Doja Cat

Kylie Jenner

Whip is already one of my fav songs by her tbh. She needs to drop Planet Her already because whew.

between this (assuming it’s on the album and it better ****ing be) and N.A.S, im hoping the album leans a little more r&b and less pop.

D4995337-2902-4D7E-9599-10F21B832A0F.thu

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• professor2000

• dangerousalex

• espeon

dangerousalex

i wonder if streets will become bigger than say so if they actually push it. completely different sound / audience but it’s working 

Hey guys. I’m a new member here. I used to lurk on this site for music update but Doja finally got me to join. I’m a new fan of her and have already listened to all her stuff even the SoundCloud tracks. 

I’m completely into her artistry and she’s probably the only new artist I’m excited to hear new material from. And I’m not even into rap music like that. 

idk how to explain it but she’s a breath of fresh air. I’m glad her music has taken off. 

35 minutes ago, AMX said:

Hey guys. I’m a new member here. I used to lurk on this site for music update but Doja finally got me to join. I’m a new fan of her and have already listened to all her stuff even the SoundCloud tracks. 

I’m completely into her artistry and she’s probably the only new artist I’m excited to hear new material from. And I’m not even into rap music like that. 

idk how to explain it but she’s a breath of fresh air. I’m glad her music has taken off. 

Hey, welcome to the club!!!
Hope you'll enjoy the forum as a member too. Not many Doja Cat fans/stans here (yet), but they are all super friendly!
If you need any info about the forum, feel free to ask

1 hour ago, espeon said:

Hey, welcome to the club!!!
Hope you'll enjoy the forum as a member too. Not many Doja Cat fans/stans here (yet), but they are all super friendly!
If you need any info about the forum, feel free to ask

Thanks. I’m sure I’ll enjoy it here and I know Atrl can get messy sometimes.  

9 hours ago, AMX said:

Welcome! I agree, she’s the only new act that energizes me. 

She really is the perfect superstar. Gives us top notch vocals, choreo, and visuals with every performance. Not the mention the versatility - this rendition of say so alone is amazing.

8 hours ago, Track10 said:

She really is the perfect superstar. Gives us top notch vocals, choreo, and visuals with every performance. Not the mention the versatility - this rendition of say so alone is amazing.

This was when I knew. 

Also the Like That video. She was just moving, no hard choreo but I could tell she had a dancer background. 

Im really here for Planet Her but saw that they’re pushing Streets instead. :michael:

Almost a month :alexz: And she will probably going to be #1 for quite some time, since #PlanetHer era about to start sometime soon and no major competition coming (only Nicki is rumoured to release something end of February/early March)

TheFameMonster
On 2/12/2021 at 6:33 AM, Track10 said:

I was actually shaking seeing part of the performance on Twitter right after it aired :WAP:

To me, easily best pop girl performance since Gaga's 2009 VMAs :flower:

So High is slowly but surely becoming one of my most played Doja songs :smitten2:

I don't think I skip a song on Spotify as fast as I skip "To Be Young" though :rip: The whole song is a... choice. I hope she got a nice check though.

14 hours ago, espeon said:

So High is slowly but surely becoming one of my most played Doja songs :smitten2:

I don't think I skip a song on Spotify as fast as I skip "To Be Young" though :rip: The whole song is a... choice. I hope she got a nice check though.

so high and she did that all by herself. :gaycat5:

Lil Nas' & Doja's mutual love, support and quirkiness is sweet. I am 100% sure she is on his album, the Gen-Z/TikTokers aren't ready. 

mxoonlight

Is the rumor true that NAS isn't on the album :skull: because if so then the Hot Pink era can continue!

dangerousalex
11 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

Is the rumor true that NAS isn't on the album :skull: because if so then the Hot Pink era can continue!

no. there’s no information on any tracklist or anything for the album. for all we know they could tack Freak on there 

mxoonlight
Just now, dangerousalex said:

no. there’s no information on any tracklist or anything for the album. for all we know they could tack Freak on there 

okay good :jonny: 

get in :clap3:
I also found only 3 female rappers with certifications in Japan: Nicki (3), Iggy (1) and Doja (1). lmk if there are more. That's major. I guess they deserved getting the Hot Pink CD  :jonny: