• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• professor2000

• dangerousalex

• espeon

dangerousalex
4 hours ago, professor2000 said:

Why is her team in the desert today?! :laugh: I bet it’s album packaging...

Or is she about to serve another “Rules” like music video? 

:jonny5:

wowww i can totally see the album cover for Planet Her being some desert serve :omg:

dangerousalex

also if the lead is coming in April i won’t be surprised if we get the album in June.

mxoonlight
30 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

wowww i can totally see the album cover for Planet Her being some desert serve :omg:

Not Doja her Glory era

dangerousalex
Just now, mxoonlight said:

Not Doja her Glory era

can you imagine! I just hope it’s stunning and not a tacky / overly photoshopped mess

NumbFentyStan

Kiss Me More has been confirmed for this Friday - the Planet Her era is here :jonny5: 

dabunique

i'm over this whole she's under Dr Luke so lets insult her as well

NumbFentyStan
3 hours ago, dabunique said:

i'm over this whole she's under Dr Luke so lets insult her as well

Right? How about we don't punish a woman for the wrong-doings of a man...?

I don't love that she does occasionally use his productions, but it's not like she's decided to sign with him after all the allegations blew up. This must be a very weird situation for her and we don't know how it's being played out behind the scenes.

dabunique
4 minutes ago, NumbFentyStan said:

Right? How about we don't punish a woman for the wrong-doings of a man...?

I don't love that she does occasionally use his productions, but it's not like she's decided to sign with him after all the allegations blew up. This must be a very weird situation for her and we don't know how it's being played out behind the scenes.

no one does but we understand there is a contract in place, why attack her or Kim over this bs

i'm not here to defend him any which way but i'm here to defend her from da hate

like tryin to say dat Say So is a flop and trash when grandmas and garbage men were bopping along to it

NumbFentyStan
4 minutes ago, dabunique said:

no one does but we understand there is a contract in place, why attack her or Kim over this bs

i'm not here to defend him any which way but i'm here to defend her from da hate

like tryin to say dat Say So is a flop and trash when grandmas and garbage men were bopping along to it

Agreed. Also, Doja literally has 4 Luke songs in her discography and people try to make it seem like she's always working with him. I hope Planet Her is completely Luke-free to stop all these conversations. Also, I feel like Kim's situation is a bit different. She's not under Kemosabe, but she's choosing to work with Luke despite the allegations. Doja has been signed to him for years. What if the label is forcing Doja to use Luke's productions from time to time? We don't know. Reglardless, Luke is trash and I hope Doja can get out and hopefully not have to work with/for him.

I don’t know what contract she sign and I don’t care. It will expire one days. 

I do hope he’s less involved on Planet Her. Maybe one song and have him go sit in a corner. 

DojaCat
2 hours ago, dabunique said:

I mean Doja is probably forced to work with him after the success of Moo! Kim was exposed and she is working with him and multiple other predators just cause she wants to. 

mxoonlight
15 hours ago, dabunique said:

15 hours ago, NumbFentyStan said:

Agreed. Also, Doja literally has 4 Luke songs in her discography and people try to make it seem like she's always working with him. I hope Planet Her is completely Luke-free to stop all these conversations. Also, I feel like Kim's situation is a bit different. She's not under Kemosabe, but she's choosing to work with Luke despite the allegations. Doja has been signed to him for years. What if the label is forcing Doja to use Luke's productions from time to time? We don't know. Reglardless, Luke is trash and I hope Doja can get out and hopefully not have to work with/for him.

!!! She's just weird and has tried to belittle Kesha's situation for the sake of a few generic pop beats anyone could've made. 

EarStyle
On 4/6/2021 at 1:57 PM, EarStyle said:

Say So 2021 is coming. 

Did I lie?