ATRL Feedback

K-Pop Discussion: Girls Stomping this Summer

Indie Go Mind
5 hours ago, Zack said:

Have you seen this? 

Their journey up to Rookie.

So emotional :weeps:

A legit teared up a bit watching this. The girls have been through so much and have accomplished a whole lot more! They may not be the biggest but they will always be no.1 for me. :heart:

AL.

IZ*LEGENDS has everyone pressed :emofish: 

I mean I was rooting for other girls during the show, but I've learned to love them as they are know, especially considering how fast they are improving :heart:

AL.

Rocket Punch is gonna serve :jonny5:

Indie Go Mind
5 hours ago, Hatterene said:

To say I didn't like their songs at the beginning :skull: their discography is IMPECCABLE !

What are your most listened RV b-sides ?

If I had to choose a Top 5:

Little Little

Butterflies

You Better Know

Oh Boy

Kingdom Come/I Just

Its so hard to choose. :cries:

5 hours ago, living_dead said:

original.jpg

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO THESE BEAUTIFUL TALENTED LEGENDS 

:worship:

Those Red Crowns are the centerpiece for Red Velvet's visuals. I only wish they would could wear it again.

4 hours ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Red velvet has the best girl group kpop discography of all time. The fact that they have blue lemonade, so good, look, oh boy, butterflies, bing Bing, happily ever after, in and out all in their discography and some of these greats on the same album is incredible.

I give them (really SM) a lot of crap for **** single choices such as RBB, Zim, Rookie but they really know how to make a good deep cut. 

You always serving taste with the Bside selection! :celestial4:

harrythevifan
33 minutes ago, CherieMoon said:

I don't understand the izone hate. They weren't the ones who lied to the public.

The Big 3 entertainment companies in Korea and their associated sheep, pigs, pharmacists are so accustomed to things being rigged in their favor that when something outside of their purveyance becomes popular, it was obviously rigged. :mandown:

40 minutes ago, Hyouka said:

jessi's new song is annoyingly catchy

It's like what KARD has been trying to do, but Jessi's man made tiddies >> BM's man tiddies.

Along with the vocals and the rapping. :cm:

CandyCoatedClouds
26 minutes ago, Indie Go Mind said:

If I had to choose a Top 5:

Little Little

Butterflies

You Better Know

Oh Boy

Kingdom Come/I Just

Its so hard to choose. :cries:

Those Red Crowns are the centerpiece for Red Velvet's visuals. I only wish they would could wear it again.

You always serving taste with the Bside selection! :celestial4:

Well of course (flips hair). No but really, it's not hard to have taste when we're given such a great selection to choose from

That fact that i could have named eight other b-sides and people would still agree with me just shows that. 

Lights and Waves

Red Velvet B-Sides

1. Blue Lemonade

2. Zoo

3. Butterflies

4. Naughty

5. Look

6. Ladies Night

7. Day 1

32662067130_6ef4e099bf_b.jpg

Lights and Waves

The fact that I'm a SONE and I can't name a single good SNSD b-side that isn't Japanese :skull: Their discography is a disaster outside of the title tracks

TWICE's only good b-side is Love Foolish, which deserves a Grammy.

Sheegs

Izone getting pages of discussion. Love to see that some of y'all are hot and bothered about them.

Anyways Merry-Go-Round JP version SOTY

West Coast
2 minutes ago, Lights and Waves said:

The fact that I'm a SONE and I can't name a single good SNSD b-side that isn't Japanese :skull: Their discography is a disaster outside of the title tracks

Right? :rip: Whenever I revisit their music I never listen to the b-sides

Lights and Waves
10 hours ago, revelglory said:

Hey y'all new member here :gaycat2:  I've been observing this thread for some while and finally decided to join. :gaycat5:

Btw Psycho SOTY 

1f9a1850f83a16f3ec84b343701db967c1e91145

Yay welcome unnie!

- - -

Why are you clowns arguing about COIN*SLOT of all groups :deadbanana4: Shouldn't y'all be enjoying them before they disband? They have less than a year left together

CandyCoatedClouds
10 minutes ago, Lights and Waves said:

7 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Right? :rip: Whenever I revisit their music I never listen to the b-sides

Okay I get that they weren't known for their Korean discography but aren't we going overboard? They had several great deep cuts such as

1. Show show show

2. Star star Star

3. Wake up

4. Find your soul

5. Europa

7. Trick

8. Boyfriend

9. Honey

10. Express 999

And those are just off the top of my head. They weren't great at Korean b-sides but they weren't as bad as people make them out to be.

harrythevifan
1 minute ago, Lights and Waves said:

Why are you clowns arguing about COIN*SLOT of all groups :deadbanana4: Shouldn't y'all be enjoying them before they disband? They have less than a year left together

Meh, fromis_9 is the superior group, and have been shelved for the coin slotting! :fish2:

Blueberry Kisses

I can name plenty of good Korean SNSD b-sides, though admittedly most of them come from the later years. I don't wanna spam videos but Way to Go, Show x3, Star x3, Girlfriend, Trick, Baby Maybe, Lost in Love, Goodbye, Europa, Wait a Minute, One Afternoon, Talk Talk, Check, Bump It, Girls Are Back, Fan, One Last Time, Love is Bitter, Light Up the Sky, and probably some others I forgot about are all varying levels of quality.

Vrx.
24 minutes ago, Lights and Waves said:

Love Foolish is KPOP SOTD. Nobody did it like them. 

Get Loud and Trick It are solid too 

Saeju

SNSD’s Korean b-sides were the weakest part of their discography, but they have such a vast, diverse, and iconic single discography (including even promotional songs) + an all-round great Japanese discography that it completely makes up for it. 

Off the top of my head Telepathy, Trick, Show Show Show, Goodbye, Europa, Express 999, Talk Talk are all good.

Edited by Saeju

Butters

I have no doubt SNSD would have a bunch of good b-sides to their name if they were still active. OHGG cb when :chick3:

PeopleLikeUs

SNSD have a lot of amazing ballad like Day By Day, Indestructible, Girls, Forever, Mistake, Lost in Love, One Last Time, Time Machine, Light Up the Sky and more:alexz:

Raspy
2 hours ago, MusicFan98 said:

That one issa bop but Hit That Drum is not even top 20:cupid: Wendy's 15+ second high note is iconic tho.

I-

You should've known better, MusicFan

586f6f827002e3e9ce6c2f3b6f99ba84.gif

kibo

Jaehyun with WayV:gaycat5:

Zack
3 hours ago, Lights and Waves said:

I mean there's a handful of decent SNSD Korean B-sides (2007-2014 of course), but they're just okay songs, like they don't really hit. 

With RV, there's B-sides that could easily have been their title tracks. 

Their discography is just so strong :clap3:

Anthurium

I see some Love Foolish stanning, which is correct, but let us not forget the Fancy You mini gave us this :

Everything Momo touches turns to gold until she sings on it.

I never bothered to listen to SNSD's Korean b-sides because of their bad reputation, but I will check out what the members listed on the thread and judge by myself :gaycat5:

IamCY
4 hours ago, Lights and Waves said:

Trick, Oscar, Express 999, Girls, Forever and most of Lion Heart / Holiday Night say Annyeong :gaycat5:

4 hours ago, Lights and Waves said:

Red Velvet B-Sides

1. Blue Lemonade

2. Zoo

3. Butterflies

4. Naughty

5. Look

6. Ladies Night

7. Day 1

The first stan I’ve seen that knows the best song off The Red :gaycat2:

IamCY
1 hour ago, kibo said:

Jaehyun with WayV:gaycat5:

Jaehyun and Winwin next to each other... Alexa play 3 by Britney Spears :gaycatney5:

mick64
5 hours ago, Lights and Waves said:

Red Velvet B-Sides

1. Day 1

2. Blue Lemonade

3. Zoo

4. Butterflies

5. Naughty

6. Look

7. Ladies Night

I fixed it for you :fan: