Bachelor Nation | The Bachelor/ette, Bach in Paradise Thread

Jason at the Tell All afjsldks. Secure that returnee spot, dad.

Q9jPh8n.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chamoy

• Stevie

• Miles.

• mxoonlight

Top Posters In This Topic

Tayshia dumping Ivan at final three because he wasn't a Christian. Asdjkl;sfjkl; QUEEN. I know he was the fan favorite on Twitter, but I always thought he was too boring for Tayshia. I was convinced that Brendan was her preferred F1 until he flopped in that lie detector challenge. Zac grew on me by the end of the season. I can see why Tayshia would pick him over Ben, who wasn't as passionate or expressive with his emotions in comparison. I still felt bad for Ben, though.

They're probably going to pick Ivan to be the next Bachelor, but I'd rather see someone more extroverted like Noah. I hated how all the guys painted him out to be the bad guy. He comes across much better outside of the show.

I also wouldn't mind seeing Ben as the Bachelor. Just as long as he's ready to deal with all of the emotional trauma that the show loves putting their leads through. It would be worth it for the shirtless scenes alone. http://i.imgur.com/yqFrse4.gif

This show never makes me emotional but... WHEW.

3 hours ago, Chamoy said:

I also wouldn't mind seeing Ben as the Bachelor. Just as long as he's ready to deal with all of the emotional trauma that the show loves putting their leads through. 

Sadly they’ll probably pick someone from the next Bachelorette season (airing this fall). 

Ben deserves it tho. He is the best guy they’ve ever had on this show. I normally just watch for the drama but he was such an angel.  

mxoonlight
23 hours ago, Miles. said:

Sadly they’ll probably pick someone from the next Bachelorette season (airing this fall). 

Ben deserves it tho. He is the best guy they’ve ever had on this show. I normally just watch for the drama but he was such an angel.  

I'm praying they don't bring Clare back UGH GKSLSGJ

On 1/18/2021 at 7:38 PM, Miles. said:

An ABC exec name-dropped Ivan and Ben as potential Bachelors in an interview with Variety, that's good for them I guess. I think we'll see at least one of them on Bachelor In Paradise this summer. I wouldn't be surprised if Dale is there too lmao. They're planning on including people from the last four seasons that haven't been to Paradise.

As much as I dislike both of them, I really hope the producers manage to get Clare AND Dale on BIP :duca: The drama that would bring :lmao: 

I always knew something was a bit off about Matt and apparently he was a registered Republican. And his mom is a Trumper. :rip:

The way we can't have nice things anymore. :rip:

Anyway if Michelle doesn't win she should be the next bachelorette. I was blown away by her date.

• 2 weeks later...

The women on this season making the women on Peter's season look like saints. :deadbanana2:

• 2 weeks later...
mxoonlight

I'm gonna try to get through the WTA next week only because I feel like the reckoning/backlash has been much bigger than ABC ever anticipated and thus change is pretty much imminent. What a disaster this season's been.