K-Pop Discussion: 2020

ATRL Feedback

1 hour ago, hindsight said:

this Rosie rejéct sounds like Teddy didn't care enough to finish it but still bops a bit, Rosé's power I guess

Abivs0P.gif 

I wonder if we'll ever get a BLACKPINK x Somi stage? She could've performed Ice Cream with them since thank god we'll never get a performance with Selena. I know it's a song no one wants to hear live and not even Somi deserves that but it could've been a cute moment.

Now that you said it I can see YG & Teddy doing this for The Show :deadbanana4: She would fit perfectly in Selena parts and actually do the choreo. 

• Replies 87k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xalric

• harrythevifan

• Hatterene

• Powergun

Top Posters In This Topic

SM acts are serving a Britney tea this year, every performance sounds like CD.  It truly gets boring hearing the same vocals over and over.

Compare these

9Qtwzrj.gif

1 hour ago, rzal said:

jisoo is definitely the lesbian of bp but people aren't ready for this conversation

Lowkey tea. I've had a few bi female/lesbo friends and they all said Jisoo gives a strong gay vibe out of 

the 4. Like she's so feminine for stage persona but if you follow her closely she's quite tomboyish in real life.

But can't say if she's strictly into women or just whipped for pretty girls. I mean who wouldn"t?  I will switch and 

convert if I'm surrounded by Jennie, Rosie and Lisa on a regular basis. 

GzUwLRh.gif

BlackAura

I think yall are overreacting while thirsting for this pretty idols. Like, yes, they might be pretty but God doesn't have preferences, there must be a catch, like they'd have a bad breath, or eat their boogers, or have terrible taste at everything or have chronic diarrhoea, you can never know.

cKKzDr5.thumb.jpg.7485f159621b8e960043d4

2 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

I think yall are overreacting while thirsting for this pretty idols. Like, yes, they might be pretty but God doesn't have preferences, there must be a catch, like they'd have a bad breath, or eat their boogers, or have terrible taste at everything or have chronic diarrhoea, you can never know.

Why you have to ruin the first day of New Year like this. Leave. 

EF1E8TS.gif

Red Velvet
2 hours ago, Sept said:

Let's go into 2021 by blessing our ears with this hymn

2021 is saved. Now we need a comeback

ca799de911e747a7b55d897e2f6d31a5.gif

levi_valvi

There’s a rumor going around in the dispatch base that threats of missile attacks from Irene is what’s stopping them from exposing her relationship with Kim jong-un. Not sure if true but how ****ed up though

9Qtwzrj.gif

BlackAura
1 minute ago, zyysat said:

Why you have to ruin the first day of New Year like this. Leave. 

EF1E8TS.gif

Ruin ???? This post was supposed to make yall feel BETTER.

BlazingLovatic
2 hours ago, Zack said:

Notes from SM Culture Humanity 

• Wendy welcome back girl :clap3: 
  • Irene we love her again 
  • WayV best unit of NCT...the performances were so clean. The other units seemed messy. Dreamies were good though. 
  • Super Junior needs to be disbanded. Total hasbeens now. Time to go. 
  • Taeyeon truly earning her YAWN nickname. Where was DJ HYO? Couldn't they have dragged in the others and reactivated Sunny for Oh!GG?
  • Lucas looked too good
  • Psycho OT5 again finally. The stylists came through too. They should totally re-promote the song and go on music shows
  • Aespa giving stage presence with Black Mamba but we need more from them, especially Giselle
  • Winter solo performance with Raiden...it's a NO from me. Love her but that wasn't IT 
  • SuperM boring
  • SHINee boring
  • TVXQ still out here delivering :clap3:
  • Sad that f(x) has been erased. RIP.

Oh!GG couldn't happen cause Hyo has to quarantine when she returns from Taiwan

2 minutes ago, BlazingLovatic said:

Oh!GG couldn't happen cause Hyo has to quarantine when she returns from Taiwan

But all of these performances were pre-recorded, which is why Taeyong was in some of them. 

So the performance could have been filmed before she went to Taiwan.