ATRL Feedback

K-Pop Discussion: LA DI DA SOTY

Sept
27 minutes ago, Zack said:

And what? You made statements that have no grounding in fact, that's why you don't want to discuss it, let's keep it real. 

In any event, I've said what I needed to say multiple times. This is going in circles. 

If you're not able to grasp what is being said, unfortunately, that's something you need to work on for yourself. I can't do anything about it. 

Tumblr: Image

You are the one who randomly brought KARD into the discussion 

I have said what i needed to say multiple times too. So bye sis

tumblr_ngas2uzjLw1twv2t1o8_250.gif

Mana

G-idle, Kard or CLC all used Youtube ads in some (or all) comebacks. No points in comparing their views when it's not real :celestial5:

Gaia

10M views for the original dancing queen :laugh:

Anthurium

:cupid:

Cloudy
3 minutes ago, Mana said:

G-idle, Kard or CLC all used Youtube ads in some (or all) comebacks. No points in comparing their views when it's not real :celestial5:

Except CLC didn't. If you follow CLC views you would see they are pretty consistent and didn't have a big debut and then plummet. They also have a normal likes to view ratio. If one thing cannot be said it's that they used bots or views because Cube would never pay for that for CLC

Hongbin

Zack stanning Jessica and Kard?

Pick a struggle

Mana
1 minute ago, Cloudy said:

Except CLC didn't. If you follow CLC views you would see they are pretty consistent and didn't have a big debut and then plummet. They also have a normal likes to view ratio. If one thing cannot be said it's that they used bots or views because Cube would never pay for that for CLC

well I don't know but I found this:

Mana

I was wondering how come Rocket Punch has a lot more views than Lovelyz, turns out they use Youtube ads for all their comebacks apparently lol well this is why comparing Youtube views is useless especially with less known groups, some of them use a lot of ads.

Cloudy
Just now, Mana said:

well I don't know but I found this:

I mean if they really used ads they would end with Everglow type of views not 17M. CLC's views are definitely legit and pretty much match with their Spotify numbers and likes numbers

Vrx.
3 hours ago, Zack said:

Happy 13th anniversary JESSICA :clap3:

What did she do to her face :lmao:

Mana
1 minute ago, Cloudy said:

I mean if they really used ads they would end with Everglow type of views not 17M. CLC's views are definitely legit and pretty much match with their Spotify numbers and likes numbers

Some groups use ads for more days than others, and sometimes Youtube ads work in a weird way. For example IZ*ONE used Youtube ads for a day (or some days), but their number of views were barely moving up, it was really weird. I'm not sure how this whole thing works but I'm just saying that those groups all used ads, even if some obviously used it a lot more than others and CLC used it less, but yes the point is it makes no sense to compare the groups with each other, even if CLC views were totally real, it's still pointless to compare it to Kard or G-idle who use ads.

I wish Youtube ads stopped but I keep seeing fandoms begging agencies to pay for Youtube ads lol they want the fake views :toofunny3:

Hongbin
7 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Nah, jellyfish bought ads for verivery for their last 2 comebacks and both ads ended at around 13 mil views.

Mana

Real live vocals and they all sound good, when you have TALENT :heart:

Vrx.
11 hours ago, M A R C said:

JYP finally took some notes with the teasers. The ITZY teasers are serving SM teas.

Aside from the ugly font I thought the same thing. I don’t like SM groups usually but they serve great teasers. Shame the videos are hit and miss. 

Cloudy
2 minutes ago, Mana said:

Some groups use ads for more days than others, and sometimes Youtube ads work in a weird way. For example IZ*ONE used Youtube ads for a day (or some days), but their number of views were barely moving up, it was really weird. I'm not sure how this whole thing works but I'm just saying that those groups all used ads, even if some obviously used it a lot more than others and CLC used it less, but yes the point is it makes no sense to compare the groups with each other, even if CLC views were totally real, it's still pointless to compare it to Kard or G-idle who use ads.

I wish Youtube ads stopped but I keep seeing fandoms begging agencies to pay for Youtube ads lol they want the fake views :toofunny3:

I doubt Cube would pay ads for CLC for more than a mere day.

CLC's interest was very very low until Hobgoblin, moment they got Hyuna-fied and people jumped on the bandwagon. Their dance practices and performances got a big boost in views (I doubt there were ads for that too). Then they released WYA and the interest plummeted again, but then they released I LIKE IT dance video and that got 10M views again because it's clear what the international audiences wanted. Since then their views remained somewhat consistent as so did their Spotify numbers.

3 minutes ago, Hongbin said:

Nah, jellyfish bought ads for verivery for their last 2 comebacks and both ads ended at around 13 mil views.

Yeah but girl you saw their numbers they were the lowest of the lowest. You can't compare with CLC, they at least hada niche following online and their views for their performances even reached over a million views. Those guys were strugglinbg to break 100k. They don't even have 200k subscribers, CLC has over 760k :rip:

CrisPop

CLC coming back in September. Please anticipate.

godmess
12 minutes ago, CrisPop said:

CLC coming back in September. Please anticipate.

Anticipating another forgettable flop? :biblio:

CrisPop
8 minutes ago, godmess said:

Anticipating another forgettable flop? :biblio:

Go argue with the wall. 

Jared

Nunu Nana BOP!

Taemin boring.

Rocket Punch cheap and boring.

Griddle boring and flopping.

SMNGG about to stomp all nugus.

Brave Girls coming to serve SOTY.

BTS English "fan song" is basically an English debut, but they don't want to call it that so people don't drag them for saying "we don't need to make songs in English for success". :cm: 

SNSD forever nation's group, happy 13th Anniversary. :heart2:

Oh and RV stay on your minds rent FREE.

tumblr_ngas2uzjLw1twv2t1o8_250.gif

Powergun

:cm: Let's participate and spreading positivity with Weeekly comeback.

xrosup
Posted (edited)

KMdGn3F.gif%20

Edited by xrosup

Hatterene
1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

Yuehua also buys fake views though

Cloudy
1 minute ago, Hatterene said:

Yuehua also buys fake views though

I meant that if CLC really relied in bought views they would be pulling Everglow's fraudulent views that are like over 100M and not their average of 15-20M

Hatterene
4 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I meant that if CLC really relied in bought views they would be pulling Everglow's fraudulent views that are like over 100M and not their average of 15-20M

LMAO yes 

everglow's teasers have millions of views and I have YET to see an ad for these. Yuehua needs to stop at this point because it's so obvious

Their teasers have more views than some blackpink's, red velvet's and twice's ones :rip: their stans use the "it's the ads!1!" defense but like... it's definitely not the case