Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 9) | FINALE!!

rl231

fEykxD.gif

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Touch It

• Element

• rl231

• clue

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Touch It said:

gateau and I both switched like ****

i NEVER Expected you to switch on clue SDFKEWGJWRGWHEF

1 minute ago, Gateau said:

i NEVER Expected you to switch on clue SDFKEWGJWRGWHEF

the fact I was certain u were probably voting me or maybe clue I-

Edited by Touch It

Just eliminate @Touch It and call it a day 

y4TVc5V.png

@clue @dussymob @Gateau @Touch It

@disruptive @boys @Guero @EriKills @Not Like The Movies @Staryu @Krazii @Alena

We did a challenge over Discord to see who would win to make it to the Final Tribal Council and who would become the final juror, and I can now reveal that @clue and @dussymob competed in a fire-making challenge (aka a jigsaw puzzle), and whoever posted the completed puzzle first in the chat won, and I can now reveal that the winner was....

Spoiler

Screen_Shot_2020-04-05_at_8.47.28_PM.png

@dussymob, congratulations!!!!

@clue, unfortunately, this is the end of the road for you and you are now are final juror - the tribe has spoken.

Ni1DEJd.gif

Thanks for playing, you've been great!!

@dussymob @Gateau @Touch It, congratulations!!!!!! You all are the final 3 and will be competing against each other in the Final Tribal Council. Details will be coming later, but it's gonna be fun!

Jurors, you all will play a big part in this and vote for the WINNER of ATRL Survivor 9. Details for you all will also be coming soon, but chat about what's gone down in Discord and how you're feeling overall too.

y4TVc5V.png

Welcome everyone to this season's Final Tribal Council! Our Top 3 has been officially decided so it is now time to move on to the Final Interview stage of the game. This stage of the game is a final chance for the remaining two castaways to prove why they deserve the title of Sole Survivor.

Below will be three sections detailing how the Finale will work on your part. Read the section corresponding to you.

To the Judges:

We want to thank @Astronomy and @thecptz for judging this season of Survivor and for being great! Additionally, we'd like to thank @prézli @URBAN @kipperskipper @Speezy @supaspaz @Navyofbadgals @Dylan' for judging whenever they did!! We appreciate all of you forfor taking the time out to judge with us and provide amazing commentary!

Your jobs as judges are over (for now) but you may all post a few questions in the thread if you're wondering anything about the castaways. See the jury section for more information.

To the Jury:

For some of you, it's been over a month since your elimination. For others, you're brand new to Ponderosa. Some may even be lost in spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace! Either way, this finale will be involving all of you.

You all have two tasks for this finale. One is optional while the other is mandatory.

The first task is for you to ask questions of the final three. This will be done in real time in the thread. If there are any unanswered questions you want information on, now would be the time to ask them. You may submit one, a few, or none at all if you're content with your viewership of this season. You will have two days to ask questions. The deadline for those will be April 7th @ 9:00 PM EDT. Make sure to specify whether your question(s) are for one specific castaway or all of them, and you may also include whatever commentary you want (go all out, if your heart desires). Also don't send us too general questions as we will have all of those covered in the interview, as you will see below. Feel free to have a civil discussion in response to the finalists' statements - followup questions are allowed but be reasonable.

The second task for the Jury will be to vote for the winner. The Top 3 will have 3-4 days to finish all of their material so that would put us at the 9th. You will have 24 hours to vote, starting from the 9th at 9 PM EDT. More information on voting will be given after the interviews are posted.

Here are the questions that we will be sending the finalists. Please do not ask them over again:

Hide contents
  • Did you have a strategy coming in here or no? What were your initial thoughts?
  • After you got the whole gist of the game, where did you see yourself placing?
  • Who did you expect to see in the Final Tribal Council in your honest opinion? Why?
  • Did you have any special memories from this season or learn anything about yourself?
  • Based on your actions alone, why should you win this game?
  • Why shouldn't your opponent win this game?
  • Which other contestants deserved to be in the finale with you?
  • This Tournament is called Survivor for a reason. What is your definition of a true Survivor?
  • Take us through your alliances this season. From day one to now who have you been aligned with and how has it changed throughout the course of this game?
  • Did you betray any allies you had during the season? If so who & why?
  • Do you have any regrets in the competition that you feel could hurt you in the vote?
  • Which of your gameplay do you think was strongest? Your social gameplay or your score gameplay?
  • Do you think you were more of a threat or an underdog this season? 
  • Do you have any final words before we leave this vote up to the Jury?

To the final 3:

@dussymob @Gateau @Touch It

Congratulations again on making it as far as you can go! A PM will be in your inbox consisting of your final interview. This will be the last chance to make an argument for your win so we advise you all to put great effort into it. After all, it is your last task and can be the deciding factor in who takes the win home with them this season.

The deadline for your interview submission is going to be Tuesday, April 7th @ 9 PM EDT (less than 2 days), but get it done ASAP please! Your responses to the jury questions will be due Thursday, April 9th at 9 PM EDT.

Once you are done with your interview, you will submit it to us and then they will all be posted on the 7th (or when all three are submitted). The voting period will be 24 hours, making our finale at 9:30 PM EDT on Friday, April 10th!

That's it, everybody! Thanks to the judges, once again! Please attempt to submit a question if you're a Jury member. And finally, good luck to the Top 3 castaways! 

dussymob | Gateau | Touch It

giphy.gif  2RMqUxo.gif  W41HlZO.gif

Edited by rl231

@dussymob better credit me for making it to the final 3 xoxoxo

One more thing...

A SPECIAL SPECIAL THANK YOU (really, I know I've thanked you a ton, but seriously, you're great) to @Buddy! for being a part of our twist this season and truly helping us out. You gave great advice and were so much fun on Planet of the Idols!

12 minutes ago, Buddy! said:

@dussymob better credit me for making it to the final 3 xoxoxo

I've done so plenty of times. 

3 minutes ago, dussymob said:

I've done so plenty of times. 

Drag him

RE5NlnW.gif

Do not disrespect a future WINNER like that, @Buddy!

3 minutes ago, clue said:

Drag him

RE5NlnW.gif

Do not disrespect a future WINNER like that, @Buddy!

A jury member showing bias before questioning I see

RE5NlnW.gif

Edited by Buddy!

1 minute ago, Buddy! said:

A jury member showing bias before questioning I see

RE5NlnW.gif

I didn't say who I was voting for, I just said that he's gonna win

RE5NlnW.gif

15 minutes ago, Touch It said:

i have a headache i cant read this what do i do

Complete the interview I sent to you and then answer the jury questions too. 

What can Buddy give advice on? He LOST. 

14 minutes ago, Dylan' said:

OMG :deadbanana4:

15 minutes ago, Dylan' said:

hi do you miss me???

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.