Kizuna was tragic (Sora not even fighting :rip:) yet they come once again to serve the Taichi and Yamato show.

they dont know how to make digimon anymore

Zerocoke
10 hours ago, Blue. said:

It’s only been 2 episodes :deadbanana4:

Give it time, hopefully the other characters will shine. This reboot is targeted to a brand new generation so I don’t mind them starting the show focusing on these 2 characters. 

getinthezone
9 minutes ago, Zerocoke said:

Give it time, hopefully the other characters will shine. This reboot is targeted to a brand new generation so I don’t mind them starting the show focusing on these 2 characters. 

u serious? this is clearly for people who grew up with digimon

Lights and Waves

Where can I watch this in the US? Is it only on Crunchyroll?

Hector
39 minutes ago, Lights and Waves said:

You can easily find subbed episodes on YouTube.

Lights and Waves
1 hour ago, Hector said:

You can easily find subbed episodes on YouTube.

There's no simul-dub? That sucks.

Blue.
7 hours ago, Zerocoke said:

Se dong need more episodes, the Opening focuses on Tai and Agumon and the Endingbon Matt, what other proof do you need :rip: 

thatsmydemi

Y'all need to chill a bit. It's been only two episodes and Tai/Matt were the most important/popular characters so it's not surprising they are being the main focus during the first episodes. They're like the Charizard/Mewtwo for Pokemon. If they continue like this by episode 5, then yeah you can call it the Tai & Matt show.

I wonder if there will be a digital world like the one in the first seasons (what I mean is a digital world similar to the human world)

Mouni9248
7 hours ago, Lights and Waves said:

go to kissanime.ru

KeshasFansRose

Episode 3 was pretty good, and whilst introducing omnimon so early was a surprise, I hope they don’t revert to over using him. Would’ve liked the other digimon or at least a couple to have been introduced though. Like we’re about to be 4 episodes in

xrosup

I need Mimi to appear soon.

thatsmydemi

OMGGGG THE DIGITAL WORLD :jonny: 

I just hope they don't come back and forth between the digital and the human world. I want them to stay there like in the original season :cries: 

Next episode tho. CAN'T WAIT :duca: 

thatsmydemi

OP updated with the name of the episodes so far (+ next week's episode) and the date in which they were released. :duca: