Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 9) | FINALE!!

rl231

3 minutes ago, dussymob said:

Oh wow I didn't know I insulted Erik, Guero, Movies, and Krazii. Wow am I delusional??? Yikes.

Can you point out where I said you insulted them?

1 minute ago, dussymob said:

People lie all the time in Survivor though??? You lied and said you wasn't gonna vote for me in the final 4. Did you not? 

I never said I wasn't going to vote you out at F4.

Dussymob Last Sunday at 1:03 AM

I mean at least give me a fighting chance. Plz just don't vote for me.

gateau Last Sunday at 1:03 AM

i didnt say i was voting for u

I;ll go up against clueless if I need to

i am just thinking things over

I didn't commit to a vote, I was seriously thinking things over.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Touch It

• Element

• rl231

• clue

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Gateau said:

...yes? The people I fought with were you and Alena, and I explained in great detail why these fights occurred. I was perfectly fine to every other juror. 

In dussy's case, he led on the Galatea and lied to us round after round, and in Touch It's case the Galatea were ignored.

I think we're all on about the same level, but seeing as you were the person I've had a recurring feud with for the last part of the year, I can understand your viewpoint that it may not be the case.

You're not really seeing the full scope of things its not just about getting into a argument with 1 or 2 people and that's whats unfortunate cause I was trying to give you that chance to be like yup my management was the pits. Everyone can see how you acted and behaved and the things you said not just me and Alena.

I own everything I said so that's why all the screenshots you posted didn't really matter to me I was speaking my mind about how I felt at the time and I still do. Had it bitten me in the ass down the line it is what is is, I said it and I can explain why I said everything I said and who I said it to this season.

y4TVc5V.png

Hi everyone (and judges/Buddy), here are the interviews for @dussymob@Gateau, and @Touch It! Please read through them to get a full scope of the top 3's thoughts.

Did you have a strategy coming in here or no? What were your initial thoughts?

Spoiler

On 4/6/2020 at 2:46 PM, dussymob said:

My strategy coming into this game was to make connections and stay low. I wanted to stay with the majority and play from the middle. The challenge Was that I was knew and everyone was already acquainted. I knew I wanted to play more heroic and tried to stay away from playing the villain. 

5 hours ago, Gateau said:

Yep! My strategy going in was to always have a majority-bloc of voters in any tribe i went on, while reaching out to the people of the opposite side. I thought the game would be a lot more fluid than it ended up being, so my strategy changed a bit after the merge, and went more into a "survive just one more round" territory.

23 hours ago, Touch It said:

I did have a strategy at the start of the game to talk to as many people as possible and get them to believe I'm loyal to them. I was constantly telling people everything I knew to make them believe that I'm completely loyal to them. I even did this with Gateau at first when I told him about James voting him out :kii2: My strategy obviously changed later on when I had to rely mostly on my alliance to keep me safe due to many people on the other side of the game obviously wanted either me or Clue out. 

After you got the whole gist of the game, where did you see yourself placing?

Spoiler
  • After getting the hang of it I knew I could make It far but I never got overly confident because being a serious fan of the show I knew that cocky players go home. It’s funny cuz Fierce was the first person to approach me and wanted me to align with him and Touya. I agreed like most would do with initial offers but after getting to know everyone I quickly changed my mind cuz Fierce was interesting. It was a big mess thats all I’m gonna say and I needed more sane people to play with. The game changes though with tribal switches and merges you gotta stay ready and that’s what I did. I also must once again think Buddy for his advice on building connections with the other tribes. 

I always kinda knew I would make it to final three one way or another. I know this game very well, and when I'm in distress, I develop a sort of Stockholm Syndrome where all I want to do is ride it out and ~prove everyone wrong~.  Earlier in the game, I was a little more relaxed, but as it became more and more apparent we lost majority and the alliance on the other side was too airtight, my survivalist personality took over and I jumped to attempting to make deals and win challenges, and use my items to the best of my advantage.

Honestly during merge I thought I was gonna be an early merge boot due to dussy flipping on my alliance and the other side of the game starting to get numbers. This caused hysteria in my alliance with Alena finding dussymob to be very sketchy and wanting him out. Even I was keen on wanting him eliminated once we had the numbers to do so, but I knew that at the end of the day dussymob was always on our side and the time he flipped was mainly just because of the boys mess.

Who did you expect to see in the Final Tribal Council in your honest opinion? Why?

Spoiler
  • I expected to see Clueless here for sure and I still expected Nick. Since the tribe swap they was always my top alliance along with Star. The four of us basically decided how every tribal went. To other players who think I was ever on the outs I want y’all to know I played it up like I was just because that’s what you do in survivor. I never was on the bottom of my alliance and its the reason it made no sense for me to flip. During Telesto days I convinced Miguel to keep playing and decided to vote Bowdown out, I told everyone to pretend bow was in danger and blindside moon who shockingly had an idol we didn’t know about since we all thought it was bow. I got nick and clueless to flip on Lucky and Doug who was OG Telesto by using my good social game and becoming great friends/allies with them. I kept in touch with Alena during pre-merge so we knew she was on our side come merge. She was always gonna flip. And yes I made a secret alliance with gateau that was genuine and once again Buddy’s advice.That alliance got me lots of info like him telling me when my name came up. Don’t get me wrong I also looked out for him and could’ve blindsided him anytime but chose not to.  

I don't really know? I didn't know anyone in this game before I had joined it, I didn't know what to expect from anyone. 

I expected to see Alena in the final 3! Nobody was really out to get her since she didn't really have the biggest chance of winning out of everybody in the merge and she's a really sweet person so I wouldn't think anybody would want her to be eliminated. I honestly with she was sitting next to be in the final 3 right now, but sadly she's not due to the idol plays. :omg:

Did you have any special memories from this season or learn anything about yourself?

Spoiler
  • I learned to never give up and during that tie breaker challenge that I didn’t think I would win and didn’t feel like doing because of health issues. I did what I had to do cuz I wanted to be here. Winning that challenge was one of my favorite moments not only because it was my first challenge win unless you count the planet of idols challenge  but also because it shows that I earned my way to final 3. I even improved my scores in the final few challenges. I performed earlier challenges bad on purpose due to advice that it’s not good to win everything. 

My allies :heart2: @Guero, @EriKills, @Not Like The Movies, @Krazii, @A Public Affair, @bowdown, @Moonlightbae will always have a special place in my lil survivor heart. In all of these situations, my allies were with me against... the world basically. And we all stuck together in spite of it all. It was really fun just trying to maneuver everything and I'm proud to sit here in F3 after all our ousters.

I definitely have a LOT of memories from this game, since this season was absolutely insane. I loved every moment I spent with everybody in my alliance and acting like complete paranoid fools whenever we had to make a decision on who to vote for. Also, there's the obvious memories like the one day we spent ALL DAY talking about how we were gonna vote and screenshots being exposed and stuff, the alena/me vs. gateau drama, the h*meless gate that was so escalated, the fun challenges, and a lot more. Personally I learned that I could get really messy in games like this and should definitely be more careful before I do anything. At the end of the day, we're all just random people around the world on here to enjoy ourselves and talk about the things that interest us. I shouldn't be taking things too far and causing more negativity on here, and I do genuinely apologize to Gateau for what I did and I honestly do like him as a person because I don't like dislike anybody for any time more than a week because it gets exhausting :heart2:

Based on your actions alone, why should you win this game?

Spoiler
  • I should win this game because like I said earlier I was a deciding factor in most eliminations. I was generally the swing vote during most merge tribals. I basically attended every tribal. I played up my social game to make sure I was never the target. I had to put Alena’s name down at final five cuz I felt Gateau had an idol. I’m great at reading the room. I knew Movies had an idol during merge but they didn’t listen they wanted him out. After that I decided I will make my voice heard as it was during premiere boots. I explained a lot of this earlier but yeah I do believe I deserve to win as the most social player of the season. Just about everyone wanted to work with me and not against me. 

Well... let's see. 

From the very first round of the game, I proved my social and strategic chops by tying the vote against Psycho, and afterwards scoring a perfect 10 in the following challenge to ensure his elimination and giving my alliance majority on original Galatea. When the swap happened, I had formed strong bonds with Krazii And Erkills to get myself into the core of our tribe. In the second round of the merge, I eliminated my biggest detractor AND the person who had flipped(!!!) on our alliance in the form of the boys vote. I was the one who cultivated the relationship with Dussy to make him vote with us. I was the one who gathered all of Galatea to vote him off. After that, once it got to the point where there was nothing I could do except delay the inevitable, I switched my gears to winning the challenges. I scored a perfect 10 in the final 8 challenge, one of the most broad and difficult challenges of the game. The next round, I won immunity at final seven AND I had a second immunity which I won during the publicly announced hunt for the item in Buddy's post history. I played it on krazii, ensuring the two of us would make final six together and trying to creat cracks in the opposing alliance.

I also won the following challenge at final six, based entirely on speed and memory of the game. During the challenge and the proceeding tribal council, I pleaded with the alliance for a solid hour to make a deal with Krazii and I, showing my perseverance and determination. At final 5, my back was against the wall and I played my idol on myself, negative the three votes that would have sent me home. Then at final four, when I was once again going to leave, I scored my third perfect 10. I absolutely worked the hardest on this game and I should not be sitting here right now.. but I am!

I should win this game because I always did what I had to do to keep controlling the game. Clue and I were on top of every tribe and alliance that we were apart of and mostly everybody do what we wanted them to do. I was always at a disadvantage due to me having a low scoring average during the premerge which would get people to want me to be out, and later on became a challenge threat during merge which would also want people to get out. I had to fight my way through surviving many times. For example, my tribe's thought process for our first vote was to get rid of the person who did the worst (which was me), yet I was able to change the vote to luckystrike who had the second lowest sore :kii2:

Why shouldn't your opponent win this game?

Spoiler
  • Now time to thrown the good bruddas under the bus. Well Nick is great but he was mostly a unit with Clueless. He played a safe game and was never really in danger tbh. I do believe I was responsible for lots of the strategic decisions that occurred throughout the game. I do believe I played a better social game then Nick when it comes to people outside of our alliance. And as for Gateau he played a terrible social game. He basically made more enemies then friends. He also made some very careless moves in trusting me too much with info that if I wanted to could’ve ended him much early in the game. To get the jury to vote for you they must like you and the majority of the jury does not like some of his actions. He stood a good chance at winning at one point but then he started acting like an asshole to Alena, nick and star. He also had to rely on idols to get him far in the game and not saying anything is wrong with it but had he not had idols he would have gone and also the necklace situation. I saved his ass by giving him that thing back cuz it was so stupid of him to give it up. It was stupid of me to give it back but hey it was just me tryna stay heroic and giving everyone a chance. But I own up to that but it was by far a bad move on his part. 

They shouldn't win because neither of them winning would be at all fitting to the narrative of the game. I was always in the mix, cutting deals, winning things, trying my hardest, and generally being "That Bitch". 

Touch It shouldn't win because he didn't really do much. His alliance gained majority because of relationships that were already created outside the game-- and yes I'm fully aware that Touch It was not speaking heavily with them at the time, however there were plenty of users in the Telesto alliance that DID have an advantage before the game had began by playing with each other in the Games section, which was a huge reason for the Boys and Alena flips, giving them the majority. (I'm not saying that anyone was obligated to align with people they didn't know, I'm saying those of us who didn't know anyone had it pretty hard and that should be taken into consideration when casting your vote) Someone like me, who wasn't lucky enough to be randomly placed in the telesto tribe and benefit from pre-game relationships, I did my absolute best in getting here just on my own actions and no one else's.

Dussy shouldn't win for a similar reason as Touch it, the only difference being that he was not at all as well integrated into his alliance as Touch It and he failed to see the writing on the wall that was going to occur if he went to FTC with any of his former allies. He also had the most agency out of anyone in the game, and the freedom to make a move and flip the game on its head several times. He did no such thing.

I don't like this question bc I don't wanna dumb down other people's games since both Gateau and dussymob played good games in their own ways and I'm tired of the fighting in this game.  Gateau fought hard by himself through the end of this game, which is honestly amazing, and I wouldn't mind seeing that he won the game. Dussymob played this game passionately and took it really seriously so he would be a very deserving winner. Enough of me sucking their asses though let me think of why they shouldn't win... Gateau really relied on just immunities, idols, prizes to keep himself in the game. He wouldn't really be here with any of these things but I don't really blame him since he didn't have much to do. Dussymob did play the game passionately, but was too flip floppy with his choices. Gateau was right with our alliance using him for votes, since he was honestly the bottom of our alliance, but due to certain circumstances he's still here x

Which other contestants deserved to be in the finale with you?

Spoiler
  • Staryu, Clueless, Alena, and Movies all deserved spots in the finale. Star and Alena because they was with me from beginning and we all managed to survive so much and maintain control for a good chunk of the game. Clueless won so many challenges and did so much throughout the game. I had hope on an all black final 3 since Nick believes he  has black genes somewhere. And Movies was really cool and such a strong competitor. It’s unfortunate I didn’t get to play with him pre-merge but I did think he played a great game. 

Guero, EriKills, Movies, Krazii, and anyone else who tried to shake the table in the game. I also think that it would have been really interesting to see clueless' inner strategy. Also can I say here that I wish miguel had made it further? He has one of the most hilarious personalities, I wish we had gotten a chance to speak more.

My ideal final 3 was to be with Alena and Staryu at first, since they were easily the two people I was closest with in the game (Clue as well but he played the same game as me basically besides having a better competition resume as me x). Other peole that definitely deserved to be in the final 3 right now would be EriKills, Not Like The Movies, and Boys. All three of these people were big players that truly made an impact in this game. Eri had a great game at the start of merge by basically working with everybody in the game, but ended up backfiring on him due to my alliance feeling very backstabbed from him. Eri always seemed to be controlling his alliance and being at the top of it, so I would've definitely seen him in the final 3 if things went his way. Not Like The Movies was excellent at competitions and had an iconic moment with his idol play. He's also very mature and a great person, so I would've loved to see him in the final 3. I honestly wanted to work with him from the start, but when merge happened everything seemed to change. Then there's boys who was endless entertainment for this game. While being an absolute mess, he still played the game very well with working with mostly everybody and trying to make big moves.

This Tournament is called Survivor for a reason. What is your definition of a true Survivor?

Spoiler
  • My definition of a true survivor is someone who defied all odds and persevered. Although it may seem like I had an easy sail to the final three it really wasn’t Strategy was needed the whole way. We came into the merge art a big disadvantage but building relationships and getting key info helped me get here. There’s no reason why the final 4 should’ve been 3 Telesto members who were probably the biggest flop tribe in this entire franchise but here I stand. A true survivor will never give up, will always stay optimistic, will dominate no matter what, will play with his heart and maintain good faith the whole way through. I believe I am a true survivor and I believe I deserve the title of soul survivor because I played the game from start to finish. 

A true survivor is someone who shows perseverance above all and is proactive in their play. Every round, I was always thinking ahead to the next one. Even if things didn't work out, I still kept going and doing my best.

My definition of a true survivor is somebody that outplayed everybody and truly used their social skills to get to the end of the game. I feel like a true survivor played both a great strategic game and social game which helped them get to the end. I do find physical game to also be an important aspect of survivor, but don't really see it to be as big as the other two. I think I played pretty well both socially and strategically by making connections through using my social skills to connect with other people and used lots of strategy to decide who to eliminate as the days went on. 

Take us through your alliances this season. From day one to now who have you been aligned with and how has it changed throughout the course of this game?

Spoiler

• From the start I felt at odds on my original tribe but I immediately connected with Staryu, Alena, and Miguel. Fierce tried it with his fake alliance and trying to manipulate me into thinking everyone wanted me out but a sneaky snake always leave his shedded skin in plain sight. We agreed to stick together once the tribal swap happened. Three of us remained together on Telesto where we was down in numbers somewhat but still I got in good with Nick and Clueless. That’s when the alliance of 4 happened with me nick clueless and staryu. Miguel was also apart of the alliance when he wanted to be. My plan was to get a position over Doug who was also very tight with them. I succeeded as you can see since I managed to convince them to keep Miguel over Doug. So going into merge I tried to reach out to some of Galatea members. I started with Gateau cuz he seemed cool. We was tight for awhile and I looked out for him during the early merge boots. Clueless wanted Gateau gone immediately but I kept him safe and he looked out for me too. That’s how I ended up joining the Boys blindside. A lot of that was due to not knowing Boys very well in the game so I wasn’t sure I can trust him. I wanted to blindside a different player but Boys wouldn’t let go of voting for Gateau is what I heard. Gateau was also about to give me his idol and then all that mess started since someone told Guero he was on the chopping block. I still have no clue who it was. After the Boys boot the others thought I flipped but I didn’t. I went with the alliance I trusted more and felt like I could go further with. I knew I was in just about everyone’s final three so I had nothing to worry about. To me it would make no sense to go be on the bottom of Erik, Movies, Guero, Gateau, Krazii alliance when I had a solidified final 3 already. Rocking the boat just to rock the boat is never smart. Wise decisions will carry you though. 

The first alliance I made was with bowdown and APA, which secured me staying despite my awful score in the first challenge. We added on moonlightbae afterwards for numbers security in case of the swap. I was unfortunately swapped away from all my allies and they went out before the merge began, so I had to start completely anew. I sparked up a new one-on-one alliances with krazii, anthem, and Eri to secure my position within the Galatea swap tribe, and after the merge I also had an alliance with Dussy. 

WHEW, this is gonna be way too messy to name everything. I had an alliance with lots of people in this game and this starts with my second tribe of making the alliance of Dussy, Staryu, and Clue. This started from me talking to all three of them and then having to make a groupchat because everybody was saying different things to me. I needed to get all three of them on the same page so making that groupchat/alliance really helped us thrive through all the tribal councils that we had to go through. Once merge came, we expanded this alliance to have Alena and Eri in it as well. However, Eri seemed too sketchy and like a snake due to him saying he wanted to target me, Alena, Boys, etc. This made us make a separate alliance chat with all of us besides Eri. We also didn't really trust dussymob so we made a SEPARATE alliance with just me, Alena, clue, and Staryu, which ended up just being a discord server we used to make the horrible game Worst of the Worst yup. Then I also had an alliance with Boys, Alena, and Staryu. We also had an alliance with Miguel, Alena, Staryu, and clue which quickly ended from Movie's idol., It was really messy and hard to deal with and I'm surprised I didn't mess up once wth all the groupchats we had on discord. 

Did you betray any allies you had during the season? If so who & why?

Spoiler
  • I don’t think I really betrayed anyone. Staryu knew he was going, Boys didn’t speak to me much so it was really betraying him at that stage, I do feel though that me and Movies started to grow a bond but it was little too late. He might’ve felt betrayed and I’m sorry but it was a hard decision and I had to do what was best for my game. Alena also may have felt a little betrayed for voting her out but I knew if I didn’t make that move it could be a chance I could go home. Clueless was immune and Nick had an idol and Gateau doesn’t hide his gameplay well. I was able to read straight through him and knew he was playing an idol. So I did what felt right to me. 

I didn't! I honestly just didn't have a chance to betray anyone, because we had ended up outside the majority relatively quickly after the merge. My strategy was to try and clutch any of the allies I had left. I suppose you could say I did betray my "ally" Dussy finally at F4 after his rounds of mountainous betrayal and lies against me, and that was because I wanted to have the best shot at winning, and I knew he had a better chance of voting for me at final tribal, versus clueless and touch it, who wouldn't have voted for me at all.

Yes :( I think the only person I TRULY betrayed was clue. He was the one person I met from this game that I truly loved to talk to and we honestly bonded from the day we started talking to each other. I totally understand if he doesn't vote for me to win the game since I would feel betrayed too but I hope he understands I did this only because it gave me the biggest chance of winning this game. Clue played basically the same game as me since we were always working together and doing everything together in this game. We came up with most ideas for our alliances and the thing that put clue in front of me was his excellent competition skills. If I brought him to the final 3, the jury would've either split the votes making Gateau win over both of us or everybody voting him instead of me due t his great average for the competitions. I'm pretty sure Gateau thought the same since he wanted Dussy out instead of clue hehe.

Do you have any regrets in the competition that you feel could hurt you in the vote?

Spoiler

• I do have one regret, one is making the stupid move to give Gateau is necklace back which caused Staryu to be eliminated that round. I could’ve used that for myself and it could’ve backfired on me bad at final five if Alena had an idol. It was a bad strategic move but I still managed to make up for it. But besides that I stand by my game and believe I played it well. The jury should know that I was the deciding factor in many of the eliminations. I was the swing vote everyone wanted. I controlled who went home a lot of the times and if I wanted to betray my alliance I had so many chances to do so. 

I regret not throwing at least one challenge in the premerge. I think that would have helped us a ton in the numbers going forward, and maybe things would have been a bit better for us. But otherwise, I played to the best of my ability and nothing I could have done otherwise would have gotten me in a better position to get here. I did get into a few fights along the way, and I wish I had not! I wish that this game could have gone in a cordial and friendly manner, and I'm sorry to anyone who I have offended. 

I mean not really besides the obvious homeless gate. I didn't really think it was gonna be taken as far as it would and didn't think it was as bad as it was when I posted the screenshot. I posted it for kiis because I thought it was just Gateau lying about being homeless to get pity from Dussy, but later on I figured out it was just a hyperbole and that Gateau really did have a lot going on in his life. I completely understand if the jury doesn't want me to win due to my survivor edgic OTTN moment (hey LSX 20 questions) and I do regret my controversial actions and learned from it to think before doing anything stupid like that again.

Which of your gameplay do you think was strongest? Your social gameplay or your score gameplay?

Spoiler

• I was the best social player this season and this isn’t me being cocky but me being confident. I knew winning challenges painted targets so I didn’t try as hard as I could have until the end where I nearly one like 3-4 challenges. I do believe I left a pretty good impression on the jurors unless any of them bitter we should all be on good terms. 
  •  

It was a mix of both. Without either of the two... I would not be here lol. If my social gameplay wasn't good, I would have been out the first round of the game, as I would have never made the alliance with APA and Bowdown. If my social gameplay wasn't good in the merge, I would have been out in either of the first two rounds, as my alliance with dussy wouldn't have caused the vote to shift from me or make me play my idol or anything. And if my score gameplay wasn't good, I would have been out in the last few rounds.

I think my social gameplay was definitely my strongest. I struggled a little with some challenges, but still did pretty good on most of the challenges. (I blame the wall clock song and letting movies get the meg song while I had anaconda) I think I had a really good social game with the people I worked with. I feel like no matter what happened, unless idols were used, that I would be brought to the end of this game due to my bonds with all 4 of the other people that were apart of my best alliance.

Do you think you were more of a threat or an underdog this season? 

Spoiler

• I was the underdog, or even the dark horse. I don’t think no one even seen me coming or thought of me as a threat because they was fixated on who won the most challenges. In a game like this you gotta think a step further. The underdog was underestimated and no one thought I could win the tie breaker challenge. I can win a lot under pressure just saying. 

A mix of both. No one wanted me here in this final tribal because they knew I was a pretty big threat in terms of jury votes, and I had a strong gameplay to back up my claim to the win. On the other side, I was an underdog because... I had only been in the majority TWO votes the entire game lmao. I have always had to forge my own path, even if the majority wasn't sticking with me.

I would say I was definitely more of a threat than an underdog. Many people on the other side of the game saw me and clue as the biggest threats left in the game and were out to get us out. Many people thought one of us would win the game since we were on the top of our alliance and controlling the game. Working with clue did let me have a bigger threat in front of me though since he was better at challenges than me for the most part.

Do you have any final words before we leave this vote up to the Jury?

Spoiler

• Love you all and thank you for this opportunity. I had a blast for the first time in my life getting to know anyone on this site. I usually despise most ATRL members because they’re OTTN all the time but y’all are cool. I can’t promise I’ll be super active for long though as I live a busy life but I’ll keep in touch. Also I want to say this is just a game and no one should take anything personal, there isn’t even really a prize so let’s all show love. Life is short. Remain positive, stay blessed and stay safe from Coronavirus. Have a great 2020 even though it will be rough lol. And Miguel is still a pervert. 

I think that despite all the conflicts I've had in this game, I was very right about one thing: the prevalence of out-the-game relationships impacting everything, and my callings to Dussy to flip were 100% validated. So, if any single member of Dussy's telesto alliance (boys, alena, miguel, clueless, staryu) votes for dussy in this final tribal council, I will eat my words. Literally. I will turn on my camera, write a note saying "I was wrong", shove it in my mouth, and upload the video to youtube and post it here. That's how confident I am that I was right all along. I feel like if not, then I can go out of here feeling like I was a winner for even making it this far despite having zero pregame relationships and knowing the plot of the game before it even happened.

I set myself up to succeed for most of this game. I started in my first tribe with great connections with everybody and I felt pretty safe with them, but since we never went to tribe I can't really say anything about it. I do feel like I would've had control over the tribe if we did have to vote. Throughout the rest of the game, I made great connections with people which got me further in the game. Even at my lowest point in the game which was the start of merge, I tried the hardest I could to get dussymob to get back with us and try to get Gateau on our side even though he ignored my messages fff. I've always told my allies all the information I knew which got people to trust me more. Some examples are telling Gateau about James/Boys going after him and telling Boys about the Galateau alliance going after him. Both of these stirred up more mess in the game which made people have other targets instead of myself. I think I've played a great game and deserve to win this season of survivor, but y'all can vote however you would like since it's your decision at the end of the day. Good luck to both Gateau and dussymob, we've fought hard to be here and I'm proud of all of us! :heart2: 

Edited by rl231

7 minutes ago, Gateau said:

Can you point out where I said you insulted them?

I never said I wasn't going to vote you out at F4.

I mean at least give me a fighting chance. Plz just don't vote for me.

i didnt say i was voting for u

I;ll go up against clueless if I need to

i am just thinking things over

I didn't commit to a vote, I was seriously thinking things over.

It's leading me on like you said I did Galatea. I never downright said I would vote with anyone either. I also was thinking things over. 

1 minute ago, boys said:

You're not really seeing the full scope of things its not just about getting into a argument with 1 or 2 people and that's whats unfortunate cause I was trying to give you that chance to be like yup my management was the pits. Everyone can see how you acted and behaved and the things you said not just me and Alena.

I own everything I said so that's why all the screenshots you posted didn't really matter to me I was speaking my mind about how I felt at the time and I still do. Had it bitten me in the ass down the line it is what is is, I said it and I can explain why I said everything I said and who I said it to this season.

Can you tell me how I acted towards the others? I am not attempting to argue, I actually do want to see the full scope of things the way you see them, because I only have my very limited perspective. From my point of view, I got into a fight with you, and I explained that the fight was a product of both of us and I owned up to that, and the fight with us led to tension between me and alena, and when alena posted the screenshot, there was immediate tension between me and the other telestos, none of which I was able to clarify until now because they would no longer speak to the galatea. 

Can you point out any of the jurors that I randomly went off on? Because the only other that my relationship even SLIGHTLY soured with is clue for a few posts in this thread, and that was an offshoot of the alena screenshot, but even then, there was no tension between us and I attempted to save him at F4. We just weren't on the same side, and that was fine.

1 minute ago, Gateau said:

Can you tell me how I acted towards the others? I am not attempting to argue, I actually do want to see the full scope of things the way you see them, because I only have my very limited perspective. From my point of view, I got into a fight with you, and I explained that the fight was a product of both of us and I owned up to that, and the fight with us led to tension between me and alena, and when alena posted the screenshot, there was immediate tension between me and the other telestos, none of which I was able to clarify until now because they would no longer speak to the galatea. 

Can you point out any of the jurors that I randomly went off on? Because the only other that my relationship even SLIGHTLY soured with is clue for a few posts in this thread, and that was an offshoot of the alena screenshot, but even then, there was no tension between us and I attempted to save him at F4. We just weren't on the same side, and that was fine.

I didn't say you acted a certain way towards anyone else specifically because that's not really my fight to get into. It's just that when you fight with people in a game like this everyone takes notice and they see the things that you say and how you handle yourself. Which will then lead them to look at you differently so basically you aren't looking at the full scope of things is what I'm trying to say to you because to say that you 3 are all on the same level jury management wise is not really.. accurate.

It's leading me on like you said I did Galatea. I never downright said I would vote with anyone either. I also was thinking things over. 

It is not at all leading you on. Saying "I don't know." is not in anyway the same as saying "I will not vote with you" Because first of all, I never even discussed with you who I was even voting for.

And actually, you totally did downright say who you were voting for a few times.

Final six, where during the live TC you agreed to vote with me and krazii you said to vote alena:

Dussymob 03/22/2020
vote Alena
wont see it coming
nick might have idol
gateau 03/22/2020
kk
krazii is good with it
Dussymob 03/22/2020
ok

Final eight where I sent you my hidden immunity, and you agreed to go to rocks with us:

gateau 03/14/2020
Nononono, we only have this shot
It has to be this round
They are rock solid
Its late in the game
Dussymob 03/14/2020
Ok
gateau 03/14/2020
If a single one of them gets to the end, they will win
Aiight I'm passing my immunity to u
Play it in the thread
Dussymob 03/14/2020
Thread?
gateau 03/14/2020
You'll see the instructions for when u get it in ur PMs lol
Dussymob 03/14/2020
Ok

When you said you would go to the final 4 with us:

Dussymob03/05/2020
Hmm
What’s the final 4 plan
gateau 03/05/2020
u-me-star-krazii
Bc u said u were closest with star
But galatea has to have majority at f7
Because no one from Telesto is gonna vote with us unless they're forced to
If They have numbers at f7 they're just gonna go to the end together and if any of them get there they'll win
Dussymob 03/05/2020
Right
gateau 03/05/2020
So do u want star in the f4 or
Did u have some1 else in mind
Dussymob 03/05/2020
I’m fine with that

5Yfduc.gif

2 minutes ago, boys said:

I didn't say you acted a certain way towards anyone else specifically because that's not really my fight to get into. It's just that when you fight with people in a game like this everyone takes notice and they see the things that you say and how you handle yourself. Which will then lead them to look at you differently so basically you aren't looking at the full scope of things is what I'm trying to say to you because to say that you 3 are all on the same level jury management wise is not really.. accurate.

So if the focus is on how other people see you fighting with others versus your personal relationship with them, then my point still stands that we were on the same playing field, as Touch It randomly attacked me twice in the public thread, and in on case it was after all the drama had subsided and he said himself publicly a few times that he wanted it to be over, except that time it was way more personal as he attempted to poke fun at my living situation. Or is he not held to a similar standard because its me? And in Dussy's case, are his lies to the Galatea generally not a bad thing? 

None of us are squeaky clean, which is why I'm saying that we all are truly on the same level. 

1 minute ago, Gateau said:

None of us are squeaky clean, which is why I'm saying that we all are truly on the same level. 

Oh okay just as long as you know no one else feels that way.

GL at FTC!

I'm finished my classes and assignments for today yall so now it's time to play some OW or something.

Just now, boys said:

Oh okay just as long as you know no one else feels that way.

GL at FTC!

I'm finished my classes and assignments for today yall so now it's time to play some OW or something.

What made you delete the rest of my post instead of taking it into consideration? was the tea a bit too piping hot? 

8 minutes ago, Gateau said:

What made you delete the rest of my post instead of taking it into consideration? was the tea a bit too piping hot? 

No I read what you said idk why you think talking about what we all know is "piping hot tea". You just can't seem to see past the fact that not all behavior is the same and no one said the other two were innocent. Peoples perception of YOU is worse than it is than the others which is why they think you have the worse jury management of the 3 finalist. Does it mean everyone loves the other 2? No but you're trying to create some narrative that you're all the same and should be perceived that way when you aren't lol. There's nothing wrong with saying someone did better than you at something instead of your reply trying to be a basic twitter gay response talking about tea.

ok, i'll bite

@Gateau up until now, you're the member of the final 3 i'm least likely to vote for (and you seem well aware of that based on your ranking). However, i'm also not against it. Obviously both dussy and nick hold an advantage since we actually played the game together pre-merge. Now i don't want a parragraph so limit your response please. Also, while i know your game play (social and challenge plays) is important, don't go off on that bc none of you would be here if you didn't excel at one or the other.

@dussymob we were in the game together since the beginning up until my elimination so i didn't really get to see you play this "middle ground" that you obviously played best out of everyone. That said, do you think playing "middle ground" will hurt or benefit you now that we're in the FTC? Limit your paragaraphs [2]

@Touch It ily baby, but i feel like your strength this season was your alliance with clue and i think that voting him out before the FTC was a mistake. You didn't really have a secured win with or without clue, but at least with him you would have made it to the finals with your OG ally. Walk me through how you decided to vote clue instead of dussy this last round and why you think that it gives you a bigger shot at winning. Limit your paragraphs [3]

Good luck to all 3

Based on the responses 

I definitely know who I'm voting for now 

Some of your responses made me roll my eyes a bit and then others were really good. 

Edited by Not Like The Movies

@dussymob we were in the game together since the beginning up until my elimination so i didn't really get to see you play this "middle ground" that you obviously played best out of everyone. That said, do you think playing "middle ground" will hurt or benefit you now that we're in the FTC? Limit your paragaraphs 

What's up Miguel, we joke a lot in the game but you're honestly a great person and ideally I would've brought you to final three with me. Just wanted to get that clear. That said I didn't get to play that game since everything got messed up in merge boot. So I decided to trust Buddy's advice and play a middle game that would assure me to have options. And it worked. 

3 minutes ago, dussymob said:

@dussymob we were in the game together since the beginning up until my elimination so i didn't really get to see you play this "middle ground" that you obviously played best out of everyone. That said, do you think playing "middle ground" will hurt or benefit you now that we're in the FTC? Limit your paragaraphs 

What's up Miguel, we joke a lot in the game but you're honestly a great person and ideally I would've brought you to final three with me. Just wanted to get that clear. That said I didn't get to play that game since everything got messed up in merge boot. So I decided to trust Buddy's advice and play a middle game that would assure me to have options. And it worked. 

bitch that ain't my question

5 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Good luck to all 3

Based on the responses 

I definitely know who I'm voting for now 

Some of your responses made me roll my eyes a bit and then others were really good. 

:heart2:

1 minute ago, disruptive said:

bitch that ain't my question

Okay, let me clarify further since you need more help at understanding. Yes, playing the middle game benefitted me in the FTC because it showcased that I played the best social game out of all 3 of us. 

Okay, let me clarify further since you need more help at understanding. Yes, playing the middle game benefitted me in the FTC because it showcased that I played the best social game out of all 3 of us. 

okay, let me clarify further since you don't seem to understand my question.

playing middle ground got you this far, that much we know, fair game, cool, w/e. how do you think it will affect you NOW that the juror has to decide who to vote for?

8 minutes ago, disruptive said:

playing middle ground got you this far, that much we know, fair game, cool, w/e. how do you think it will affect you NOW that the juror has to decide who to vote for?

I think it will honestly be in my favor because even though I played in the middle. I still stuck true to those I had stronger bonds with. 

Edited by dussymob

8 minutes ago, disruptive said:

Also to go on to that, I knew I couldn't bring everyone to the end so me playing middle was still a genuine game. I tried to use the middle game as strategy but also that I can form good bonds with the jurors as they will ultimately decide who wins. Sorry if I misunderstood your question. 

50 minutes ago, disruptive said:

@Touch It ily baby, but i feel like your strength this season was your alliance with clue and i think that voting him out before the FTC was a mistake. You didn't really have a secured win with or without clue, but at least with him you would have made it to the finals with your OG ally. Walk me through how you decided to vote clue instead of dussy this last round and why you think that it gives you a bigger shot at winning. Limit your paragraphs [3]

yes of course my alliance with clue was definitely my biggest strength of the season. I don't view me voting him out as a mistake at all , since this game is not about your alliance members winning at the end of the game but about you yourself winning. I did a decision that was best for ME and not best for my allies since the last tribal council only lets one person win the game. It may seem selfish but the game of survivor is about doing things that benefit your own personal game at the end of the day. The reason why I voted out clue was because him being in the final three would slim my chances of winning. Him and I played literally the same game from start to finish and did everything together, except he was better at challenges than me as a whole. He basically had an extra boost to his resume in the game from winning all these challenges that I did not making him seem to be a better player than me to the jury. 

4 hours ago, boys said:

No I read what you said idk why you think talking about what we all know is "piping hot tea". You just can't seem to see past the fact that not all behavior is the same and no one said the other two were innocent. Peoples perception of YOU is worse than it is than the others which is why they think you have the worse jury management of the 3 finalist. Does it mean everyone loves the other 2? No but you're trying to create some narrative that you're all the same and should be perceived that way when you aren't lol. There's nothing wrong with saying someone did better than you at something instead of your reply trying to be a basic twitter gay response talking about tea.

okay, here's how this just went.

you: you have bad jury management because you fought with a bunch of members of the jury

me: well actually, it was really only the two of you and I was fine with everyone else

you: your jury management is bad because the other jurors saw how you fought us

me: well wouldn't that same logic apply to touch it because he fought me, and his attacks were completely random?

you: ...

I don't really know what you're trying to get at here. Yes, things did go poorly with you and alena. No, your experiences do not relect the experiences of the others, and the "people" you're bringing up are all members of your telesto alliance echo chamber. Of course they're going to give leniency to Nick and Dussy and have less patience for me getting into fights with their friends, and they're not going to care about how the Galatea were treated. People are better than me at plenty of things, but I'm not going to say the other two are better jury managers than me because their errors in jury management are with a different group of people than the jurors I made errors with.

3 hours ago, disruptive said:

ok, i'll bite

@Gateau up until now, you're the member of the final 3 i'm least likely to vote for (and you seem well aware of that based on your ranking). However, i'm also not against it. Obviously both dussy and nick hold an advantage since we actually played the game together pre-merge. Now i don't want a parragraph so limit your response please. Also, while i know your game play (social and challenge plays) is important, don't go off on that bc none of you would be here if you didn't excel at one or the other.

yeah, you were the one vote from Galatea that I didn't have a say in, I would have really liked you to stick around. if you have any questions for me, I'm always game to give a [short] answer haha

Congrats @dussymob @Gateau @Touch It on reaching Final 3, this season has been excruciating fff so more than anything this accomplishment is no small feat and y'all should be PROUD af for making it this far :heart2:

@dussymob Hi Dussy, my question for you is, what was the strategy in taking out Krazii (referring to the Krazii vote out obvs) over a MUCH bigger threat like ClueLESS, those were TWO FREE VOTES to essentially help take out a power player. You were doing good with making STRATEGY moves, that that particular vote out was quite puzzling and overall disappointing for the game. Follow up question, I think you did an amazing job of managing playing in the middle! How were you able to secure your spot in the alliance to where they didnt flip on you despite working with the minority alliance to take out one of them? 

@Gateau Hi Gateau, of the final 3 you had the absolute biggest uphill battle to get where you are. Whereas I couldn't take the lashings and ended up lowkey quitting fff, you persevered despite 10x the lashings from fellow competitors, so i respect you SO much for not giving up. My question is, were there ever any times you felt like quitting? Also another question, so one thing you have been dragged for is your social game.  Was jury management anything you considered throughout the game? What moves did you make to showcase that? 

@Touch It  Hi Touch It, so our interactions during this game was mostly that initial alliance post merge followed by me breaking that and you constantly calling me a snake (which i'm not x ). I love y'all outside the game which made me realize how big of threats you guys were, and that was my reasoning for not aligning and instead trying to take y'all out while the numbers were still possibly there. My question to you, do you think I was wrong for targeting you and that alliance and trying to take less social girls to the final 3? Also this season has been panned by the hosts for relying on personal drama rather than actual strategy and bold moves, what was your role in both of those aspects? 

Again, congrats to the final 3, i look forward to your answers to help form my decision :heart2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.