Oh, it is moving too fast then :rip: 

thatsmydemi
Posted (edited)

DAMN IT EPISODE 9 IS THE BEST EPISODE SO FAR :jonny: 

THAT BATTLE WAS SO INTENSE :jonny5: 

Edited by thatsmydemi

Rigalo
Posted (edited)

Is this a general digimon thread or just for the anime reboot? Anywho, the way I just bought cyber sleuth complete on switch full price when I know damn well it goes on sale every other week and I already own both games on PS3/PS4 (I want to play handheld). Digimon her power!!! :clown:

Edited by Rigalo

Lorenzo22
1 hour ago, Blue. said:

Oh, it is moving too fast then :rip: 

compared to the other adventure seasons, for sure, but tamers started with ultimates ep 14 and frontier ep 11 and if all 8 digimons are getting to mega level then i guess it makes sense to start doing ultimates already

M André

I think the pacing is ok. Keep in mind TK and Kari are still not involved in the plot, so they will obviosuly play a role later with their own episodes. Also, I think devimon is a much bigger threat than in OS, so he will probably have more episodes, hopefully they will tease neodevimon 

dd1i4fm-0bc724a8-8252-4d2d-9d72-c5efc281

Robburro
15 hours ago, M André said:

I think the pacing is ok. Keep in mind TK and Kari are still not involved in the plot, so they will obviosuly play a role later with their own episodes. Also, I think devimon is a much bigger threat than in OS, so he will probably have more episodes, hopefully they will tease neodevimon 

dd1i4fm-0bc724a8-8252-4d2d-9d72-c5efc281

they should do the entire 7 sins plot tbh

xrosup

New titles revealed :duca: 

Episode 11 - The Wolf Standing In The Desert
Screenplay- Atsuhiro Tomioka
The adventure begins with Taichi, Koushiro, and Mimi breaking off into one team, while Yamato, Sora, and Jou team up in another. However, an argument breaks out between Yamato, who wants to hurry to the holy Digimon ASAP and Sora, who refuses to abandon the Digimon.

Spoiler

Long summary: The group of children decide to split into two groups to search for the holy Digimon. Taichi Yagami, Koushiro Izumi, and Mimi Tachikawa form one group, while Yamato Ishida, Sora Takenouchi, and Jou Kido form another. Yamato's group goes to the desert, where they rescue small Digimon trying to escape from a violent dark Digimon, Scorpiomon. These Digimon were in the midst of running to find Leomon, who is fighting back against the dark Digimon. Yamato wishes to hurry and find the holy Digimon, while Sora refuses to abandon the Digimon, and the two fight, ending with Yamato leaving with his Digimon partner Gabumon to go his own way. Although Yamato has a reason for wanting to hurry...?!

Episode 12 - Lilimon Blooms
Screenplay- Hiroshi Yamaguchi
Mimi and Palmon fall into the underground level of ancient ruins. While they attempt to climb back up to ground level, one of the Digimon that they thought was a collection of remains wakes up and attacks them!

Spoiler

Long summary: Mimi and her Digimon partner Palmon fall to the underground of ancient ruins. There, they find piles of remains of Digimon who had been shot and thrown down there to die. Mimi tries to find a way back to the surface, but one of the Digimon that she'd thought was dead wakes up and attacks her. Just when she thought she was done for, another Digimon wakes up and rescues Mimi. During all of this, Taichi and Koushiro race to the underground to rescue Mimi.

Episode 13 - Garudamon of Crimson Wings
Screenplay- Kenichi Yamashita

Spoiler

Long summary: Yamato, Sora, and Jou's group arrive at a deep jungle. Yamato comes upon a swarm of Funbeemon that is being attacked by Waspmon. The Waspmon capture every last one of the Funbeemon and bring them to CannonBeemon, a Digimon who looks like a giant wasp's nest stronghold. Sora hears that the captured Funbeemon will be made into servants of the dark Digimon and decides to go rescue the Funbeemon.

Episode 14 - Clash! The Bug King
Screenplay- Masashi Sogo

Spoiler

Long summary: Taichi, Koushiro, and Mimi arrive at the bottom of the Great Canyon where rock cliffs extend for miles. They are attacked by several Kuwagamon, who are being manipulated by the SoundBirdmon. The Kuwagamon chase after them as though they are hunting, so Greymon, Kabuterimon, and Togemon fight back. However, Taichi's group is eventually lost in the Canyon's labyrinth-like depths. Lying in wait ahead of them was the even more powerful Okuwamon. Although they escape from Okuwamon's attack, Koushiro and Kabuterimon get separated from the others.

Tim£

I hope it has 50+ episodes but I want 5 episodes a week not a weekly episode which always leaves me wanting more :cries2:

Edt: 66 episodes omg a D R E A M

I am annoyed the others don't have Shinka sequnces because it honestly doesn't take anymore time and people enjoy the show for all of the characters. Like honestly the only characters who can be annoying are Yamato and Sora but Sora redeems herself and Yamato is suppose to be the aloof bad boy

Edited by Tim£

PeterPan
On 8/6/2020 at 7:46 PM, xrosup said:

The adventure begins with Taichi, Koushiro, and Mimi breaking off into one team, while Yamato, Sora, and Jou team up in another. However, an argument breaks out between Yamato, who wants to hurry to the holy Digimon ASAP and Sora, who refuses to abandon the Digimon.

Reveal hidden contents

Long summary: The group of children decide to split into two groups to search for the holy Digimon. Taichi Yagami, Koushiro Izumi, and Mimi Tachikawa form one group, while Yamato Ishida, Sora Takenouchi, and Jou Kido form another. Yamato's group goes to the desert, where they rescue small Digimon trying to escape from a violent dark Digimon, Scorpiomon. These Digimon were in the midst of running to find Leomon, who is fighting back against the dark Digimon. Yamato wishes to hurry and find the holy Digimon, while Sora refuses to abandon the Digimon, and the two fight, ending with Yamato leaving with his Digimon partner Gabumon to go his own way. Although Yamato has a reason for wanting to hurry...?!

Mimi and Palmon fall into the underground level of ancient ruins. While they attempt to climb back up to ground level, one of the Digimon that they thought was a collection of remains wakes up and attacks them!

Reveal hidden contents

Long summary: Mimi and her Digimon partner Palmon fall to the underground of ancient ruins. There, they find piles of remains of Digimon who had been shot and thrown down there to die. Mimi tries to find a way back to the surface, but one of the Digimon that she'd thought was dead wakes up and attacks her. Just when she thought she was done for, another Digimon wakes up and rescues Mimi. During all of this, Taichi and Koushiro race to the underground to rescue Mimi.

Reveal hidden contents

Long summary: Yamato, Sora, and Jou's group arrive at a deep jungle. Yamato comes upon a swarm of Funbeemon that is being attacked by Waspmon. The Waspmon capture every last one of the Funbeemon and bring them to CannonBeemon, a Digimon who looks like a giant wasp's nest stronghold. Sora hears that the captured Funbeemon will be made into servants of the dark Digimon and decides to go rescue the Funbeemon.

Screenplay- Masashi Sogo

Reveal hidden contents

Long summary: Taichi, Koushiro, and Mimi arrive at the bottom of the Great Canyon where rock cliffs extend for miles. They are attacked by several Kuwagamon, who are being manipulated by the SoundBirdmon. The Kuwagamon chase after them as though they are hunting, so Greymon, Kabuterimon, and Togemon fight back. However, Taichi's group is eventually lost in the Canyon's labyrinth-like depths. Lying in wait ahead of them was the even more powerful Okuwamon. Although they escape from Okuwamon's attack, Koushiro and Kabuterimon get separated from the others.

The spoilers in the titles :biblio:

thatsmydemi

Lilimon appearing sooner than I expected :jonny: 

Episode 10 was SO GOOD :jonny: 

Ugh but I need TK, Patamon, Kari and Gatomon to appear already. :cries: 

Hector

MetalGreymon :jonny5: Yas the first ultimate!

dirrtydiana
On 8/6/2020 at 10:46 AM, xrosup said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Screenplay- Masashi Sogo

Reveal hidden contents

14 episodes in and no TK or Kari? :biblio:

xrosup

Mimi throwing one of Joe's books into the lake of miasma was one of the highlights of the episode :priceless: 

M André
49 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

14 episodes in and no TK or Kari? :biblio:

Seems like they’re not going to be a part of the first arc

Tim£
15 hours ago, PeterPan said:

The spoilers in the titles :biblio:

Most if not all of the Digimon episodes showcase in the title if there's a new evolution. 

---------

Digimon Ranking (Personalities)

Gomamon>Tentomon>Palmon>Gabumon>Tailmon>Agumon>Biyomon>Patamon

Digidestined Ranking (Personalities)

Kushiro>Mimi>Jyou>Taichi>TK>Hikari>>>>>>>>>>Sora>Yamato 

Edited by Tim£

tiagol88

So we're getting all the Perfect Digimons before even Patamon and Angemon show up? :deadbanana4:

Also...why are we always watching Gabumon and Agumon digivolving and not the others? 

The pacing is all over the place as well...i feel these digievolutions aren't as rewarding as the previous show. 

But i'm still going to watch all of this.

thatsmydemi
29 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

So we're getting all the Perfect Digimons before even Patamon and Angemon show up? :deadbanana4:

Also...why are we always watching Gabumon and Agumon digivolving and not the others? 

The pacing is all over the place as well...i feel these digievolutions aren't as rewarding as the previous show. 

But i'm still going to watch all of this.

Isn't Angemon stronger than any Champion Digimon? Maybe that's why. He's always been some kind of anomaly. 

I'm really curious to see what they have planned for them and Kari/Gatomon. 

tiagol88
12 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Isn't Angemon stronger than any Champion Digimon? Maybe that's why. He's always been some kind of anomaly. 

I'm really curious to see what they have planned for them and Kari/Gatomon. 

I mean...that's true. The way Angemon managed to outshine everyone every time he appeared in the original anime. Even how he almost beat Black Wargreymon in the 2nd series (it was MagnaAngemon but BWG was still a level above anyway so...):deadbanana4: